Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

FINANCE A&T + BELAIR INVESTMENTS Dangerous Scammers

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

globalfunding@financeat.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:03 pm

Von: globalfunding@financeat.net
Gesendet: Samstag, 10. September 2022
An:
Cc:
Betreff: Re: AW:Belgium Office of Finance A & T international
Date:10th September 2022

Hello:

Its a great pleasure to receive feedback from you .With regards to your message i wish to inform you that you will get the complete refund on the scheduled date as contained in the previous email sent to you, hence i will advise you to endure & wait.

Would be great to hear back from you

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo
Director of project funding of Finance A & T international Belgium office.
Address:Place Marcel Broodthaers 8, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium
Tel:+32 460 221 247

Dear

I am Dr Theo Robin the Branch manager of Finance A & T international Belgium office

I am reaching you in respect of your loan application with this firm for the loan amount of €1,500,000 One million & five hundred thousand Euro in the non-collateral loan program of this esteem organization as i wish to officially informed you that the €1,500,000 One million & five hundred thousand Euro stated loan file has been forwarded over to my humble desk for termination authorization as requested by you since you are no longer willing & interested to continue with the loan process as received from the department in charge.

As the apex boss of the Belgium office of Finance A & T international, I am obliged to contact you & seek to verify if really the above reasons are true and if you are longer willing to continue with the loan application with this firm before i can authorized the requested termination by issuing my signature to the termination request hence your file can be closed & the refunds of the complete payments made by you its return back to you.

If you still have intention to get your transaction concluded, you can always reply as i am available to guide and support you to the best of my ability.

HOW YOU WANT TO CONCLUDE THE LOAN TRANSACTION WHETHER ALL PROCESS HAS VICIOUS AND FAILURES FROM LIAR PEOPLE ?????? ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET MORE MONEY FROM XXXXX ?????????????

Attached is a copy of my personal ID & official ID for identification purposes.

You can reached my desk via my direct official email Id as follows: theorobin@financeat.net

Regards
Dr Theo Robin
Manager Belgium Office
Finance A & T international
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:05 pm

Gesendet: Montag, 12. September 2022
An:
Cc:
Betreff: Re: Belgium Office of Finance A & T international
Date:12th September 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback from you .With regards to your message i want you to know that you will get your complete refund before or on the stipulated date indicated in the previous message sent.

I want you to know that no one from this firm is lying to you, its just that you are been misled by XXXXXX and i am 100% certain that you will always regret your decision for closing your file with this firm in the near future because you won't see any genuine firm with a good offer like this firm again.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo

Von: finance AT <financeat@yahoo.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. September 2022
An:
Cc:
Date:22nd September 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback from you & i apologise for the delay feedback its because of my busy schedule.With regards to your message i want you to know that i am not impress with your attitude and they type of insulting messages you are sending me.

If you continue sending me such insulting message i will have no other option than to withdraw my hands from the ongoing cash pick up option we are currently negotiating for hence we can proceed with the file termination.

As explained to you in the previous email message, the apex boss of this firm in our Netherland head office has demanded that you should come over to Netherland and pick up the cash from the security firm in person & you will be required to come with a copy of your international passport copy & recent utility bill, The security firm will also require you to come with the registration levy which its €3,520 Euro & an additional €13,100 Euro file closing fee to the security firm.

The both payments will be paid by you in person at the desk of the security firm upon arrival in Netherland for the cash pick up.

This is the procedure & if you are not interested, you can make it known clearly hence we can proceed with the termination.

Note: If you keep on copying XXXXX our communication and taking advice from him, I dont think we will be able to proceed and come up with any positive outcome.

Would be great to hear back from you.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:06 pm

Gesendet: Samstag, 24. September 2022
An:
Cc:
Date: 24th September 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback from you.With reference to your message i wish to know the final decision reached by you from the below listed.

1: If you wish to go over to the security firm in the Netherlands in person to pick up the cash, this option will cost you the sum of €3,520 Euro registration levy and €13,100 Euro file closing fee to the security firm.

2: If you want the security firm to deliver the cash to you via the secured delivery option, this option will cost you the sum €3,520 Euro registration levy to the security firm.

3: You want us to continue with the processing of the refunds of the payment already made back to you.

Note: This payment is compulsory & cannot be waived or deducted from the funds as the security firm requires the compulsory payments of these levies before they can create a file for you.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo
Address: Place Marcel Broodthaers 8, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium

Gesendet: Montag, 26. September 2022
An:
Betreff: Re: AW: Belgium Office of Finance A & T international
Date: 26th September 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback from you.With reference to your message i wish to inform you that we shall proceed with the refund process as demanded by you, I will inform you 48hours prior to the date the refund of the payment will be made to your account.

Regards,

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:08 pm

Gesendet: Freitag, 30. September 2022
An:
CC:
Date:30th September 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback from you.With reference to your message i wish to inform you that you will get your complete refund in (30) thirty working days which start reading from 09 September 2022 as explained to you previously.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo

Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2022
To: globalfunding@financeat.net
Subject: End of year funding notification

I wish to bring to your full attention that the ongoing external funding program of this firm for the year 2022 will soon be closed. If you are still willing to transact with this firm it's advisable you make your intention known on time hence a space can be reserved for you in this batch hence your financial request can be treated in this ongoing list of application that it's been process right now which will be the last for the year 2022.

