Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carlorobertoc@yahoo.com

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

carlorobertoc@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:45 am

On Tagged - the profile is not registered with the same email address as the one used in correspondence:

Nice Photo and charming smiles How are you doing? You look good and attractive if you dont mind i will like to be your friend and know more about you u Here is my YAHOO IM carlorobertoc@yahoo.com you can add me on your yahoo messenger list to chat better You can give me your yahoo IM for me to add you if you dont mind .. I am online waiting to hear from you

Screen name: Cossu Carlo
Last Active:2 hours ago
Profile Views: 335 times
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
Music: my Music : I love country music, blues, and rap... but I love to listen to blues a lot... love to listen to song sang by Lionel Richie, Nikel Back, and west life and gospel
Movies: My movies: Romantic, drama, action, true stories, fantasy, comedies & scary.,
TV: My Television : The mentalist, lie to me, medium, ghost whisper, csi Las Vegas, vampire diaries, pitt boss, criminal minds, dumbest criminals, forensics, disappeared, it only hurts when I laugh, lifetime, LMN......and so much more.....too much to keep listing! LOL,
Books: Twilight Saga! , the vampire diaries, Vampire Kisses Series, The black Divine, basically almost all vampire, werewolves &wolfs, Books about my ppl, true stories about ppl. Too much to add..LOL
Sports: soccer
About Me: My hobbies are traveling and exploring new places even though here recently I haven't got to... seeing movies..I love to go fishing.. mostly I like to cook out barbcue- s sit around a fire enjoying good friends and good conversation.. I like to keep a good clean house and settle down at dark in my coziest PJ's and watch my favorite shows Wes and I do that.. I also loved to go out dancing when I was younger especially.. that's when I was a real little hot tie..lol. but mainly I am settled down and stay home alone and some time with friend ...I have it kind of hard now but no need to complain about it I do the best I can with what I've got..

Pictures used:

carl1.jpg

carlo.jpg

carlo2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carlorobertoc@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:54 am

On FB:

Cossu Carlo Roberto
Director at Building Contracter
Having a son
The profile is active since December 6, 2015.

Additional pictures used:

carlo3.jpg

carlo4.jpg

carlo5.jpg

carlo6.jpg

carlo7.jpg

carlo8.jpg

carlo9.jpg

carl10.jpg

carlo11.jpg

carlo12.jpg

carlo13.jpg

carlo14.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?