Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annanasub@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annanasub@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:19 am

Message received on the dating site MyBelovedNet:

Hi. I liked you! I`d like to meet you!) Write me a mail annanasub@gmail.com.
Or give me your mail)

Profile used:

Full Name Anna
Birth Year 1986
City Moscow
Country Russian Federation

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...

Picture used:

anna.JPG
anna.JPG (19.45 KiB) Viewed 1541 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annanasub@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Email :

Hello ! I'm glad that we decided to get to know each other better. My name is Anna. What about your full name?
I want to tell you right away that I do not intend to play games. I want only serious relationships. I want to create a strong family. Therefore, if you are not interested in a serious relationship, say so now. I will be waiting for your answer. Anna

Return-Path: <annanasub@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.42] ([188.162.192.175])
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:45:07 +0300
Message-ID: <19010527372.20180219114507@gmail.com>
To: victim
Subject: HellO)

Originating IP: 188.162.192.175
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Samara
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Pictures received with the message:

anna.JPG

anna1.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: annanasub@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Email:

Hi victim
I'm glad to see your answer. I'm glad you're interested in talking to me. Thanks.)
I want to tell you more about myself. My full name is Anna Subbotina. I am 32 years old. My date of birth 12 April 1986. The sign of the zodiac I Aries.
I live in Russia, in city Rostov-on-don. It is a big city in Russia. If you're interested, I can tell you more about my city. What city do you live in?
I want to ask you, you not against dialogue or relations with the girl from Russia? Please, answer honestly. I really appreciate honesty and sincerity in people. I hate lies.
I also want to talk a little bit about my personal life. I've never been married. And I have no children. But I was in a relationship, they ended about 1 year ago. My relationship with a man did not work out well because a man tricked me and betrayed me. I don't really like to talk about it. All that was in the past, let it remain in the past. I look to the future with my head held high. And I hope that soon will become happy and start a family!) Maybe you're the person I'll be happy with. But to find out we need to do is not an easy way! Are you ready for this?

Victim I'm a little worried, for me this is the first experience of communicating with a man from another country. But I'm sure we'll find an understanding.
Now I want you to tell me about yourself. I also want you to send me a photo in every letter. It'll make it easier for us to get to know each other. Do you agree with me?
So I want you to warn that I don't have a smartphone. So I don't use any instant messengers, etc. I don't want this to become a problem in our acquaintance, so I am telling you about it. But in the future, when we get to know each other better, we will definitely talk on the phone. I know the English language. I learned it first in school and then at University. On this I finish my letter. And I'll give you some of my photos. In one of the photos I next to the sign that says the name of my city!)
With impatience I shall wait your answer. Anna

Header:
Return-Path: <annanasub@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.42] ([188.162.36.14])
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018
Subject: Re: HellO)

Originating IP: 188.162.36.14
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Samara
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Pictures received with the message:

anna.JPG

anna1.JPG

100% sure "she" is not where "she" said "she" is:

map.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.