Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.
Topic locked

STD disclosures

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:54 am

So the guy I met on Tinder and dated on and off for a few months is back on these dating apps. He did not disclose to me he had HSV2 at all until I confronted him after he left the herpes2 pills in my house in his bag of stuff. He is a totally emotionally detached narcissist and denied, denied, denied being aware of having HSV2 and made up some bullshit story about the pills belonging to his ex, he didn't know they were in the bag, etc... I made him take a test which of course came back positive... we had already had sex a lot... with protection thank God. But I am waiting on my results now... so... he is super attractive and can get any woman he wants. Can the app people be alerted of someone having STDs and not disclosing them?. I feel like I was scammed not to mention heartbroken.

Re: STD disclosures

Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm sorry to know that there are people out there who feel it's ok to spread std's to unknowing people. This is more of a case for local law enforcement as we do not cover person to person scams. We only deal with online scams where the victim is rarely contacted in person by the scammer.
Big Al
Topic locked