Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

kseniyaleon28@gmail.com

Sun May 22, 2022 11:47 am

Good day there! Firstly I want to tell you some information regarding myself and you would like to tell me regarding yourself. Will u? I am a easy-going, companionable quiet and honest woman. I haven't got nasty addictions, I don't smoke sigarettes or drink alcohol. I'm Kseniya, Currently I am twenty-eight years old. My height is 168 cm and I 'm rather slim, 54 kg. I sell and arrange flowers. My work is to form numerous bunches of flowers 4 each celebration, for example, a birthday, a weddindg, a banquet, a party and many others. I form bouquets from natural and synthetic flora.I 'm also responsible for the flowers.The plants mustn't be damaged and of course the plants mustn't fade. As for my private life I can say that I haven't any children and I 've never been married. I have hazel eyes and I 'm a brunette. I now live in Orel.This place is situated in the Russian Federation. And I 'd like to know where you live? I know English and Russian. Russian is my mother tongue and I learnt English at school and at the universaty.I am able to speak this language well, but I have some problems with grammar and if there are any mistakes, I am really sorry. I decided to get to know u better and I am sure u have a desire for true connection too. I am really sure that u 're a sincere man and that u are true in your thoughts and intentions so you and I are going to continue our communication with each other. I am sending my pics to you and a short video.I do hope that you are keen on my photos. I would be thrilled to gain some facts of u and to take notice of your return photographs... What do u want to know about me? I am going to look ahead to an e-mail sincerely from u:) Ksusha

Header:

Return-Path: <emilio.jorda@orange.es>
Received: from [185.16.30.69] (helo=malachy.liya.local) by out10.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) (envelope-
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 19:14:14 -0200
Reply-To: kseniyaleon28@gmail.com
Message-ID: <ElcSpcUL3MXO8dj+67Nrryrd=L775h1B_wjcU_zoZZOclx@orange.es>
Subject: I want to embrace you

Orig IP: 185.16.30.69 | Orig ISP: Lancom Ltd. | City: Sevastopol | Country: Ukraine

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3391

kseniyaleon28@gmail.com

Sun May 22, 2022 3:16 pm

Howdy! To begin with I would like to tell you something regarding myself and I really hope u 'll tell me about yourself. OK? I am a easy-going, company-loving serene and kind young lady. I haven't got wrong habits, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I am Kseniya, I'm really 28 yrs. My height is 168 cm and I 'm rather slim, 54 kg. I work as a florist. My work is to make a variety of bunches of flowers for each holiday, such as, a birthday, weddings, a banquet, a party and lots of others. I form bunches of flowers from natural and fake flora.Also I have to take care for the flowers.The flowers cant' be damaged and of course the flowers cant' lose their beautiful appearance. Speaking about my private life I should say that I don't have babies and I 've never been a wife. I have brown eyes and dark hair. I'm from Orel.This is in the RF. And I 'd like to know where you live? I know the English and Russian languages. The Russian language is my mother tongue and I learned the English language at school and at university.I can speak this language well, but I have some problems with grammar and if there are any mistakes, I apologize. I 've decided to know u better and I hope u hanker for serious romantic relationship too. Hope that u 're a sincere fellow and that u 're honest in your thoughts and intentions so you and I 'll go ahead the companionship. I am sending my photo 4 you and a short video.I expect that you appreciate my photos. I 'd be very pleased to obtain some facts of u and to look at your return pictures... Do you want to know anything about me? I will await a reaction eagerly from u:) Kseniya

Header:

Return-Path: <donna.piket@healthyonthego.com>
Received: from Decimus.amity.lan ([194.38.2.172]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id gZaDnmjrCySwOgZaGnaY0W;
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 19:10:23 -0300
Reply-To: kseniyaleon28@gmail.com
Message-ID: <nynBfJICf7541KKKo=C5CTC8=PJi6@healthyonthego.com>
Subject: Thanks for the chat

Orig IP: 194.38.2.172 | Orig ISP: Nikolay Olegovich Tokarev | City: Feodosiya | Country: Ukraine

Post a reply