Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers on a dating site

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Scammers on a dating site

Unread postby SaintValentino » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:30 pm

I was on this dating site and was contacted by scammers :brokenheart: . They asked me for money and I wanted to get more information out of them so I said I'll pay them sometime next week. I got a passport scan and don't know if it's legit and another email address other than the one they used on the dating site. If it helps others I want to post their information on here but worried they might see it they are not in Africa they are in Europe.
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Re: Scammers on a dating site

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:37 pm

I moved your topic here so it is behind a login. You can post the information here so it can be searched and evaluated before going back into a public area.
BA.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SaintValentino » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Profile id: https:/ /www.shiamatch.com/qview.php?pid=129032
Name: Huseyin Beheshti Isik.
City: Bursa.
Email address 1: huseyin.behesti@yahoo.fr
Email address 2: huseyin.isik86@gmail.com
Phone number: +905331371986
Telegram id: ishik86
Instagram 1: shbehesti
Instagram 2: hbeheshti86
Youtube: https:/ /www.youtube.com/channel/UCzq1JXj4GEiFkxPdmZPBILA
It's the same voice I talked to him in English via WhatsApp and Telegram many times. And one time I requested a video chat and he agreed and it's the same person in the photos on the youtube channel and passport photo.
This is the passport scan I got. He claims to be on vacation in Turkey and will return as soon as possible to Tianjin China where he works as a French and English teacher. He said he is in the midst of his visa application to go back to work in China. The visa application has been going on since the beginning of November and he was supposed to go back in the middle of November.
I asked for a paypal account and he said it's shut down in Turkey and asked for a bank account number but didn't give me one so I blocked him.

i.png

(Links broken BA)

Phone:
+905331371986
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Turkcell
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Do you have any E-mails or other correspondence from them? It will help to identify what kind of scam this may be.

I found two Skype ID's:
Huseyin Beheshti
Turkey
s.hbehesti

Zeyneb Betul
United States
zbehesti

Info from the dating link you added:

Person ID 129032
Submitted By Self
City of Residence Tianjin
State/Province/County China
Country of Residence Turkey
Citizen/Permanent Resident of Turkey
Gender Male
Age 31
Height 5'10" - (178cm)
Marital Status Divorced
Religion Shia Jafari/Ithna-asheri
Ethnicity Mixed Race
Father's origin Bursa
Mother's origin -
Current Occupation Student, Phd student and ESL Teacher
Education Obtained Professional Degree or PhD
Can speak/understand Azeri, Turkish, Farsi/Persian, French/Francais, English
Smoking Don't smoke
Have a handicap/disability? No
Seeking Marriage Soon after finding the right one
Hijaab Expectation Wear hijaab regularly
Have children at present? Yes
Willing to Relocate? Yes - anywhere
Syed? -
Convert to Islam? No
Common interests Islamic activities, Movies/Videos, Museums & art, Music, Reading books, Tea/Coffee & conversation, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering
Religious practice I am an academician and mostly i am interested with books. I believe faith lies in action so i am trying to take my bliefs to action step and i want to try together with my future wife.
My partner preferences I want someone who is open minded in life. Who can decide by herself and who is trying to find the reality. I dont want someone who obeys every single word as in a military system...
More about me I am someone who tries to live with the least and who can be happy with the least but i want someone beside of me, who can really try to observe the world with me. Who is not stubborn and who is merciful to me. I dont like push people to accept my way of life and so i dont want to be pushed in that way...
Last login Nov 23, 17

Only ShiaMatch members may request more information about this profile.

The only other thing I can say is that anyone you have never met in person face to face but only online who asks you for money no matter what the reason is a scammer 100% of the time. Do not send this person money.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SaintValentino » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:59 pm

I have many emails from them but different addresses. From hotmail and gmail.
And by the way thank you very much for your help.
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:05 pm

SaintValentino,

Try to post some of those emails in chronological order. Be sure you remove all your details from those messages before posting. Add also the pictures and documents received with those emails, if you received some. Any new element may save someone else soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SaintValentino » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Hasan Hadi <hasanhadi27@gmail.com>

Oct 20

to me
Salam

what is up ?? what have you been lately

Is this good? I copied the text.
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Leads to two more Skype ID's:

Hasan Hadi
Iraq
live:hasan_d.12
Birth date: Thursday, October 09, 1986
Language Arabic

Iraq
abeeed63
Birth Date: Friday, January 01, 1999
Language: Arabic

Arabic.PNG

If you are unsure what to post you can forward all the E-mails you received to me and I will sort them out for you. My E-mail address is in my signature line.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SaintValentino » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Hassan Zaraket

