Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kevinscotty36@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Thank you for the update, lynzyn, and glad you found us before being too late.

Is he using the same email addresses already reported here and the same pictures? If not, can you post, please, the email address he was using with you and some of the pictures he sent, if not already reported here?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby lynzyn » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:54 am

Here is another email he send to me when I ask him to prove that he is not an imposter or scammer.

Salam... My Dearest XXX,
Thanks for your mail, And understanding, thanks for been honest and open to me, What you must know in this life is that People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are.

They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will stay or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on. Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season! LIFETIME relationships teach your lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have
learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, or a lifetime, No matter what might happen.. You will always remain forever in my heart.
I am ready to meet you at the right time, lets keep in touch. Thanks for being there for me. I appreciated all you have shared with me. For me I'm here for lifetime, If only you can accept me in your life.
Thanks you so much once again for your effort to send me an email despite the busy schedules and time differences. You don't have to be scare to trust because there are many good people. Please do not scare someone who Allah meant for you because you find it difficult to trust. Free your mind and you will get trust and love from me okay.
Thanks for sending me your contact number, i will call you some day and feel free to call me anytime also.
Yours sincerely
Abdul..
lynzyn
New survivor

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:59 am

lynzyn,

Please, drop him immediately. Do not respond to any more of his messages, or you will endanger other victims.
Do not tell him you know he is a scammer, or is posted here!

And please answer firefly's question about his "email address and pictures" above. Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby lynzyn » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:01 am

This scammer using email add: abdul.mudar@hotmail.com
He is 46 years old from UK.
Below is the pictures he send

lynzyn
New survivor

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby lynzyn » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:04 am

I have just stop from emailling him. I didn't tell him I know he is an imposter and that I have post it here. But I have alerted Single Muslim website on this imposter.
lynzyn
New survivor

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:09 am

Ok, thanks for the new information, lynzyn.
Just delete all his emails from now on UNOPENED, so he stays in the dark about why you left.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

abdul.mudar@hotmail.com

Unread postby lynzyn » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:23 am

Ok.. Will do that. Thanks for the advice :)
lynzyn
New survivor

Re: kevinscotty36@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:31 am

The last email was copy/pasted from here: facebook.com/notes/lessons-learned-in-life/people-come-into-your-life-for-a-reason-a-season-or-a-lifetime/161389173925281
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Previous

Return to Romance scams.