Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:50 pm

Hello Mum I haven?t read from you in a while ? Are you okay and I?m worried though but pray the love and angel ?? of God will protect your over there and keep you safe for us .

What am saying is that I need some help with little funds to Pay for my school Projects coming up really soon and also the school excursion Trip fees Mum , I Love ?? You So Much .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captainbrucemark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:02 pm

Oh come to think of it that through but right now I’m on a mission and not even Amat base and have explained all that going and before I can get back to camp take premier to leave base camp and before it would be signed will take close to a month and he needs much love Care and attention as much as he could get and if there’s any help you could render I’ll appreciate it so soon as am done with work and duty I’ll Refund you Love .
How are you doing over there , I’ve missed you a lot and can’t wait to have you in my arms and care and I mean all of you as I take you for what you are and not what your not , you mean the world to me , Muah Captain Bruce W Mark Cares a lot about you .

Hello Love , Steve Has not been replying to my emails and only replying you , He’s Mad At me thinking I don’t care about him which is not as I care a lot about Him a lot but my work came with a lot of barriers I had to accept in serving my country and why I want to retire settle down with you and him and live a sweet , happy and romantic Life with each and you to give birth to kids for me as I love you so so much and I hope your not over working or stressing your self at work for me Love ?
You mean the world to me and want you safe and well kept for me darling , Only you Posses The Key To My Heart.

I can email you a $3200 Check with you name on it and then send to you so you can cash it out and help get it To our son but my check is at Camp Kabul At Base Love I don’t know what to do , Help me out here Love and he’s not replying my Emails and I had forgot if not I would have sent the funds to him before I Left for this special Duties I’m On presently and the science Fair Project is in 3 Days from Now and school excursion trip is by weekend and if I don’t make this up to me now that will be bad and you must know how I’m feeling now , I love you Dear.

Dear,
My life is beautiful because of you my love my lady love. You entered into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but with your care. I know your shy nature doesn’t let you open up to me; but your eyes speak up the love you have for me , Love you a lot.
I have been dreaming about you all my life, and today I express my love for you. I fancy holding your hand and enjoying the journey of life together.
Not a day goes by when my mind does not think of you, you are the reason behind every joy that has ever been a part of my life. You are the one who made me see the beauty of things. Before you came into my life, I was sad, alone and broken. Then you came in and turned my world around and changed everything for the better.
I cannot thank you enough, all I can do to repay you is to love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly. You are every dream of mine come true and I love you with all my heart and soul.
I love you since the moment you came into my life. I look forward get a glimpse of yours every day. You have touched me deeply like on one else. The feelings are so very difficult to express. Today I have gathered the courage to put forth my love before you. I just wanted you to know how I feel about you.
You are part of my life that I have been searching for all these years.
Finally I found you , have never felt this way in my entire life; I want to be with you always.
When I am down you lift my spirits, when you are happy you share the joy with me. In bad and good times you are always with me. You have taught me how to I love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:16 pm

I can send to you by mail but have to write the check out in your name and and send to you email address and you go print it out but I need you to borrow me some funds and help send to our son so soon as I get back to Camp Kabul in few Weeks will send to you and also add to it so you can get anything you want love I need you more now .

Ok, thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:35 pm

Your such a life saver love

My wife, good morning to you. I love waking up to see your beautiful face and experiencing that today just made my morning. I love you very much, baby.

Baby girl, the sun is up and bright, trying to be as bright as you. Just keep shining and wait for the rest of the blessed day that’s ahead of you. I love you, Baby girl, you slept like a baby but I know you’ll wake up like a queen to rule over your day. I can’t wait to enjoy another day with you.
When I wake up, I remember that I am loved by the most beautiful woman on earth and that is one thing that makes my day sweeter. I love you so much, darling .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:46 pm

okay Mum , I’m so happy to hear that and wish you knew how Happy I’m .
Thank you so much for putting smiles on my face it Means a lot to me and when do you want to do the Bank Wire Transfer and what informations do you need so I can talk to our school principal to get all his right bank details so you can have the funds sent to him right away so he can pay for my science fair coming up 3 days From Today and also my school excursion trip to Mum ?
Your loved by me now and always mum .

