Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.
Post a reply

Kacie Waterfall - FaceBook

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:27 am

Hi! I've been recently a victim of a scam. Today I got another invitation from exotic person on a newly created account. The name is Kacie Waterfall. There is no location or job etc. The profile screen is attached below. I have my friends list hidden since the last time and I have blocked that person right after getting an invitation from he/she/it.

Re: Kacie Waterfall - FaceBook

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:05 am

There are no reports online for that name. But better safe than sorry, and don't add anyone you do not know out of the blue.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:29 am

Yeah, now I know that. I took the screen from my fake profile. This Kacie Waterfall profile looks / looked exactly like other scammers stuff that you are posting. It had many random friends so someone might have become a victim.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:51 pm

We cannot post this one on the main forums with the confirmed scammers where they be searched by victims.
It must remain here until we get a report of scamming. We do not accuse on suspicion only. We'll just have to wait for a confirmed report from a victim, if in fact they are a scammer at all. Other antiscam sites might post without 100% proof, but we check out every single report and do not post innocents on the main forums.
Post a reply