Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenny boo dennis - jennydennis19

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

jenny boo dennis - jennydennis19

Unread postby Klosteinmann » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:33 pm

Hi

this person (scammer, or bot not sure) started messaging me over direct channels on Instagram and been using photos that link back to the scam survivor site. Using a reverse image search with tineye I could find them here. I for a good amount of time now get a whole lot of these scammer type, but they seem to have advanced into this type now.

I just don't know yet what type of scam this is either yet prob. solider scam or romance scam not quite sure yet.
Mainly the images bringing me here was the second one. Which I found linking back to this site:

The images used within the profile create a very unique dataset, or might even completly blank copy the original person identity without them knowing. It's only selfies, or personal videos. While not all of those are linked within your database, those certainly are the one from one person. Wherever they might have been scraped from seems like serious identity theft.

I'm fairly certain that this is a scammer but would like confirmation on this. As he/she scammer started asking for personal information within the private chat. And also Instagram put this as a request into my message part, probably due to it being outsiders not affiliated within anything off me.

See images of chat log, for e.g. scammer knows now I am from germany. I knowningly took upon this oppurtunity to get ahold of scammer site or adress and as a vigiliante report them as such to search engines or webhosting domain or Cloudflare etc. for abuse. While cloudflare itself won't do much so will all the other sites mark this site as malicious content and intent.

Hope someone can give me more insight.

Best wishes
Klosteinmann ;)
Klosteinmann
New survivor

Re: jenny boo dennis - jennydennis19

Unread postby Klosteinmann » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:40 pm

Reading back what I wrote I really step on to the stupid scammers toes, by saying hey! You can't know me. I mean what other hint of I can't even know you should I give. Instead of backing off the scammer pretends and moves on within it's scam fairly certain that one day there'll be a dire help or SOS message that is "urgent".
Klosteinmann
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:32 pm

If the images resolve to our website then they are certainly ones being used by scammers.
There are many examples of Military / Romance, Non-delivery and other types of scams here on our website.
I would ask if your profile photo and / or your profile name are in any way related to your real life identity that you contact me at my E-mail address below in my signature line so we can remove all those references.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Sharon Hatcher » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:59 am

now someone else put pictures of Molly Cavalli by the name of Molly Varona.
bad time simulator
Sharon Hatcher
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:47 am

You have more to add to this post?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Phone numbers and fake documents, Fake Website addresses, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?