Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Radu

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Radu

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:11 am

winstonbetuelranald@yahoo.com

On wedatefree.com:

You have received a message from Betuel

Hello, how are you doing today, Nice to meet you here. Permit me to say these words to you, because I really have interest in you, if you give me the chance and opportunity. We will shall start from here by knowing each other, am Winston Betuel Ranald ,my E_mail (winstonbetuelranal d @yahoo.com)feel free to add me. Am single parent, I loves traveling and do some kind of sport to keep my body fit. In addition, I love to play music, to keep the body and soul together. It is unfortunate that our time are different, since we don`t have the opportunity to chat due to our personal busy schedules, if you don`t mind will really appreciate to communicate with you as good friend. Please do feel free answer my letter I shall tell you more about myself I will like to be your good friend. Regards Betuel.

46 y/o male from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contractor
ID: 115688
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1966 - February - 15
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education MA/MS/MBA
Smoker Very often
Drinker Very often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 30 - 50
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Travel Partner

Description:
I am a very kind-hearted and open-minded Man, very positive, with very good sense of humour, very caring, faithful, devoted! I love nature, I love animals, I have the great taste for life and I have the great desire to share the life with the worthy sincere, serious and devoted man. I can be everything, the dream woman for the one, who I will love.

Ideal match description:
I'm essentially looking for someone who can make me laugh&smile. I'm looking for relationship or friendship, but long-term may be considered. I'm happy with staying in or going out. I'm not very picky with anything but I do want something discreet. Mutual respect is a must. Looking forward to getting to know you!

On Facebook, uid 100003473555162, Winston Betuel Ranald, Worked at Owner, Studied at University of Oxford - Class of 1990, City of London School - Class of 1978. No activity, no friends.

Email:

Hello how are you doing today ?

Header:

Received: from [120.141.195.4]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: WINSTONBETUEL RANALD <winstonbetuelranald@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hi

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 120.141.195.4
Originating ISP: Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: winstonbetuelranald@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:13 pm

The picture is stolen from the Facebook real owner profile, Radu.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.