Hello Mum , Good Afternoon snd its 4:33 pm here now and we just got through with school hours and we’re in hostel now doing my assignments and Online reading Now .
I’ve talked to our school principal and have directed me to our school registry that will be the one you’ll have the funds sent through Money Gram Or Western Union as he said its much faster and easier because , science fair project is on Wednesday and need to make payment by Tuesday latest which is tomorrow and he said after you’ve made the transfer you’ll give me the M.T.C.N ( Money Transfer Control Number ) To have the funds picked up here and pay into the school account then have me fixed and set up and will sen the info you’ll have the funds sent to after this email and I wish you know how much you’ve made my day and week since yesterday that I read that you’ll have me fixed here and want you to know your very caring and can’t wait to live side by Sadie by you and your Husband which is my husband , I love You The Most .

Steeveemark@outlook.com

NAME : F. A. A.
TEXT QUESTION : What is your favorite Color .
TEXT ANSWER : Blue .
STATE : OYO .
Zip Code : 200223 .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:22 pm

Account Holders Name : A. A. A.
Bank code : 076
Swift code: PRDTNGLA
Sort code or Routing Number :076191875
Account Number : 602036XXXX
Bank Name : Polaris Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:13 pm

Okay Mum Thanks and I appreciate your help and support and also you helping your husband out and you out great and huge smile on my face and can’t wait to settle down with you and your husband.
How much are you sending and how was your day at work Today ?
I hope you had a sweet & Pleasant Day at Work Today ?

Our school register, who will be the one to have the funds picked up and deposited into the school account to have me fixed up here with our science project Tomorrow and also our school excursion coming at the End of the week which would be fun , He also said you should send me a Copy if the Wire Transfer Firm soon as the funds have being wired successfully and sent out to his Account for proper Documentation and Register.
I wish you knew how happy I’m and the huge and great smiles you put on my face and I promise to always make you happy and Love you like no other .
Thanks for having my Back and that of your husband you mean a lot to us.

Hello Mum , Good Morning to you I hope you had a peaceful and wonderful night rest ?
I’m waiting for the wire Transfer Details soon as it sent out by you so I can provide the wire payment slip to the school Registry.
I love you and want you safe to mum , so have a sweet and wonderful day ahead of you especially at work to .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:22 pm

I’ve Reported this to our school principal and he said and insisted that you send the funds through Western Union or Money Gram , It’s much more easier , faster and reliable with no stress as if the funds is not sent now I’ll loose going on excursion and with my project which I don’t want .

Good Morning mum , I hope you got The Western Union & Money Gram Info I sent to you ?
School register said you should go to the Nearest Western Union or Money Gram store near you and collect a Money Transfer Form From the Store Keeper then fill with his information I sent to you then send the funds and after it has been sent you’ll be given a MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number) which is Ten digits as it’s what he needs to have the funds picked up and our school excursion is on Friday by it latest , I love you Mum and I want you to send the funds to him then send me the M.T.C.N and amount sent and also a picture of the Western Union Or money gram sending slip after sent so he can have it picked up and have me registered so can start to process here , I can’t wait to be with you and you mean a lot , Please be safe and hope to read from
you soon also could I have your cell digits for
more communications Mum .
I hope to read from you soon with good news Mum.

