Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gary.everts79@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gary.everts79@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:25 pm

Hello Beloved

Amanda Williamson <gary.everts79@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 15 Apr at 02:47

Hello dear,

I am really seeking for a true love relationship and I pray if you will show me love with trust, we both will live forever as one. I am ready to be yours, I believe in real love from the heart, I need that special man in my life with a loving heart to me. I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which I care for with your open minded heart to me.

I am Amanda Williamson, a citizen of Chicago, Illinois, United States of America and I grew up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 32 years old, single and never married before. More about me, I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always say that I am good at protecting people. I live to be spontaneous and I am usually good in trying my best in any position I found myself, I am hard working in my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always pray for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning that I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I live alone comfortably in our military barracks in United State.

Here in the military camp in the United States, we are not allowed to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the meantime. Meanwhile, how is life generally with you over there? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job. I would like to know more about you, and life experience.

Yours,

Amanda Williamson
gen.amanda2327@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

gen.amanda7773@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:10 pm

Hello dear,

I would really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here now.

I'm Gen. Amanda Johnson, Army surgeon General. from Australia. Certainly, this is to bring to your notice, that I am in United States at the moment with our troops ongoing peacekeeping in the area, based on the situation on ground here in the military zone camp we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, I have decided to communicate via emails only.

My dear, listen to me and read this message very well, I have the sum of $10,000,000 millions dollars which I got from an oil deal here in the United States. This $10,000,000 millions dollars has been deposited in Citibank by the military officials and the military officials have made solid arrangements with the bank and the bank has promised to transfer the fund to any of my chosen destinations as soon as I present the rightful beneficiary.

I decided to contact you to help me transfer the money to your account, and you will help me to invest the money in your country. Since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me transfer the fund.

Due to the United Nations policy on the United States, there is a plan to move some troops out of the United States and I will be among the people that will be moving out. My dear I cannot take the money to Australia because since they know me as a military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made solid arrangements with the bank to help me transfer the money and they have accepted and promised to transfer the money to my choosing destination.

It is a very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soon. I need to send this money out from here fast, that is why I decided to contact you to help me transfer the money. Here in the military zone camp all our activities are monitored, This transfer is going to be handled legally. I want you to stand as my rightful beneficiary and help me receive the Money.

My dear, I want to plead with you not to discuss this matter to any other person until the fund is transferred. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my dream.

It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. As soon as you receive the transfer. I will resign as a soldier and fly to meet you in your country for the investment. Also, I may decide to marry from your country.

I would be grateful for your urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to help me receive the money to your account. My dear I would like to know more about you and your country, also send me your pictures.

Best regards,

Gen. Amanda Johnson
Email; gen.amanda7773@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.139
Return-Path: <gary.everts79@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.49]
Reply-To: gen.amanda7773@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 06:40:15 -1200
Message-ID: <CABM5ZaP5VuBqZAuZSXPhzm0iqNECBcg5S_0rtNs3pAfRipKMZg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings to you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.