Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

zhuldyz_kazz@outlook.com

Sun May 22, 2022 4:02 pm

Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl?
My name is Zhuldyz. I hope, that you from me in delight.,.
I search the man with whom my life will be quiet and surprising|to change to the best.
I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl.!,
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life,.,
So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter!!
Actually, I search present the man for stable relations and marriages in the future!!
Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life,!
I very much hope, that you are this man..,
I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life..,
At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter,!
I will wait your answer with big impatience,..
Kiss, Zhuldyz!..

Header:

Return-Path: <gaurav.kumar@aaratechnologies.in>
Received: from omfwua (unknown [77.40.3.247]) (Authenticated sender: gaurav.kumar@aaratechnologies.in) by
Message-ID: <221d54ff0bcfe5cf7cd69f34feaa811c24210a@aaratechnologies.in>
Reply-To: Zhuldyz <zhuldyz_kazz@outlook.com>
Subject: .,I'm looking for a serious relationship
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 18:08:44 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.3.247 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3399

zhuldyz_kazz@outlook.com

Sun May 22, 2022 4:04 pm

Hi..,
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and good the girl?
My name Zhuldyz. I wish to believe, that to you my photo...
I search someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising|to change to the best.
I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl.,!
But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation!,
Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter,,!
Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and marriage further.,
My main objective - to meet love,..
I wish to believe, that you are this man..!
I will be glad if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life,!.
Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter!!
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.
With the best regards, Zhuldyz...

Header:

Return-Path: <tulipan.monika@mzsk.hu>
Received: from uxumxek (unknown [77.40.3.247]) by mail.mzsk.hu (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id F0B8E4B7024;
Message-ID: <880940eb1fdbf1db68c28b20eabe950896a3f9@mzsk.hu>
Reply-To: Zhuldys <zhuldyz_kazz@outlook.com>
Subject: ,,Follow you like a stone wall
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 23:07:09 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.3.247 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Post a reply