NAME : F. A. A.
TEXT QUESTION : What is your favorite Color .
TEXT ANSWER : Blue .
STATE : OYO .
Zip Code : 200223 .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:41 pm

Hello Love, How Are you Doing Today ?
We’re in a diffrent time zone and why I can’t wait to retire and have you in my arms as I really do want and wish to be on the same time Zone as you because soon as I have you I’m not letting Go as we belong to each other and also only you Holds the key to my heart and as each day by day Goes , So is my love for you keeps getting bigger and Stronger and you’ve made me so happy and put huge smiles on my face since the first day I’ve met with you as your meant for me which is why I’m set & Ready for a commitment relationship with a woman like you and also spend the rest of my life and days with you in so much joy and happiness as that is what I always want for you my Love.
Steve Guardian Emailed me as he bares there same name with our son saying our son told him you tried sending the funds to the school register that our son is through International Bank wife but won’t go through as it was declined and want you to use Western Union as it’s more better , raiser , faster and reliable all you need is just info which Steve Gurdian said he has already given to him to give to you and our son school science Fair Project has been shifted to Next week due to some certain situation but our son school excursion remains the same and as planned which is tomorrow Friday so I want you to to a western Union or Either Money Gram store to have the funds sent to him which is $3200 in total this morning so Steve school register can have it picked up before the end of today as Their I’m a different time zone which is 7 hours ahead of United State Of America so he does not miss joining his other fellow students and friends and have him fixed and also to make him happy as he deserve better more and also you to we all do love and thanks for having my back as I’ve got yours to and soon as we’re done with our secrets Operation and raiding here and return to camp Kabul which is our base I’ll issue a $6000 check in your name so you take the your $3200 back that you helped sending to our son and use the rest of $2800 for your upkeepings and you get anything you’re any as I want you safe , healthy and well kept for me my beautiful Wife & Woman which is what you are to me and I belong to no other woman but you always have that at the back of your mind and never forget that love , Muah Your Loved By Me , Captain Bruce . W. Mark Cares More about you Darling .

My Love am sorry for late reply I had to
Use a secure computer to access my email
Here and my mind is always with you I just can’t wait to retire here and come and settle down with you my Queen as your all I want , cherish and would ever need .
Go to a nearest Walmart that has a western Union or money gram outlet and have the funds sent to our son so they can have him fixed up and soon as you fill the transfer form with the info provided to you you’ll tell the store keeper to have the funds sent out and ready for pick right away then you provide our son with the MTCN so he can give to his school Register to have the funds picked up and have him registered and try to split the funds 3 don’t send the $3200 once as it will be to much and help you can’t split it into 3 then give our son the amount send with each MTCN as I want no stress for you at all or in any way okay as your my joy and everything , hoping to read from you soon and Steve still have not replied my email please tell him to as I’m worried about him so so much and I love you the most and please be safe for me always darling .

You, my dear you are the reason I am no longer alone, because of you and your love, I look forward to each day. And because of you, I have a beautiful family now. You and our son make my life complete. My day starts and ends by looking at both your faces.
You are the love of my life and the only important person in my life. I know I never say that to you, but my darling, I can’t stay without you. I go crazy when we fight and you are not talking to me. I pretend I don’t care but deep inside I am sad and troubled for arguing with you.

Your smile less face troubles me then. I want to do anything to see you smile again and when I say sorry and your eyes light up, I feel everything is bright again. When you say you love me, I feel like I am on top of the world.
You, my love, are the queen of my world and I want to be your King forever.

My love, you are just not my wife, but my life. The most beautiful part of my life. You are beautiful, in fact, the most beautiful person I know, but that’s not the only reason why I love you. I love you because your heart is as beautiful as you are. So is your personality. Your kind heart and amazing personality make me wonder what I did to deserve you as my wife.

Let me tell you I am madly in love with you and I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You have been my support in my ups and downs. Your strength makes me the strong man I am. So thank you my darling, what you have done for me and your love.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:01 pm

Bank Address : NO 8 ABUBAKAR AREA, IBADAN, AKOBO OJUIRIN, Nigeria
Cell digits : ‪+234 704 046 5982‬
Email : Chandamays11@yahoo.com
Account Holders Name : A. A. A.
Account Number : 602036XXXX
Sort code or Routing Number :076191875
Bank code : 076
Bank Name : Polaris Bank
IBAN Code : 3582025839001
SWIFT Code : PRDTNGLAXXX

Phone: ‪+2347040465982
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Visafone Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.