Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Marion54 - Singleanddivorced dating - tc860519@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:46 pm

Marion54
Sexuality: Straight
About Me: I am single father..

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3412

Chatlog:
6/7/2022 3:34:22 PM This is my email address, tc860519@gmail.com
5/7/2022 8:16:17 PM Hello dear how are you doing? Did you read my message you on email
5/4/2022 4:50:33 PM Good evening how are you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc860519@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:53 pm

Hello you ask me to email you from military mix? How are you doing and where are you from? This is me and my lovely daughter her name is Bella. I hope to hear from you.
Christop

Header:

Return-Path: <tc860519@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:21:30 -0700
Message-ID: <CABcJB6CTfWLAJNok3QZgGWdK+vd6sAhF89Q3-qc7HqtnCuy9Yw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi!

This the site am talking about, what is your name and occupation?
I hope to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:58 pm

My profile name is marion54, where are you from and what is your name? I hope to hear from.

I mean single divorce dating site, not military mix do you understand? I hope to hear from you.

I got your email true your name and I guess with your age and your name I have to add them together and guess it. Well this is my private e-mail morganparion730@gmail.com you can email me there if you want open relationship I am single, I hope to hear from you...

Hi good evening how are you doing? Why are you quite all this days? I hope you are alright?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:00 pm

How did I lied my dear? I am a honest man that need serious relationship, I have bad experience in my last relationship before I don’t want such mess anymore. what is your occupation do you have siblings? I hope to hear from you...

Check you Divioce dating site you will see it there.

Good evening dear I hope you are alright? Can will FaceTime on hangout please? I really need a serious relationship that can lead to marriage? I need a honest trustworthy woman in my life that I can start a new life with? I hope to hear from you..

Okay can I see your picture? What is your occupation my dear?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:02 pm

Okay what do you sell in your company? You are beautiful, why did you divorce do you have children? I want the best for my daughter a nice woman that will love my daughter like her daughter, I need a real woman a serious relationship that can bring us together as husband and wife what do you think? I need a honest trustworthy relationship no games? I hope to hear from you.

I understand your point just like me am single father like I have told you before, all need a open relationship and trustworthy relationship that will lead to marriage, am a good Christian because god is the key to everything in my life, have you visited United Kingdom before? Can you come and visit me and my daughter in winter time? I am a business man I sell electronics am self employed a successful man, I can see you are a hard working woman as well, I want us to keep our relationship strong and keep a secret I don’t want tithe party in this relationship what do you honey? My daughter can also be your daughter okay? I can give you her email she very very friendly her name is Bella. I hope to hear from you sweetheart. Did you go to church?

I will come to America when my goods finish I will have to go and purchase some of the goods in Dubai, but as for now I still have left goods, I will be glad to visit you first when am true with my goods in Dubai they I can come to America but I don’t know where you live in America what state you send me your house address and phone number okay? Tell me more about yourself how many siblings do you have ? You still have both parents? I will give you my daughter email address okay you can email her,
bella60uk@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:04 pm

Okay honey, But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart. do you have both parents? Not like me am orphan like I have told you before only child of my death parents. I feel so sad and weak each I remember the ugly situation they. Did you contact our daughter Bella true email? She is your daughter please seen her as one honey okay?

Good morning honey how was your night how many time did you go to work in a week? Do you stay alone? Or with your sister? This Bella email address honey, I have tell her about you and I told her I gave you her email address.
Bella60uk@gma.com
She hopes to hear from you honey.

Did you email her that is what am asking you because I think she will be waiting for your email honey. You are a hardworking woman that have good feelings, do you still have both parents? Do you have siblings? I hope to hear from you, kiss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bella60uk@gmail.com tc860519@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:07 pm

Good morning are you my father friend? My name is Bella please what is your name?
Bella...

Header:

Return-Path: <bella60uk@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 20:53:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFE+FLxf=QWHke-rFs3Rd7U0jb6Mgk-Czw=ysQ8O_H9xFXERTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hi!

Hello dear how are you doing I hope you are alright? I hope to hear from you?

Good morning XXXXX am fine, and you.
Are you my daddy girlfriend? Can I see your.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc860519@gmail.com bella60uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:11 pm

Hello are you alright? How is work? I hope to hear from you.

Good morning, can I see you as mom I mean can I call you mom? I miss my mom so much, why can’t you ask my father to see you in hangout FaceTime? When is your birthday? Yes my daddy is a nice man he have there for me ever since I lost my mom.

Okay now am okay just thinking about you before to know if you are okay? Goodnight I will being going to Dubai by Monday to buy my goods I sell. I hope to hear from you. How is Bella did you hear from her?

Good morning big sister like a mom to me, hear is morning, what is the day look like there now in your country? My birthday this month on the 28th. Yes my mom she was very nice and understanding she always see me happy, as am writing to you now I feel so sad about her because my birthday is very close.
Bella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc860519@gmail.com bella60uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:14 pm

Goodnight to you honey and good morning to me hear in United Kingdom, you mean if you don’t hear from me first I don’t understand my love? Because when am true with my contract am coming to USA I have your home address.

Good day mom, You speak like my mom thank you for your encouragement mom, my birthday is on Tuesday getting closer I will like to celebrate it, if my mom she was alive she always celebrate it for me, I don’t know how I can celebrate it? I love to bake cake and but some few things for my friends that is coming to celebrate with me for my birthday mom. That will make me so much happy. I hope to hear from you mom.
Bella.

Okay thank you so much, but I need some money to celebrate my birthday mom can you assist me with the money for the celebration?

Good Morning honey, how was your day today I hope you have a blessed day evening? Sure when am true with what am buying in Dubai I will let you know as well before coming...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bella60uk@gmail.com tc860519@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:19 pm

Good morning mom today is my birthday, how are you doing mom thanks you so much for the gift of money you promise to send, you can send true bitcoin to my barcode wallet.
Bella...

Good morning to you honey thank you for coming into my life, I will like us to chat on FaceTime before what do you think? and good afternoon hear in Dubai Arab Emirates, Okay about Bella birthday I buy her a iPhone for her birthday, she told me that you promise to send her money for her celebration birthday part? Thank you so much honey thanks for be a good mother to her. I will go to the wayhouse tomorrow to start purchasing my goods so that I can be done and move to NY and visit you.

Send it to my barcode wallet I send to you do you have bitcoin machine close to you? Send it true barcode wallet mom that is how you can send me the money. How much are you sending to me for my birthday?

From the bitcoin QR code: bc1qwgff05a5nsj34x3xjg2e43hyy7n2zj0cduukn3

I am going to celebrate my birthday on Friday with my friends mom, now, I don’t have bank account yet I can send you the teacher account number if is that you want, how much are going to send mom so that I can tell her before I ask her for the account? You can also send the money true bitcoin barcode I have to you now you can get it in Bitcoin ATM machine..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.