Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

a0000jbail.uk@gmail.com

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

a0000jbail.uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Njabuliso Dlamini » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:50 am

It is a huge scam my dear. I am a victim. I nearly lost 100k from it. They scammed me 47,150 thousand. His acquaintance is seanread@wesleyansbukonline.com and wbpaymentsupport@wesleyanbukonline.com. His email address was andrew j bailey (a0000jbail.uk@gmail.com. He is very good with words do not fall for his trap or else you'll regret. He sent the same email with the same contents. Continue spreading the word to the rest of the world. Since I'm a Dlamini they said his name was Sylvester Dlamini.
Njabuliso Dlamini
New survivor

Re: a0000jbail.uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:14 am

Can you post some of the E-mails you received from the addresses you have listed?

Photographs and fake documents, Phone Numbers, and places you sent money to like Western Union or Bank account details are all helpful.

You should file a fraud report with your local police.
Then take the fraud report to wherever you sent money through and try to get any payments reversed.

If you sent the scammer a copy of your ID or Passport, you should have your line of credit frozen so the scammer cannot abuse your information.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?