Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@arafatdigitalexpress-af.online

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Re: dhabiexpress.eu

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:56 pm

The fake site is back online, being used again in military romance scams.

New fake characters used in scam:

- SPC Noah L Dror / SPC. Anthony P Dror, ISAF Headquarters, Kabul Afghanistan, using the VOIP number 614 347 2301 / +16143472301;

- SGT. Jayden Porter, Camp Eggers Kabul Afghanistan, using the VOIP number +1 617 863 4004 / +16178634004;

- Chris L Kruger, 10 Anson Road International Plaza #27-15 Singapore 079903;

- Lt Gen. Kelvin Peters, ISAF Headquarters, Kabul Afghanistan;

- Timothy A. Palmer, USA.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@arafatdigitalexpress-af.online

Unread postby Vicki2424 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:07 am

I would appreciate some info..help. I think I may be being scammed. The name Noah Dror us army and that email address. I've been speaking with him for months and I thought he was for real I've never sent him anything all of a sudden he needs me to pay the rest of shipping for something he was sending to me turn around $2,000 and then I typed it into Google and this came up can someone please if you have any info on him let me know and that address the email address it's d h a v i e x p r e s s
Vicki2424
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 15, 2020 12:29 am

Vicki2424,

I am sorry for giving you bad news, but the person you are communicating with is not who we claims to be. He is a fraudster, using someone else's stolen pictures.

That delivery company is a fake.

Nothing is real in this entire story, except you and the money you will lose while paying for that non-existent parcel.

Please use my email address (you will find it below, in my signature line) and send me the emails / pictures / documents you received from "him" and also from that fake delivery company.

After receiving it, we might be able to tell you more about the person you are communicating with.

The details you have may save other victims.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Vicki2424 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Hello thank for responding. I lost this site info so that's why I didnt respond sooner. I am still speaking with him and trying to figure him out. He reduced the money needed for shipping and when i still would not send money he said he paid it already and he was sorry he asked me. I dont trust him still. I have the information you said to send u. I screenshot all the emails from the shipping company I'm not sure how to send them to u thru this site. I'm not great with this stuff please let me know how to get this info to u
I also would like to speak with u about something else but would like it to be private if theres ant way we can communicate privately
Vicki2424
New survivor

Unread postby Vicki2424 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:13 pm

My private email is xxx if u could contact me thru there and then I can send u info. I cant find your email on here. Ty
Last edited by firefly on Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP email address removed. FF.
Vicki2424
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Vicki2424,

You have an email.

The best option is to stop talking with him. He has nothing to say, except more lies meant to steal your money.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Vicki2424 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Update..so noah as he calls himself has apologized for asking me to pay the shipping costs for the package..fake. So I kept speaking with him trying to get more info going along with him. Months later he now is asking for me to send an email for an emergency leave so he can come home to me lol. I told him I would just cause I'm waiting for there to be some kind of fee involved when I clearly told him I will never send him any money. So why is he asking this of me still?
Vicki2424
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Because you have not blocked him and you still communicate with him. As long as he can keep the contact with you he will never stop lying, building the next scenario he can use to ask for money.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.