Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.
Post a reply

Re: vicdonxp@gmail.com

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Dear Site Admin,
Thanks for your response.
I will do the needful as soon.
May i know how you may be written officially by the respective Authority regarding this issue?
Regards.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 pm

E-mail is the place to start. Have them E-mail Firefly first.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Good day Site Admin,
Please, may you confirm firefly[dot]scamsurvivors[dot]com[at]gmail[dot]com as the email to reach you ?
Regards.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Victor,

any user on this site can read the email address of a staffer in the signature line - and use it. There is no need for you to post it again and again and ask for confirmation if the email address is valid or not.

As long as you are using one of the email addresses you can find below any post we made on this site you can be sure you reach the person you are willing to communicate with. You have already your reply in this topic here - there is nothing to hide and nothing private when it is about people facilitating online fraud.

We are still waiting for that complaint you said you filled with your local police about this case. And also we are still waiting for a confirmation from Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Nigeria as a proof that they are aware about the situation after your complaint and they confirm you are not the person using vicdonxp@gmail.com in the last 7 years for registering fake site after fake site used to defraud innocent victims.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:31 am

Thanks,
I am in the process of doing this and you shall be contacted as soon. It might take a little longer than anticipated.
Regards.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:48 am

Waiting.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Sorry, Victor. We have received nothing from you. It is obvious to the entire world that you are nothing but a stinking scammer and also are:

Victor Osemudiamen Oseghale - Mugu Of The Week
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61824
Post a reply