Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

normanod.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

normanod.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 pm

The fake site claims to be Norman Offshore Delivery and is used in job scams - for details see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=59907.

According to the fake site:

Norman Offshore Delivery was founded in 2002. Since then it has grown to the position it holds today with clients in a range of industries from all over the world. Those clients are supported by our expert team of offshore supply professionals who are based at our 10 global offices. Each of our offices is situated in a location that ensures we have the resources and technical abilities to deliver on your expectations, wherever you are in the world.
Our head office is in the Denmark and we have a team of over 2000 professionals who are dedicated to delivering for our clients. Our reputation is built on the level of service we provide as well as our dependability.

Contact details on the fake site:

Head Office
Norman Offshore Delivery
Denmark, Copenhagen, Orestads Blvd. 73, 2300 Kobenhavn S.
Tel.: +4578755450
E-mail: company@normanod.com

Main Offices:
Amsterdam, Netherlands,Archangelkade 17, 1013 BE
+31 20 491 9191
netherlands@normanod.com
Sweden, Malmö, HULLKAJEN 17, 211 20
+46 40 688 09 90
sweden@normanod.com
Zürich, Switzerland, Badenerstrasse 549, 8048
+41 44 562 71 44
zurich@normanod.com
60 Hudson St, New York, NY 10013, USA
+13473346059

+4578755450 - Denmark geographic number. The same phone number was part of the contact details for another fake site used in job scams - ensepconsulting.com

+31204919191 - Netherlands geographic number, belonging to a real entity in Amsterdam having nothing to do with the scam.

+46406880990 - Swedish geographic number, belonging to a rent serviced office in Malmö.

+41445627144 - Swiss geographic number, belong to a real entity in Zürich having nothing to do with the scam.

+13473346059 - mobile number.

"founded in 2002" is a lie - the site was created last month. Denmark seems to be in Ukraine...

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=125477; the scammer is using the privacy protection given by the registrar to hide his identity and location:
Domain Name: NORMANOD.COM
Updated Date:
Creation Date: 2017-06-29
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-29
Registrar: HOSTING UKRAINE LLC.

Registrant Name: Privacy Protection
Registrant Organization: Hosting Ukraine LLC

This is what the fake site is looking like:

normanod.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ensepconsulting.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:05 pm

The site was reported online for being used in job scams (money mules) in March 2017. In the meantime, the scammers operating the site decided to hide the content.

Contact details used in fraud:

Denmark
Address: Toftegårds Allé 49, 2500 Valby
Phone: +45 78 75 54 29
E-mail: support@ensepconsulting.com

Canada
Address: 6104 Westwater Cr., Ottawa, ON K1W 1C9
Phone: +1 (613) 518-8061 / +16135188061
E-mail: support@ensepconsulting.com

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=121725:
Domain Name: ensepconsulting.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-26
Creation Date: 2017-03-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-07
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Andre Tremblay
Registrant Street: 6104 Westwater Cr.
Registrant City: Ottawa
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: K1W 1C9
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.6134811859
Registrant Email: andreytremblay@outlook.com

This is what the fake site is looking like:

ensep.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

oceands.com

Unread postby Renegde18657 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Warning, I was also being scammed while I thought I was applying for a job. Site and company profile and scam email correspondence is identical to norman delivery company scam. They are also using a company name "Ocean Delivery Services ". Identical website as Norman's site. Same photos, same pull down menues, same contacts, same office locations. The only reason I was able to discover it was a scam was pure luck of searching thehome office address. Nothing comes up with ocean delivery services or oceands.com which is the website address.I searched all the companies they claimed to be doing g projects for. Nothing. Thanks to this site it stopped me from proceeding with the job process. Very extravagant scam. They send you training materials etc. Having you believe you are being trained over a 2 month period and in 4 weeks they send you a corporate credit card for company use. Suspicious part was they asked me to open a new personal credit card w an $2000 balance to purchase office equipment with and that they would transfer money to this card via a corporate bank account that they will provide access to you so you use none of your own money. I mentioned I was concerned about this new condition not previously mentioned about using a personal card. They simply responded sending a letter explaining the theory of credit card financing, which cards are better and why etc.never answered my concern tho when I said I really prefer just to use their corporate card. Very convincing website etc. Thankfully they never asked for my social security number. I wasted a week of precious critical time on this company as I desperately need a job and income. Anyone know of other scam sites, please spread the word of this new name "Ocean Delivery Services"
Renegde18657
New survivor

Re: oceands.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Renegde18657,

Can you try, please, to forward to my email address the entire correspondence you had with the scammers? Your identity will be protected, all we need are the details about how the fraud works and who are the fake characters involved.

