Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:19 pm

Godisbig - Militarymix - captainbrucemark@gmail.com

Godisbig
Sexuality:Straight
About Me:
Captain Bruce Mark Name single , Never married and without no kids seeking for the right woman to be with .

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3336
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:22 pm

Chatlog:

3/27/2022 4:36:20 AM Email me on captainbrucemark@gmail.com I’m waiting

3/18/2022 7:19:59 PM Hello Dear , I'm Captain Bruce W Mark a newbie off the site and have limited access to it just seeking for the right womaMan for me and to establish a commitment relationship based on full trust and honesty with the right man , Are You ? You Can Contact Me Directly on My Email Captainbrucemark@gmail.com or Add me on Google Hangout to , God Bless you as you take your time to read my message .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captainbrucemark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:27 pm

Hello I’m Captain Bruce Welsh Mark , single woman and not married yet and I’m Presently in Afghanistan Camp Kabul , That where I’m Presently Deployed At as I’m sincere , honest and trustworthy if you give me a reason to .
I’m on the site seeking for a commitment relationship established on full trust and honesty with the right woman who will take me for what I’m and not what I’m not and I’ll be of the same to and would like to know more about you and it’s nice to finally read from you , looking forward for you reply

Header:

Return-Path: <captainbrucemark@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 07:14:03 +0800
Message-ID: <CAHTHJc+oEOaA=RG506jKA5B_xcF8jsFA3AuqzgOXwETLuWOy_A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello

Additional stolen images:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:30 pm

I’ve also sent you a request In Google Hangout so we could correspond more Darling .

I Meant Single I made a typo saying woman and I’m here sitting patiently to read from you as I’m currently off duty now .

Good morning
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:19 pm

Oh okay I would love to know more about you to correspond more and who knows what the future holds for us both together .
How Long habe you joined the dating Site and what is it your seeking for on there and in your dream Man?
Also where are you from and At Presently ?
I’m in here seeking for the right woman for me and establish a commitment relationship like no other based on trust , peace , true love , understanding like no other with the right Woman .
I wait patiently to read from you soon

Sweetheart, good morning to you. I think one beautiful way to start the morning is to hear the one you love remind you that he loves you, and that’s what I came to do. I love you so much, babe.

My darling, let me start your day by telling you that you make my world sweeter and better. I expect to have a great day and I hope you have an even greater one. I love you, darling. Good morning.

My lover and wifey, wake up to a very beautiful day. If the day can be as beautiful as you, then it will be the most beautiful day humanity ever saw. I love you so much, baby. Good morning to you.

I hope to read from you soon and why I said we should make contact on hangout to be able to communicate more and we need to establish a commitment relationship based on full trust and honesty like no other and we also need good communication to make things work out and get to know more about each especially when it’s comes to long distance relationship.
I hope your keeping safe over there and would love to read and hear from you soon

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:53 pm

Hmm that sounds nice and lovely to love and your seen like a social , simple and honest woman to me within the short period of time I’ve met with you and hope you were not stressed to much for me at work Darling ?
I’ll like to know more about you and where are you From ?

My whole day was really boring and lonely because I didn’t set my eyes on you. Baby, you’re the loveliest part of my life, and I promise to always adore you with everything I have. Do have a good night, my queen.

I can’t even go through an hour without thinking about the love which my heart holds for you. You make me feel the luckiest guy in the world, and I will always adore you. I wish you an amazing night, sweetie.

One thing I know for sure is that I love you even more than words can tell. Babe, here’s a message to let you know that you’re the most special person in the world to me. Here’s a message to let you know that you mean more than the whole world to me. Do have a good night, my love.

I can’t even mention anything about love without thinking about you. My whole heart and soul is focused on how to make us become better persons for each other. Our love is the very motivation behind my success. I heart you really much, honey. Do have a splendid night.

I can’t even go through an hour without thinking about you. You’re the most amazing lady I have ever known in this world, and my love for you grows on a per second basis. Sweetie, I assure you that there’s so much I will do to keep us together. Goodnight, my angel.

You’re my cherry, the very person that makes me smile. Seeing your beautiful and gorgeous face makes me forget my pains and worries. You’re all I have always wished to call mine, sweetie. Goodnight.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:09 pm

It’s feels so good to read from you and would like to know more about you and where are you from Dear ?

Hello dear , Good morning I’ll live to read from you more so we can get to correspond with each other as we need good and stable communication to establish a commitment relationship based on full trust and honesty like no other which is said and known to be the 2 keys to Human success in Life or what are you seeking for on the site ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:36 pm

Oh okay I’ve heard you and I’m also on the site looking for my soul mate to establish a commitment relationship together and I will also take my time to write you a letter to tell you all about my self And in the mean time I’ll love yo know where your presently dear ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:15 pm

