Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Natalia_trog@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Natalia_trog@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:31 pm

Salute..
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman?
My name Nata. I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice!.
I search the person with whom my life will be balanced and interesting!..
I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl.,!
But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.!
So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.,!
Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriage further,,.
My main objective - to meet love.!.
I very much hope, that you are this man,!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future!,
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter.,,
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,!
All the best, Nata.!

Header:

Received: from dxhp (unknown [172.245.92.115])
Message-ID: <0df813b84c88a2a9aeb4fd56a227ede752e51166@ucom-net.jp>
Reply-To: Nata <Natalia_trog@outlook.com>
Subject: As you
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:06:12 +0200
Organization: Einan

Originating IP: 172.245.92.115
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3411
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Taissiya_Shkarp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:31 pm

Good morning! Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name is Taissiya. I hope, that to you my photo. I search the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and marriage in the future. My purpose - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait your letter with big impatience. Kiss, Taissiya.

Header:

Return-Path: <carlos.molina.alique@orange.es>
Received: from [89.188.111.94] (helo=hDB.susannah.lan) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) (envelope-
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 19:56:08 -0500
Reply-To: Taissiya_Shkarp@outlook.com
To: ciccio.santulli@gmail.com
Message-ID: <MoZLMyobPy-kCBYSCiBDcKB5go1QhM1UgoWGmXgpgDj8LlflbVPvM4PRIWbpJ7GijXSKNwAP@orange.es>
Subject: Only by your voice alone does it make me warm

Orig IP: 89.188.111.94 | Orig ISP: Filanco Llc | City: Saint Petersburg | Country: Russian Federation

Same image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Natalia_fff@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:51 pm

Kind time of days! Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the woman? My name Natalia. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I in searches the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself later. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience. Good pastime, Natasha.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@alauna-alasdos.com>
Received: from Otis.twilight.com (unknown [78.25.64.30]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 20:40:07 -0200
Reply-To: Natalia_fff@outlook.com
Message-ID: <B1LnR8DJd5qcY=YK=6UJo@alauna-alasdos.com>
Subject: I want to embrace you

Orig IP: 78.25.64.30 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Moscow | Country: Russian Federation

Same image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.