Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

My topic has gone? Did you delete it?

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

My topic has gone? Did you delete it?

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:59 pm

If you posted in this part of the forum and the post is no longer here, there are a few reasons.

The most common one is that it's been identified that the person you're asking about is a scammer, so we've moved it to the correct location. If you click on your name in the "WHO IS ONLINE" section at the bottom of the main forum page - index.php then you can see "Search user's posts". Click that and you'll see where your posts are.

We may have moved it to a section away from the public's eye as it has information we may need to look into such as bank account details before we can move it back. Have a little patience and you should see it reappear once our research is done.

If it's completely gone, then it's likely it broke the forum rules. It doesn't happen often and sometimes we'll remove the post in order to fix it before putting it back. Most of the time this is down to it having images that are NSFW that we need to edit and reupload. If your post is an obvious attempt to libel an innocent person, or you tried to use it to plug another website then the post will be deleted. When that does happen we'll delete your account too, so it'll be pretty obvious.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?