Our desk it’s still opened for general project funding all over the globe for eligible individuals & firms at a moderate rate and terms.

If the request did not come on time, your request will be shifted to the next batch that will be opened by January/February 2023. For more details you can reach out to our Belgium office in charge of global funding via the below stated details:

Official Details: Mr Niels Vigo
Position: Director of project funding of Finance A & T international Belgium
office address : Place Marcel Broodthaers 8, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium
Contact Email: globalfunding@financeat.net & financeat@yahoo.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

theorobin@financeat.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:09 pm

From: theorobin@financeat.net [mailto:theorobin@financeat.net]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022
To: ALSAMO INTL. CORP.
Subject: Re: EURO XXXXX Refund to
Date: 24/10/2022

Dear

I am Dr Theo Robin the Branch manager of Finance A & T international Belgium office. I am reaching you in respect of the loan application of XXXXX & i am fully aware of the terminated file and ongoing refund process.
I want to assure you that we are processing the refunds & XXXXX will get his complete refunds by maximum 2weeks time.

I apologize for this delay & i assure you that the complete refunds will get to XXXXX.

Regards
Dr Theo Robin
Manager Belgium Office
Finance A & T international

Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2022
An:
Betreff: Situation update
Date: 25th October 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure reaching you once more again today. I am writing you this message to inform you that the refund process is still ongoing & you will get the complete refunds in maximum 2 weeks time.

In the meantime i want you to know that the management of this firm is still open and ready to release the complete loan of €1,500,000 One million & five hundred thousand Euro with this firm to you with the cash delivery option.

In this option, you will be required to visit our Netherland head office in person to pick up the cash in person right in our Netherland head office. They will make the fund available to you in cash right in the office there.

Let me know if you still have intention hence i can open further communication with the Netherland head office.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:12 pm

Gesendet: Montag, 31. Oktober 2022,
An:
Cc:
Betreff: Re: AW: Situation update
Date: 31st October 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback from you & i apologize for the delayed feedback it's because i was not at my desk .With regards to your message i wish to inform you that i have received your email message which contains your intention to travel to our Netherland head office to pick up the loan fund in cash.

I have communicated your intention to the appropriate unit & i will give you further updates in 34/52 hours’ time.

It would be great to hear back from you.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. November 2022
An:
Betreff: Cash pick up in Netherland head office update
Date:2nd November 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure reaching you today. I am writing you this message to inform you that the management of this firm has concluded to release your loan funds of €1,500,000 One million & five hundred thousand Euro to you in cash by our Netherland head office.

As per this development, I wish to inform you that an official has been assigned by the Netherland head office to your file.

The assigned official will coordinate the release of the funds to you in cash and the assigned official can also assist you with all other support services like going over to the bank in the Netherlands to transfer the cash to your account in Germany or movement of the cash to Germany etc if you require such support from us.

You are required to reached the assigned official via the below stated information:

Name: Mr Gerhard Janssen dr.gerhardjanssan@gmail.com
Position: Protocol Officer Finance A & T international
Tel:00 31 68 27 98 63

I want you to get intouch with Mr Gerhard Janssen via the above indicated telephone number as the official assigned to your file to make your proposed travel arrangements with him hence he can give you guidance, he can also assist you with airport pick up etc.

I will advise you to adhere to all directives from him hence he can discharge his duties efficiently and attend to your case effectively, Please keep my desk fully updated with all development as well. You can also reached the Netherland head office via this email ID as follows: access@financeat.net

Note: The total amount that will be released to you in cash by the Netherland head office its the sum of €1,540,753.05 Euro which comprises of the loan fund of €1,500,000 Euro and all other previous payments made by you except the letter of credit procurement cost of €4,600 Euro which was used for the procurement of the letter of credit that was used as a security for the loan fund.

It Would be great to hear back from you.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo

Phone: +3168279863
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Netherlands
City or exchange location
Original network provider* KPN B.V.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:13 pm

Gesendet: Samstag, 5. November 2022,
An:
Cc:
Betreff: Re: Reply Asap
Date:5th November 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure reaching you today. I am writing you this message to get an update from you on the status of the ongoing arrangements you are currently making towards your trip to Netherland for the cash pick up of the fund?

I also want to use this medium to get an update from you on the status of your ongoing communication with Mr Gerhard Janssen as well.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo

Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. November 2022
An:
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Reply Asap
Date:8th November 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback from you .With regards to your message i want you to call Mr Gerhard Janssen this morning to make your arrangements with him & inform me afterwards.

As i already explained in the previous message, I will advise you to adhere to all directives from Mr Gerhard Janssen & follow all instructions from him hence he can treat your case with utmost high priority to facilitate the fast conclusion of the transaction.

It Would be great to hear back from you.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:14 pm

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. November 2022,
An:
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: Reply Asap
Date: 9th November 2022

Hello:

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback from you .With regards to your message i want you to know that we shall proceed with the termination since you don't have intention to proceed with the cash delivery & refunds the payments made back to you in maximum 7 seven working days’ time.

Yours Truly

Mr Niels Vigo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.