Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

StupidScammers.com

Links to other sites. Only forum staff can add information here.

StupidScammers.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Want to laugh at the stupid things scammers say and do? Check out our new sister site, StupidScammers.com
Quotes, audio and videos will be added as time goes on. Pop back often for more fun :lol:

If you have a funny quote or piece of media from a scammer you'd like added there, speak to either Slaphappy or myself.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: StupidScammers.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:16 am

Wayne and I made this Stupidscammers website to let off steam and have a few jokes at the scammer's expense. We both enjoy drama and improv comedy on the phone with these jerks, too. A lot of the called scammers are then fed into the baiter grinding machines, where fake websites and bank accounts are closed, and other things done to waste their time and keep them away from real victims.

We just called a scammer yesterday twice. He's a real idiot, and will be tossed into the baiter shark tank, where he won't even know it's coming. Go have a listen to the calls. :D :lol:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Friends/links.