You can find my email address below, in my signature line, under every post I made.

Thank you for telling us about this fake site - this information may save other potential victims.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: oceands.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:30 pm

From the fake site:

Ocean Delivery Service was established in 1993 as a Ship Chandelling company with a modest space, and has since grown toan extensive 9000 square foot office in Copenhagen. Ocean Delivery Service is a marvel of vision, enterprise and perseverance.

The job scam:

Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Ocean Delivery Service. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Ocean Delivery Service does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ocean Delivery Service employees or any other company location. Ocean Delivery Service is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.

Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.

Contact details:

Head Office
Address:
Sweden, Malmö, HULLKAJEN 17, 211 20
mail@oceands.com E-mail:
+ 46812410591

Our Locations

Netherlands
Address: Amsterdam, Abbey Business Centres, Orlyplein 85, 1043 DS BC
Phone: +31 20 403 7300

Denmark
Address: Copenhagen, Ørestads Blvd. 73, 2300 København S
Phone: +45 70 25 10 70

Portugal
Address Lisbon, Rua Tomas da Fonseca, Centro Empresarial Torres de Lisboa, Torre G, 1600-209
Phone: +351 21 723 0600

Cyprus
Limassol 3030, Victory House, 205, Archbishop Makariou III Avenue

Site development and IT department
Ukraine, Kyiv, Mykoly Amosova St, 12

+46812410591
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Sweden
City or exchange location Stockholm
Original network provider* Voice Integrate Nordic AB

+31204037300
Country or destination Netherlands
City or exchange location Amsterdam, NH
Original network provider* KPN B.V.

+4570251070
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination Denmark
Original network provider* TDC A/S

+351217230600
Country or destination Portugal
City or exchange location Lisboa
Original network provider* Pt - Comunicações, S.A.

"established in 1993" is a lie - the domain was created in June 2017.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=126448; the registrant is using the privacy protection given by the registrar to hide his real identity and location:
Domain Name: OCEANDS.COM
Creation Date: 2017-06-30
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-30

This is what the fake site looks like:

oceands.PNG

Some of the contact details (phone numbers and locations) are used also with another site - elephantma.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elephantma.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:42 pm

The fake site claims to be Elephant Media Agency.

From the fake site:

Elephant Media Agency was established in 1995 with a personnel of four. Since then, we have matured to become one of top ten advertising companies in Sweden.

The job scam - positions the "company" is searching candidates / victims for:

Senior Front End Developer
Full Time
Fastest growing digital team in Helsenki
Fully integrated agency
National client base
The Breeze Media is seeking candidates for the position of Lead Front-End Developer.

Supply manager
Job Duration Full Time/ Part time
Job Location Position available only for USA citizens. (All states)
Salary $70K per year

Contact details:

Primary Contacts
Elephant Media Agency
Donau-City-Straße 1,
1220 Vienna, Austria
Telephone: +43720902501
FAX:+43720902501
E-mail: office@elephantma.com

Poland
Address: Poland, Warszaw, Grzybowska 24. 00-132
Telephone: +48 22 377 70 00

Switzerland
Address: Zurich, Switzerland, Badenerstrasse 549, 8048
Telephone +41 44 562 71 44

Portugal
Address: Lisbon, Portugal, Rua Tomas da Fonseca, Centro Empresarial Torres de Lisboa, Torre G, 1600-209
Telephone: +351 21 723 0600

Netherlands
Address: Amsterdam, Abbey Business Centres, Orlyplein 85, 1043 DS
Telephone: +31 20 403 7300

Site development and technical dratment:
Address: Ukraine, Kyiv, Shovkovychna St, 42/44

The Austrian location belongs to a real company, with another name, having nothing to do with the scam.

+43720902501
Number billable as national geographic number
Country or destination Austria

The Polish phone number belongs to International Business Center in Warszaw - the institution is real and has nothing to do with the scam.

The Switzerland location and phone number were previously used with Norman Offshore Delivery (reported above).

The Portugal location belongs to Business Center Towers Lisbon, real entity having nothing to do with the scam.

The Netherlands location and phone number are the same used by Ocean Delivery Service (reported above).

"one of top ten advertising companies in Sweden" has not even a single office in Sweden...

Last, but not least, the "company" is not quite sure about its own identity, calling itself "Elephant Media Agency" on a page and "The Breeze Media" on another page of their own site...

"established in 1995" is a lie - the domain was created in June 2017.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=126449; the registrant is using the privacy protection given by the registrar to hide his real identity and location:
Domain Name: ELEPHANTMA.COM
Creation Date: 2017-06-29
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-29

This is what the fake site looks like:

elephant.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.