Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgt.marinecorp2@citromail.hu

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgt.marinecorp2@citromail.hu

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:51 pm

Hi,

I am an elite US Marine Corp on deployment. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent person for a relationship. Or a business relationship. If you're the one mail me back with your picture.

You never know something big could come out of this.

Best Regards.

Sgt. Marine Corp.
Email: sgt.marinecorp2@citromail.hu

Header:

Return-Path: <marine0169@netvigator.com>
Message-Id: <30a3de$8hhhl5@ybironout2v1.netvigator.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([58.152.108.73])
Reply-To: <sgt.marinecorp2@citromail.hu>
Subject: You never know something big could come out of this.
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:56:32 -0700

Originating IP: 58.152.108.73
Originating ISP: Hkt Limited
City: Yau Ma Tei
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.marinecorp2@citromail.hu

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:00 pm

Reply received:

Hi,

Thank you for your email. I appreciate your response, however it is important that I let you know that I want a very private relationship because of my position in the army, I may also have a business I would entrust to you which will be profit oriented on both sides too. If you are willing then can you give me your whatsap number for me to add you. Your name will also be appreciated.

I am an elite USMC, please would like a high sense of privacy to be taken into account on this. So you have to chat with me on whatsapp and due to my availability you can easily find me on whatsapp. I need your whatsap number to add you up.

Finally, our emails are analyzed, so WhatsApp is the only option for this relationship for our safety.

I await your response and we will discuss it there. However, can you send me your pictures if you are interested and I will return with mine too in subsequent emails? What is your occupation, your hobbies and do you have any traveling history before?

Your answers will enable me to make a decision and I will also explain in depth in my next correspondence ??

Sgt Mar,
Marine Corps.

Header:

Return-Path: <sgt.marinecorp2@citromail.hu>
Received: from 102.91.4.218 [102.91.4.218]
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 14:18:17 +0200
Message-ID: <20220612141817.5369@citromail.hu>
X-Mailer: Citromail v.2.0

Originating IP: 102.91.4.218
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.