Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nuella Njubigbo

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nuella Njubigbo

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:14 pm

hellenfaith28 Profile: I need a trustworthy man. Who can be considerate with me
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Fresno, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Hair Stylist And Make Up
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
friendship comes first to me. that is not to say i never get hurt because i do. i have been burnt so bad. my last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but i do not believe in regrets.i need a trustworthy man. who can be considerate with me

About Me
My name is Hellen ...I'm shy but funny when it times to make it sound funny. lol.... I love all natures especially Cat and Fish. I love to walk around also love to have fun especially at the beaches.. I'm into Makeup and Hair dressing { it a job I really enjoy}. I love children and willing to have in future. I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. Easy to talk to... Am from Chicago, but presently in Nigeria staying with my friends after the death of my parents... I believe a serious relationship that are meant to work out fine don't based on age different or distance but trust, faith, true love, care, support, honest and understanding between the two lovers. I enjoy the outdoors, travel, music, dancing, theater, all of the arts...most of the "normal" things such as sports, movies etc... "Work Hard, Play Harder, Love Hardest." A personal quote I try to live by. I take my work seriously, but it's a means to an end. When having fun, you have to let it all out. When in Love, that is where you pour your 100% best efforts..... I would enjoy getting to know you and it will be easy if we can contact each other through email or chart..hellensmithfaith@yahoo.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.