Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Do I need to worry?

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Do I need to worry?

Unread postby MCFCity » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:02 am

Hello guys,

I have been scammed or at least I think so.
As stupid as I was I have sent one explicit picture of me and one doing a pose of what the scammer wanted. I didn't say my real age, I only said my real first name but not surname, I also said in which country I live in.
When he wanted me to say my Facebook and or email account I was getting suspicious and refused and called him a scammer. I then received messages saying that he will post these pictures on all social media platforms if I block him. I blocked him. I then deactivated Facebook and deleted some contacts off my phone.

I have the following questions:
Since it was on kik, can he do any real damage?
Do I need to worry if I didn't tell him my FB account or email?

Thanks!
MCFCity
Account suspended.

Re: Do I need to worry?

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:12 pm

We replied to you in the other topic you posted your concern: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=58562.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby MCFCity » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Your form looks like a scam itself.
MCFCity
Account suspended.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Nice words while begging for help here...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:34 pm

You mean the form that someone else filled in that helped you find this site in the first place? I'm not even bothering with you after that remark. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Sharing

Unread postby HappyW » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi

I am new here, I worry so much about an encounter that I made recently through e Harmony. I was so naive that I don't really trust my instinc.

I don't know if he is really a scam, because he has very sweet demeanor, he assured me he is real even though i doubt it very much, I have shares so much thing about myself to him, shared about my past and my doubt and even I let him see me naked while i cannot see him via video phone.

his story is similar to any story in the scam, very busy man, with lots of business and have a daughter, he assured me many times that he is real, even though i tried to question a lot, and demand him to meet in real life, but he said he is in the site somewhere out there in Russia, and just yesterday he asked me to transfer money for him, not that he asked me to transfer money to him, but for him. everything is so convincing, but I do notice that the bank url he shared is not a normal bank website. he mentioned that his chemical stuff was stuck at Russia duty and he was at the site unable to access internet etc. he even asked me to check the shipping and send the email to the shipping company to ask how much is the fee to release the chemical.

It's westpac bank NZ, he gave me this URL : https:/ /www.wpdltd-nzd.com/eng-nz/, while west pack NZ is http:/ /www.westpac.co.nz/ I was so suspicious. but I closed my eyes, just want to proof he is not that kind of person.

then it was failed, because the account said to be dormant, even though the balance is 600k over, I was really scared actually, and he sounds so nervous.

then the next day, he finally say the word 'can you borrow me money and i will pay you back after everything done' I really was in doubt but he consoled me and he said he won't force me to, but i do some checking with the westpack bank and the shipping company he sent to me it seems all fake...

and i confront him, he was really offended, then he said I was humiliating him.

You know the feeling... of being confused, what if I am wrong, what if he was the one who got scammed by someone else, what if he really needs help, what if I am just being such stupid...

Please help... anything, words or anything.

thanks a lot.
HappyW
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:13 pm

HappyW,

It is 100% scam/ positively, absolutely, no question about it.
You are correct that the "story is fake," the websites are fakes (the bank site opened just 18 days ago,) and asking for money online is ALWAYS a scammer. Real people never do that, ever.

Stop all contact with everyone involved in the scam immediately. Do not open their emails, block him in chat, block his phone number, and do not answer any unknown numbers. Then, contact firefly and give all scammer details; email address, profile links, chat usernames, phone numbers, documents, pictures, etc. Forward all scammer emails sent to you to firefly.

firefly.png
firefly.png (6.28 KiB) Viewed 6692 times

Read this topic for detailed advice.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby HappyW » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, I still feel worry that I may be wrong...
but i am very scared, because I have let him see me naked, what possibly he does with that? I am really sad and scare.
HappyW
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:41 pm

You are not wrong. He is lying to you and he is a professional Internet romance scammer.
Ignore any threats, pleadings, whining, crying, anger, and that is play-acting fakery, and do not send him money. If you do it will only be worse for you.

One of the things they always try to do is to get victims in compromising positions, in order to possibly threaten them later if the victim does not send them money.
Deactivate all of your social site profiles, facebook especially, as the advice topic says, and totally disappear online, saying nothing more to him. Not a single word more, not even "Goodbye." And do not tell him you came here, and his details will be posted to help warn the dozens of other victims he has on the hook right now. You are not alone, and his details posted can help to save the other victims.

Do not hesitate to do the steps you need to do to protect yourself. The sooner you totally break contact, the safer you and the others will be.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby HappyW » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Thanks again, I have sent all the info. i don't know whether i have to cry a lot tonight. feel so foolish.
I was even so happily share about him to my family and friends.
HappyW
New survivor

Next

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?