Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mistaken Identity

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Mistaken Identity

Unread postby Michaelunu » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:00 am

My attention has just been drawn to my pictures on your website as scammer. I should make it clear that i have never scammed anyone in my life neither have i been involved in any dubious activity. My phone was stolen march 17th 2015 along with my bag on my way from work on that faithful day, before i could even report to the bank the next day the little money i had in my account was withdrawn, and before i could gather to get another phone, i discovered my facebook account was gone too. So me seeing this is totally unacceptable, i know some Nigerians are bad, but i will state it again that i have never being involved in anything online fraud, i applaud the efforts of the admins in fighting scam as it’s a menace to our society, and i will lend my voice in getting our country rid of it, but you can’t go about it destroying innocent people’s image, i have sent several email to the admin and no response, i’m pleading once again for my pictures to be take down, as it’s a wrong identity
Michaelunu
New survivor

Re: Mistaken Identity

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:28 am

Here is the reply: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70275
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?