Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

The late Gordon Gilbert

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

The late Gordon Gilbert

Unread postby Gglluu » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:14 am

I have been sent many emails even a bank account with a deposit of 6.4 million dollars showing as a deposit with my name to skyrise community bank and Werksmans law firm sending me a copy of the probate paperwork and will is this a scam ? How far do they go ? Can anyone help me ?
Gglluu
New survivor

Re: The late Gordon Gilbert

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:20 am

You've come to the right place. It will be a scam 100%. They will show you supposedly getting a lot of money in the fake bank and you will be asked to pay a fee to receive that money. If you send the money then more money will be asked for. The scam continues until you stop sending money or are broke.

Please post all the details of the scam.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, The web address of the fake bank, and any places you were asked to send money to like Western Union or a bank account. If you are unsure what to post you can forward the information to my E-mail address which is below in my signature line.

You should stop all contact with the scammer and any associates. They are all involved in the scam.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Gglluu » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:07 am

They haven’t asked me for any money until the bank said I have to pay a fee for transferring the money internationally and because I’m a non resident of Australia and the insurance that protects the inheritance won’t allow the bank yo take that fee from the inheritance or it will violate the insurance claws I will post the will and probate certificate along with the bank account and deposit slip with my name in them if you think that will help
Gglluu
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:37 am

Yes. And if you send the money then more money will be asked for. If you pay that then more.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Fake bank

Unread postby Gglluu » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:27 pm

Skyrise community bank in Sydney Australia does anyone know if this is a legitimate bank or am I being scammed ?
Gglluu
New survivor

Re: Fake bank

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:46 pm

Do you have an E-mail address or a link to the bank in question?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?