Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

This guy stole all my life savings through Payoneer

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

This guy stole all my life savings through Payoneer

Unread postby Possum » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Hello,

I came to this site out of bare desperation.

I'm from Argentina and the money he stole (5210 USD) represents all my life savings. I know it's probably not that much for any US citizen but I think you could easily lure this guy to get to know his vulnerabilities.

His Paxful user is https: // paxful.com/user/Garebearz15

Paxful is a P2P platform to buy and sell Bitcoin. He has a great reputation >300 positive reviews. Doesn't make sense...

Since he stole all my money I can't really pay you or anybody for your help.
What he does is to offer to buy BTC +10% above nominal price in this Paxful platform then makes a few successful payments for users to gain confidence and then when the payment amount is big enough he somehow cancels the bank transfer leaving me without money or BTC.
I've conducted a Google search on my own and found these articles:

https: // www. wakepublicrecords.com/sample.php?id=93630
https: // www. wbtv.com/story/21947401/police-marijuana-dealer-arrested-after-joint-investigation/
https: // bustedncmugshots.com/gary-len-jr-pauley-mugshot-06-29-2020-160000-wake-county-north-carolina/

So it's not such a good scammer. He only uses his phone to trade +1 828 455-3685

I made two big mistakes: First one was to agree to trade through Whatsapp comms instead of using Paxful site. Otherwise I would have all communications within the site.
And the other one is that I called to Payoneer to confirm that all pending payments were sure to be credited into my account and they CONFIRMED it but then it wasn't the case and somehow he cancelled 3 days after payments were on the way and I even got Payoneer's emails saying that the money was on the way. I trusted that...

Please let me know if you're feeling like you could help me.
I've filed complaints online to report him as a scammer. Talked with Payoneer support, Sent several support tickets to Paxful but no one will help me. That's why I desperately try to reach out for people like you who maybe have the good will to help others.

Thank you for reading!
Marcelo
Possum
New survivor

Re: This guy stole all my life savings through Payoneer

Unread postby Possum » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Attaching screenshots of the payments that he somehow cancelled and the BTC I sent him through Paxful.
Additionally I can share all my Whatsapp huge convertation in which he stalls and buys more time saying that he understands my pain and his several promises of payment.
I also have a huge support thread that he emailed me stating that he lost 20k USD because of bad usage of the Bitcoin app and that's probably why he scammed me to recover his money.

[Deleted attachments as victim name was in them, bitcoin wallet as well. We can do nothing with them.]
Possum
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:48 pm

Since he stole all my money I can't really pay you or anybody for your help.

Our help is free - no one here will ever ask for money while helping a victim of an online fraud.

Sadly, we don't deal with crypto scams, meaning there is not much we can do to help you.

Have you tried to report the fraud in person to your local police?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Possum » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:35 pm

Thanks for replying!

Yes I have tried but I live in Argentina. And all authorities' public phone numbers are disconnected. My wife was scammed once within the country and authorities didn't do anything about it. We did all that was to be done and never even got a reply from the goverment.
Possum
New survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?