Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Freewallet.org is a scam

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Freewallet.org is a scam

Unread postby realreviews » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:20 pm

Freewallet.org is a scam, NOT a "safe and secure crypto wallet".
I'd like to warn all customers never to use Freewallet. Reviews of this scam project show that administration may delete any transaction from account history. Also support suspends wallets. When a victim tries to pass verification, support ignores any tickets. This way hundreds of people were scammed.
Another issue about this app is that it's real owners hide in Russia, while "official" co-founder Alvin Hagg is just a fake owner. This helps those fraudsters to keep anonymity!
You may check here about URL REMOVED AS PER FORUM RULES - WAYNE Freewallet scam . We already collected dozens of real reviews from the victims!
realreviews
New survivor

Re: Freewallet.org is a scam

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:30 pm

Can you post more evidence of the scam?

E-mails directing you to the site?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby realreviews » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:34 pm

URL REMOVED AS PER FORUM RULES - WAYNE is not a fake site. It's a website created to warn users about freewallet.org scam. So that, my warning is not to use Freewallet Crypto Wallet, because it steals assets!
realreviews
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:55 pm

Forum rules state -

Self-Promotion is Spam.
Everything here is checked by our administration and moderation team. If we catch questionable content, it will immediately be edited or removed for further investigation. Any post that is considered advertising or an attempt to lure a person to another site fits under this subject. Doing so will result in your account being suspended.

While the site (Your site by any chance?) may be legit, coming here and linking to it in your first post goes against our forum rules. We're usually pretty friendly and giving if you ask first, but just up and posting a link to another site in your first post is a big no-no in the world of forums. We'll keep an eye on it though.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?