Hello how are you doing TODAY ? I will like to tell you more about myself I lost my Dad 20 years ago. He was a nice father and brother to me, My dad was a successful business man before he died, My dad real parents were from Sweden,his Foster parents are from Australia but they move to CALIFORNIA and they brought my dad along to the CALIFORNIA. My mom was an orphan, according to what she told me, Her biological parents are from EUROPE but she was born in EUROPE , Both my dad and mom had no relatives. I'm the only child of my parents , My dad told me the story how he and my mom met when he was on a business trip to Europe. He said my mom was working in the hotel he lodged at, He told me he was walking down the street Few blocks away from the Hotel he logged at and where my Mom once worked lol , in the evening of a fateful day and he saw my mom walking down home, he saw he have sight on her from the first day he checked into the Hotel and laid his Eyes on her because my mom was the Receptionist, he said my mom showed him places in Europe and they decided to settle down there and That was how my parents got married.. I missed him so much because he was a good friend to me and Great Father he meant everything to me and also made me to believe in myself and be strong and how to be a good and better Man day by day he was my mentor and i will never forget about him and works he has done and so was my Mother to and may their soul rest in peace , I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care with true affection like no other and also am a passionate man.

I love kids and pets. What do you seek in your ideal man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listening to music, love taking a long walk and i also love going to the movies , I am a easy going person with a good sense of humor and am down to the Earth ,Humble , Loyal , Understanding , Truthful , Trustworthy , Friendly. I hope to find the same qualities in the woman that I am seeking for as a friend , wife and even something beyond as I believe life without love is like an Guitar without string it wont be or could be played not be talk Of being heard of feel rhythm and everyone needs love and bond to it one way or the other to have sweet and complete life and great joy and happiness like no other ,and i think i deserve a good woman. I love to walk along the beach with my woman holding hands,seeing the breeze and talking romantic stories and our past Life and Experiences and also watching the sunset together. I would describe myself as very caring a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people and learning more cultures and new things in Life to make world and life its self a good and more better Place to Live and be in . Have a good sense of humor and i Do not like dull moody people as to think of it Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy to the Last and there will be a time we will not be around just sweet and good memories of us being told onto next generations and remembered and that why we have to live live with full trust and honesty like no other so we can be remembered good and better ways and I think that it speaks the True you more. My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too as i would be my woman helping hand in all she do and day to day activities and am a good Cook to and need a Woman that i wanna be cooking for and take better care of her as she is my queen , world and everything to me , I do not like to have things very messy and am very happy to share in all of the work required to keep the house nice , safe , clean and tidied .If someone was like that and loved me for who I am too, I would be a very happy man and also take her for the type of woman that she is and what she is not and be very understanding . You know what i believe you can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth and Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end . I believe True love still exists because Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering , trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones. Let me tell you this thing that I believe in a real relationship: "It doesn't take beauty to make a relationship but the heart and the mind." I believe a perfect match would be someone who honest and Trustworthy ,who has a sense of humor, hard working, a good moral sensor. Someone who likes sports and being outdoors and a woman who Has patience for all the curve balls that life throws at Her. I love taking my dog for long walks, going to the movies, or a good cup of coffee. Any day at the beach is a good one regardless of the season. Going to concerts,dinner,a drive to no where I am not looking for someone to complete me as i will fill the empty puzzles in my woman heart and be always be by her side and protect her so close as when i have you there is no letting go , i like you and i love you so far so good i love your voice even without hearing them yet and words to that comes from you and the way we are starting up i love it and i enjoy chatting with you and want to move so close to you baby, thanks for giving me your time and care i am so grateful and i am happy, I am looking for someone to "Highlight me" How nice to have someone to talk to about daily events, hold hands, watch a movie, and disagree about different points of view, done in a respectful manner we can agree to disagree, we can't always agree on everything how boring that would be.I have a son who studies in Nigeria for now as i am trying to get him out of here soon as i retire here and settle down and cant wait for it all and i hope you have no barrier with that or anything that i have being saying and typing to you ? its takes me lot of courage and hours to get this all written down and typed out as its all from my heart and how i fell and want a commitment relationship established on full trust and honesty with right woman who we will dedicate each other life unto each other and Love our self like never before and i am ready to bring you joy and make you so so happy and delighted in life sweetheart , as that what you are to me now and before i forgot i attended O.C.S candidate school at Fort Benning Georgia and was a 12 weeks intense tactical and leadership Training and all officers must complete Basic Combat Training before they can enter O.C.S and i hope all this tell you More about me and hope to read from you soon Dear , Keep safe for me .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:42 pm

Yes I’ve had a very busy and Hectic Lifestyle and have toured all o we the work due to the nature of my work I’m a United State Of America Military Man .
I wish I was there to help you out with your taxes and have it sorted out and come to think of it I’vent even had time to sit by my self to file my own Taxes but would do soon as I can Dear .
I’ll like you to take your time to write me a letter to tell me all and more about your self so I can get to to know more and all about you as you’ve got my attention completely and would also love to have a picture of you Darling .
I hope your safe and okay over there and also not stressing your self to much for me at all my darling as you mean the world to me now and can’t stop thinking about you my darling .

Hello
Love Good morning to you , I haven’t heard from you in a while , I hope all is well and your keeping safe over there for me? As I need you safe as much as you could be to please , hoping to read from you soon .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.