Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

isechub.online

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

isechub.online

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:18 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

Hi. I was contacted on Twitter by a fake Keanu Reeves. He asked me to prove I was a fan by making a donation of $250 to one of his charities listed on the website. The url is https: // wchorg.isechub.online/ It’s an obvious scam site so I’d appreciate it being shut down. Thanks.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wchorg.isechub.online

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:20 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be Western Charity Organization.

The scammers stole the website of the Lake Norman Baptist Church and eidted the content to fit their fake charity organisation.

From the fake charity website:

Hello world, we are referred to as Western Charity Organization, provides the trust, transparency and ties necessary to make global giving both instaneously impactful and hyperlocal.

Our mission is to share the unlimited possibilities achievable by anyone with our platform and empower individual organizations and communities to support and nurture the causes.

We focused on a lot of things affecting our society for years now. We are focused on tackling the following problems below

i. The abused in the society
ii. Victims of domestic violence
iii. Orphans in need of care and love.
iv. The oppressed and justice-seeking persons.

These are the main issues we tackle in society, there are still some other things we take care of but we consider them “minor”.
We represent the people, they have no voice, we represent them. We have full support from some very good Celebrities you can find their names on this charity website.

We seek extra support from the men and women who happen to visit this website, I hope you feel enlightened on what we do and if there is a way you can help our course, please go ahead, let’s all join hands and make the world a better place.

Contact details:

Carthage, USA
+1(216)245-7384
support@wchorg.isechub.online

+12162457384
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Terrace, OH
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Oh

Entry in the aa419 databaase of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=162252

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: isechub.online
Updated Date: 2023-03-07
Creation Date: 2023-02-05

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-02-05
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service

This is what the fake charity website looks like:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cfanbase.online

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:26 pm

Same stolen website uses the same phone number for the same edited content meant to fit another bogus charity organisation: Celebrities Fan Base.

From the fake website:

Hello world, we are referred to as CFB, provides the trust, transparency and ties necessary to make global giving both instaneously impactful and hyperlocal.

Our mission is to share the unlimited possibilities achievable by anyone with our platform and empower individual organizations and communities to support and nurture the causes.

We focused on a lot of things affecting our society for years now. We are focused on tackling the following problems below

i. The abused in the society
ii. Victims of domestic violence
iii. Orphans in need of care and love.
iv. The oppressed and justice-seeking persons.

These are the main issues we tackle in society, there are still some other things we take care of but we consider them “minor”.
We represent the people, they have no voice, we represent them. We have full support from some very good Celebrities you can find their names on this charity website.

We seek extra support from the men and women who happen to visit this website, I hope you feel enlightened on what we do and if there is a way you can help our course, please go ahead, let’s all join hands and make the world a better place.

Contact details:

Carthage, USA
+1(216)245-7384
support@cfanbase.online

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=162253

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: cfanbase.online
Updated Date: 2023-06-19
Creation Date: 2023-05-26

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-05-26
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service

This is what the fake charity website looks like:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.