Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wendymitgill@gmail.com christian dating scam

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wendymitgill@gmail.com christian dating scam

Unread postby Seg0x0 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:23 am

It's a brand-new day. It's time to wake up, smell the coffee, and make it a beautiful one.Good morning, dear. Thanks for bringing sunshine to my life the previous night . It's time to rise and shine. Just checking in to tell you that I believe in you, and you're going to have the best day. And I know that every day is a new beginning. You've got this, dear, Good morning. In response to your email i can't wait for us to cook for each other by God's grace i really so much happy meeting someone dedicated to God's words i was once joined christian dating app i couldn't find truly genuine christ followers you are just totally different when you first sent me message on IC i don't wanna reply you before because i was just judging in my heart maybe you gonna be the same with others people that have met before online. something in me just reminds me (Matthew 7: 1-3 ) Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye meet, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? If you judge or condemn someone else, you stand to be judged or condemned according to the same standard; do not judge unsympathetically or hypocritically. you just a person special have been looking for since all this while thank God we find ourselves.

About me.
My real name is Wendy Mitchell Gill I'm 25 years old am single, never married, no kids I live in a nice two-bedroom apartment in Oklahoma City, I'm 5'5", 142 lbs. athletic body, blue eyes, Blond hair, I am attractive, intelligent Lady with a sense of humor, caring, sense of adventure. I love travelling, art, theater, photography, reading, museums outdoors, dancing and much more. I'm healthy and I work out as much as I can so I can maintain my healthy status. When I go to Gym , I'm spiritually connected, outgoing, spontaneous, caring, affectionate, genuine, honest, trustworthy, and amorous and a romantic at heart. When I first meet people, I can be shy and reserved, but will open up. I am a christ follower who believes in God so much. Love music my choices are Gospel; soul music, R & B, Listen to Cece winans, Carrie Underwood, BeBe Winans, Kirk Franklin, Marvin Sapp, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Shirley Caesar I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, As, for my family, Mom is alive, but my dad passed away 2 years ago. I don't have any siblings. I am the only child of my parents.

My education background i finished from Oklahoma Panhandle State University Where i received Bachelor Degree in Political Science. The reasons why I studied pol science will be another topic for another day. LOL. After I finished school i don't like to work under anybody I Started my own business which has really grown, i sell both female and male wears, shoes, gold chain, wrist watch, jewelries, i traveled a lot to buy what am selling, sometime i might travel to China, Italy, France to purchase goods for my customers, but currently in Berlin, Germany to shop for my customers who loves german wears and their products. I will be back home hopefully this week if I am unable to fasttrack my transactions here. Sorry for the Long Written LOL.

WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't find who the lady is in the pictures, but its definitely not the one I was talking to. In fact, in one of her emails, she literally copy pasted texts from a post that was in this forum: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&p=100086

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3410
Seg0x0
New survivor

Re: wendymitgill@gmail.com christian dating scam

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:02 am

Thanks for making this post. Is there anything else you can add?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone Numbers, and any places you were asked to send money are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.