Oct 31

to me
Salemtik *** may Allah cures your cold very soon, I know about the change in weather. Please cover yourself well and have hot drinks like tea with Lemon ***.
I understand Insha'Allah you will see always the kheir from Allah and from a faithful man, Insha'Allah if it was me I have respect and kindness.
I'm currently living with my mother and brother in Beirut, I'm from a village in south Lebanon, my father passed away in 2015 rahmatoAllah on him.
Really *** I would like to be happy and comfortable with my spouse Allah knows, and of course to live with her only I and her in a house for us the two. What makes her happy will make me happy, we can agree about where we move and settle, it is okay for me to move in with her I will follow her about the place she wants to settle in. Where You *** like to move in please?
Hassan

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Hassan Zaraket <hasan.zaraket@gmail.com> wrote:

Walayki Assalam *** : )
I apologize again tbank you very much. *** how are you kindly?
May Allah presents kheir between us. Which country you are from ***? I see you are living --- now, Insha'Allah yoi are well there.
Kindly please tell me about the preferences you like in a the man, at your comfort of course.
Im calm and emotional person as far as I know myself, I'm passionate for tenderness. And how about ***?
I hope that you are having a nice evening.
Hassan

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Hassan Zaraket <hasan.zaraket@gmail.com> wrote:

Walaykoum Assalam
Please excuse me I remembered that your name as *** and then I saw your e-mail and saw it is *** is it right I deeply apologize for this mistake ***.
I edited the name below in my e-mail excuse me please again was with no intention.
Walaykoum Assalam ***,

Thank you for the reply. Subhan Allah Allah knows I'm really like you about this point. I want to live with my wife I and her only and I don't want to have children, to live with her the bless of settlement which marriage brings. Insha'Allah if Allah makes kheir between us *** I promise you about this point that I don't want children and Allah is the witness above me.
I always ask Allah to be with a respectful kind and honest wife, marriage is about mawadda, and AlhamduliAllah l will give my wife the best I can.

Kindly *** it will be nice to talk to each other more, if you like please through Whatsapp for example.
I hope your day is nice
Hassan

On 31 Oct 2017 12:30, "Hassan Zaraket" <hasan.zaraket@gmail.com> wrote:

Walaykoum Assalam Narjis,

Thank you for the reply. Subhan Allah Allah knows I'm really like you about this point. I want to live with my wife I and her only and I don't want to have children, to live with her the bless of settlement which marriage brings. Insha'Allah if Allah makes kheir between us *** I promise you about this point that I don't want children and Allah is the witness above me.
I always ask Allah to be with a respectful kind and honest wife, marriage is about mawadda, and AlhamduliAllah l will give my wife the best I can.

Kindly *** it will be nice to talk to each other more, if you like please through Whatsapp for example.
I hope your day is nice
Hassan

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Hassan Zaraket <hasan.zaraket@gmail.com> wrote:

Assalam alaykoum Samar,

How are you insha'Allah well? May Allah guides us for kheir. I'm Hassan from south Lebanon I live in Beirut with my mother and brother, I work in media field. And ***?
Allah made marriage for settlement and for better striving to him thanks to him. I consider faith and respect and kindness very valuable in a wife, a partner who will respect me and be affectionate with me. ***, what about you please?
Kindly you like to communicate through Gmail or other means?

Fi amani Allah
Hassan

Skype ID's:
Hassan Zaraket
United Kingdom
facebook:hasan.zaraket
Birth Date: Saturday, May 01, 1982
Language: English

Hassan Zaraket2.PNG

Hassan Zaraket
Lebanon
hassan.zaraket
Birth Date: Saturday, May 01, 1982
Language: English

Hassan Zaraket.PNG
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Unread postby SaintValentino » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:24 pm

Oh *** Please Insha'Allah you will go next year ya Rab to Arbaeen.
Please *** I understand and can imagine your feeling about missing it for this year but Allah will grant you the Ajer as you had the Niya, and next year insha'Allah you be in Karbala.
Yet but insha'Allah I will try to go soon, you may go after Arbaeen means later this year ***? If Allah made kheir between us we go together to Ziyara.
I went to Iran in 2013 and visited Imam Rida (as).
*** if it is okay we can contiue talking through whats app at your comfort of course. My number is +96171580953
Hassan

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 5:33 PM, Hassan Zaraket <hasan.zaraket@gmail.com> wrote:

Salam Alayki ***

How are you kindly you are well? insha'Allah the cold is easier?
May Allah blesses you, insha'Allah we talk soon at your comfort I sent a previous e-mail. ☺
Fi amani Allah
Hassan

Phone:
+96171580953
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Lebanon
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTC Touch
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Next

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?