Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Natalia_trog@outlook.com

Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:31 pm

Salute..
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman?
My name Nata. I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice!.
I search the person with whom my life will be balanced and interesting!..
I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl.,!
But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.!
So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.,!
Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriage further,,.
My main objective - to meet love.!.
I very much hope, that you are this man,!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future!,
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter.,,
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,!
All the best, Nata.!

Header:

Received: from dxhp (unknown [172.245.92.115])
Message-ID: <0df813b84c88a2a9aeb4fd56a227ede752e51166@ucom-net.jp>
Reply-To: Nata <Natalia_trog@outlook.com>
Subject: As you
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:06:12 +0200
Organization: Einan

Originating IP: 172.245.92.115
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3411

Taissiya_Shkarp@outlook.com

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:31 pm

Good morning! Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name is Taissiya. I hope, that to you my photo. I search the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and marriage in the future. My purpose - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait your letter with big impatience. Kiss, Taissiya.

Header:

Return-Path: <carlos.molina.alique@orange.es>
Received: from [89.188.111.94] (helo=hDB.susannah.lan) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) (envelope-
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 19:56:08 -0500
Reply-To: Taissiya_Shkarp@outlook.com
To: ciccio.santulli@gmail.com
Message-ID: <MoZLMyobPy-kCBYSCiBDcKB5go1QhM1UgoWGmXgpgDj8LlflbVPvM4PRIWbpJ7GijXSKNwAP@orange.es>
Subject: Only by your voice alone does it make me warm

Orig IP: 89.188.111.94 | Orig ISP: Filanco Llc | City: Saint Petersburg | Country: Russian Federation

Same image as above.

Natalia_fff@outlook.com

Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:51 pm

Kind time of days! Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the woman? My name Natalia. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I in searches the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself later. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience. Good pastime, Natasha.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@alauna-alasdos.com>
Received: from Otis.twilight.com (unknown [78.25.64.30]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 20:40:07 -0200
Reply-To: Natalia_fff@outlook.com
Message-ID: <B1LnR8DJd5qcY=YK=6UJo@alauna-alasdos.com>
Subject: I want to embrace you

Orig IP: 78.25.64.30 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Moscow | Country: Russian Federation

Same image as above.
Post a reply