Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

I got Scam by this 2 Women

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

I got Scam by this 2 Women

Unread postby lifestrong » Thu May 04, 2023 4:43 pm

Hi everyone im sorry to post these things with pictures real persons,but i think i need to share this i want to share scams happens to me, using this 2 identity , i thought all real before cause ever do a video call , but i think is just fake video call using someone video, many scams happen by stealing someones identity now , i hope the real person knows that their identity has been used for commit crimes and do something bad to other peoples. The worst thing about these things is that the scammer doesn't even feel bad and shows the children in the photos , as I see the identity of the person they use is in Spain so I try to share here hope admin can let this share got post, and hope to the real person in pictures know these things and more careful to share something private in online things.
Please share this things and hope can found the real person in photos , cause i sure the scammer surely using my identity too to scam this 2 woman in pictures maybe , cause I ever do video call with this 2 person in photos , hope they know their identity has been use for scamming others , i can imagine how ruined their life same as my life got ruined from this scam things.
I post all the pictures and screenshot last id skype name : Ellena.
They 2 claims they from Spain , In some photos like i share is really some place in Spain i found.
If anyone have any info or ever see this Women in Photos please let me know.
Attachments
20230502_173820.jpg
20230502_173901.jpg
20230502_174103.jpg
IMG_20211028_035728.jpg
processed-4a791ebf-7815-431f-858d-6f549de9ff6c_beSYcIP5-1.jpeg
Screenshot_20221002-014002_Skype.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-140336_Skype.jpg
Screenshot_20221022-162050_Skype.jpg
Untitled.png
lifestrong
New survivor

Re: I got Scam by this 2 Women

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 05, 2023 12:13 am

Can you post more information about the scam?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Fake Documents, Phone Numbers, And places you were asked to send money like bank accounts or Western Union info are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby lifestrong » Fri May 05, 2023 12:50 pm

Email they been use before : angelgurero6@gmail.com and henriquesgcalixto@gmail.com
Last time Contact Skype Id : live:.cid.a6cb9c16b2d547af
Name in Skype : Ellena Tinus
Phone number been use last time telegram but seens another person who use that number now , seems is like hash number : +447537126991

I send to paypal before and crypto things and nft being scam , i dont too much understand about crypto things but she been use my identity and id to make the id in binance before and i ever send the money to that id for invest some crypto for us she say , but i cant login the id again and seems the money in there is gone , actually i lose contact and id in binance and metamask before for nft , even the id make as by my name before , the proof only left in my paypal account transaction i send to other paypal.

Email i post too seems they already delete it.
lifestrong
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 06, 2023 1:40 pm

Can you post actual E-mails from the E-mail addresses you have listed?
Also, please post the Paypal and the crypto wallet address?
Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby lifestrong » Sun May 07, 2023 12:38 pm

The picture size only been allowed for 600x600 so i dont know u can see it clear it or now , cause i resize it become 600x600.
There screenshot email and paypal.
lifestrong
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 08, 2023 12:05 pm

Yes, They are blurry so I cannot see them. They may also contain some of your Real Life information so I deleted them.

Can you send the un-resized versions to my E-mail address which is below in my signature line?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby lifestrong » Tue May 09, 2023 2:16 pm

I can bro , bro how to edit this post? i found already one of identity she been use , is surely a scam stolen identity from someone else. I feel not good post it and want remove it cause surely her identity been use and she a victim too.
lifestrong
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 10, 2023 6:45 am

You can send me the information to my E-mail address and I will remove it for you. You cannot change a post shortly after posting. This is because we have had cases where scammers have found their information on our site and threatened the victims telling them there will be consequences if they do not.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?