Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Re: pmoree233@gmail.com - Match.com

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Unread postby Lilifly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:27 am

split from http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 11&t=27338 - the scammer is using a different set of stolen pictures - pmoree233@gmail.com.

The picture from Match.com lead me to new id's .The funny thing is the pictures are so different, I am not sure why he thinks that he can get away with these.
rsvp.com

Id: Lance21's

Lance21
43, Male, Separated, Perth City, WA
Looking for genuine happiness, would like to find someone who is kind, friendly and confident.
I am a fun loving and caring person looking for someone special. I am financially secure with a solid career path ahead. Looking for a classy lady to spend some time with and join in on my life adventures. I have a wonderful family and a bunch of great friends, I love to travel, sporting events, F1 and scuba diving fan...
I am kind hearted, genuine and love entertaining and to be entertained
I have a cheeky personality, and can be a lot of fun, this internet dating is scaring the pants of me but we can see what happens

Pictures used:

lance.jpg

lance1.jpg

lance2.jpg

and
ID: Russell99's
46 years old
Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
rsvp.com

russel.jpg
If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:43 am

Lilifly,

Searching by pictures only can be tricky and it is not a proof we are dealing with the same scammer. Special when are different pictures used, those profiles can be genuine ones having nothing to do with the scammer profile who initially contacted you. For this reason we split this second post here.

You have here a topic about how the researches need to be done: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=332. Never using the pictures only or the name. The scammers are using fake names anyway and the pictures are stolen and re-used by a lot of other people, scammers or even the genuine owner of those pictures. Just a single person can use the same pictures and the same email address: the scammer.

You have also here: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=3&t=8561 an example about how the researches can be properly done.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Lilifly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Thank you for info. I am learning a lot from you and your site and I think I am getting better at this every day.
If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?