Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Shaii Chua -stock exchange scammer - +44 7512 904279

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Re: Shaii Chua -stock exchange scammer - +44 7512 904279

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:49 pm

The best way to catch them and also recover your stolen money if you indeed sent them money is to go to your local police and file a fraud report.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to reverse any payments.

ETA: you can also follow this link:
https://www.scamadviser.com/scam-report ... viser+Tips

Scroll down to the country in which you live and contact the relevant authorities.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Dawid584 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:57 pm

I will do it. I hope it will be possible.
Dawid584
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:46 pm

Please let us know about your experience working with any of the named entities there.
We like to be sure they are helping victims and not charging any money for their services.
As you've experienced here.
We do our work for free.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Dawid584 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:03 am

Big Al wrote:Please let us know about your experience working with any of the named entities there.
We like to be sure they are helping victims and not charging any money for their services.
As you've experienced here.
We do our work for free.

I have already reported this case to police. I live abroad so i had some problem about reporting this case because online reporting was mostly for citizen . I am waiting about answer from Police.

And i have reported about institute CERT in my country , maybe they will do something about warning against this website.

I guess i won't get that money back.

I have some observation about that scammer girl - she has Filipino name , her religion is catholic (it is werid because in Singapore main religion is buddhist) so Phillippiness is catholic country. She shew me photos from muslim wedding ceremony , but in Phillippiness is big muslim minority. Her english was bit similar about vocabulary to Filipino people. WC - comfort room - people from that country very often use this vocabulary .
Orginally she had profile on interpals that she is from Phillippiness.
I guess 80% she can be Filipino. But i am not sure where she lives exactly

I asked that institute how this scam works inside i mean they employ girls for searching "victims". they may tell me.
Dawid584
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:18 pm

There used to be a time when "recruiters" would pretend to be interested in people and tell them they needed to log onto a particular website to be able to chat with them more or see more pictures of them. The site would charge the person to join, and the recruiter would get a percentage of that money. This is just a development of that old scam, but now with the lure of money instead of love/sex. Best thing is to ignore and block them.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?