Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kseniyaleon28@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kseniyaleon28@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2022 11:47 am

Good day there! Firstly I want to tell you some information regarding myself and you would like to tell me regarding yourself. Will u? I am a easy-going, companionable quiet and honest woman. I haven't got nasty addictions, I don't smoke sigarettes or drink alcohol. I'm Kseniya, Currently I am twenty-eight years old. My height is 168 cm and I 'm rather slim, 54 kg. I sell and arrange flowers. My work is to form numerous bunches of flowers 4 each celebration, for example, a birthday, a weddindg, a banquet, a party and many others. I form bouquets from natural and synthetic flora.I 'm also responsible for the flowers.The plants mustn't be damaged and of course the plants mustn't fade. As for my private life I can say that I haven't any children and I 've never been married. I have hazel eyes and I 'm a brunette. I now live in Orel.This place is situated in the Russian Federation. And I 'd like to know where you live? I know English and Russian. Russian is my mother tongue and I learnt English at school and at the universaty.I am able to speak this language well, but I have some problems with grammar and if there are any mistakes, I am really sorry. I decided to get to know u better and I am sure u have a desire for true connection too. I am really sure that u 're a sincere man and that u are true in your thoughts and intentions so you and I are going to continue our communication with each other. I am sending my pics to you and a short video.I do hope that you are keen on my photos. I would be thrilled to gain some facts of u and to take notice of your return photographs... What do u want to know about me? I am going to look ahead to an e-mail sincerely from u:) Ksusha

Header:

Return-Path: <emilio.jorda@orange.es>
Received: from [185.16.30.69] (helo=malachy.liya.local) by out10.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) (envelope-
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 19:14:14 -0200
Reply-To: kseniyaleon28@gmail.com
Message-ID: <ElcSpcUL3MXO8dj+67Nrryrd=L775h1B_wjcU_zoZZOclx@orange.es>
Subject: I want to embrace you

Orig IP: 185.16.30.69 | Orig ISP: Lancom Ltd. | City: Sevastopol | Country: Ukraine

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3391
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kseniyaleon28@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2022 3:16 pm

Howdy! To begin with I would like to tell you something regarding myself and I really hope u 'll tell me about yourself. OK? I am a easy-going, company-loving serene and kind young lady. I haven't got wrong habits, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I am Kseniya, I'm really 28 yrs. My height is 168 cm and I 'm rather slim, 54 kg. I work as a florist. My work is to make a variety of bunches of flowers for each holiday, such as, a birthday, weddings, a banquet, a party and lots of others. I form bunches of flowers from natural and fake flora.Also I have to take care for the flowers.The flowers cant' be damaged and of course the flowers cant' lose their beautiful appearance. Speaking about my private life I should say that I don't have babies and I 've never been a wife. I have brown eyes and dark hair. I'm from Orel.This is in the RF. And I 'd like to know where you live? I know the English and Russian languages. The Russian language is my mother tongue and I learned the English language at school and at university.I can speak this language well, but I have some problems with grammar and if there are any mistakes, I apologize. I 've decided to know u better and I hope u hanker for serious romantic relationship too. Hope that u 're a sincere fellow and that u 're honest in your thoughts and intentions so you and I 'll go ahead the companionship. I am sending my photo 4 you and a short video.I expect that you appreciate my photos. I 'd be very pleased to obtain some facts of u and to look at your return pictures... Do you want to know anything about me? I will await a reaction eagerly from u:) Kseniya

Header:

Return-Path: <donna.piket@healthyonthego.com>
Received: from Decimus.amity.lan ([194.38.2.172]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id gZaDnmjrCySwOgZaGnaY0W;
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 19:10:23 -0300
Reply-To: kseniyaleon28@gmail.com
Message-ID: <nynBfJICf7541KKKo=C5CTC8=PJi6@healthyonthego.com>
Subject: Thanks for the chat

Orig IP: 194.38.2.172 | Orig ISP: Nikolay Olegovich Tokarev | City: Feodosiya | Country: Ukraine

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.