Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

TELEGRAM USER CALLED CRYPTOANALYST MONEY THENMAKING THREATS

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

TELEGRAM USER CALLED CRYPTOANALYST MONEY THENMAKING THREATS

Unread postby Scammerhater » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:24 am

Hello this is my first post on this blessed amazing organisation! Quite a complicated story but basically recently I have been taking up scammer's time by messing with them on telegram just so in my righteous mind they don't get time to scam other innocent people. So tonight I was trying to waste this user called cryptoanalyst whom I got in touch with first (not doing this again i advise anyone with the same ideas learnt my lesson!) we talk about women then he says randomly to me would i like to see a video with him having sex with his wife for a transfer of 1 BNB binance coin. I then ask him innocently what is his wife's surname? Then he starts to make threats saying he knows people in the triads in the UK and he would make a phone call to them to deal with me if I knew his wife's surname. I then proceded to block him and (will make a complaint to telegram about this as well) while doing that he then starts sending me photos and calling me names because I didn’t respond to him as I was in shock concerning his threats when before he was joking with me. I hope that this scammer is just an ordinary scammer and doesn’t know my location? Please help me to clarify this many thanks! P.S Do Hope that this message is educational for many people that intend on wasting scammer's time up!
Scammerhater
Junior survivor

Re: TELEGRAM USER CALLED CRYPTOANALYST MONEY THENMAKING THRE

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:57 am

Whether or not he can find you depends on if you gave him any of your real life information. Name. Phone Number, Etc.

We are aware of other entities that have conversations with PPL then claim they are a minor and post the persons information as a pedophile and demand money in order to take their information down.

If the scammer keeps contacting you I would suggest you go to our blackmail site and do all of the steps outlined there:

Webcam Help.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?