Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

captainbrucemark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:20 pm

I didn’t read from you yesterday till now but I feel good and better now as I’ve been so worried about you and just wish I had a time machine to get me to you so I can help and assist more love and how’s is your day always going at work I hope it’s not stressful?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:48 pm

Okay that good to hear and I wish I was there to help you out more dear and would like to have a picture of you and see who I’m chatting with as you have my full attention and all how and also can’t stop thinking about you now I’ve got you on my mind now even without seeing or meeting you yet .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:11 pm

You have my full attention and support though and really wish you were in my arms darling

I just got off duty now and wish you were in my arms as I care so much about you even without not meeting with you.
Your always on my mind and can’t keep you off dear as you mean the world to me now dear .
Please don’t stress your self to much for me and please kindly send me some pictures of you so I can see who I’ve been emailing all this while as I need you closer to me and hoping things could work out between us Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:56 pm

Well that would be good and nice and yes would love to meet with you and have you by my side but we have to through some certain stage le and protocol to and if your ready let me know so we can commence darling and how was your day at work My Queen ?

All you’ve need to do to get me with you is apply for a Military Leave Request Form and soon as it’s finalized and approved I could be with you and get to know more about each other and have you right by my side and would love that so much .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:40 pm

Yes Darling at this time presently its perfect timing to request for military Leave request form , so can be filled by you then send back to our Base Headquarters in Admin and registry for final Processing and Approval and the Military Leave Request Form comes with a certain fee as it has to be paid I’m in name of spouse , Family Member or parents of the military Man you want to request for for proper processing and approval love.

I also wanna keep One of my Online wallet with you for now as you seem like a good , honest caring and sincere , precise woman to me which makes me love all about you and even want you more each day by day here and also I have lot of wallets like that as I’m also a business man and also have lot of offshores account which are used For payment and receive between me my client's and Business partner as I deal with Real Estate and Mortgaging to .
I don’t wanna forget This New online wallet as my mind is complied and sometimes I look track and if I forget the login details for the Online wallet and Phrase I’ll Loose all the funds in it forever which is bad as the least wallet I have has over 1.5 Million United States Dollars and can’t afford to loose such as it happens to me once and lost over $5,000,000 Million And won’t allow that to happen so would send you the wallet Online access and login details to you in next mail so you login to check the present balance for me please as I paid some Clint for some new estate and properties I purchased so I’ll know my calculations and estimate it right as My hand so tied up here I’m always on duty all time here , I care about you so much Love.
Hoping to read from you soon my Queen

w ww.paxlusdt.com Hi Bruce! New account: Captain Bruce W Mark , password: 52XXXX, current balance: $1,149,390.52 USDT, Please do not share this information with anyone .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:49 pm

Okay Thanks Good I’ll really Appreciate and Promise to make it up to you and did you login yet to check my balance on it love ?
I’m still on duty but I’m on break now and used it to login to my email and checkup inbox if you’ve messaged me and glad you had and how have you being doing all this while love ? At work ? And all I just wish I was more closer to you and spend all the time I’ve got in the whole day and month and all year with you and why I can’t wait to have you right side by side with me while i spoil you and give you unlimited love , care and affection like no other dear and also want to thank you for been understanding since we’ve met and started making communications with each other , your so caring , passionate, sweet like no woman I’ve ever met you had such qualities as yours which makes me so proud and make me happy as I know that your God sent and please my Queen kindly send me a picture of you as I take you for what you are and not what your not .

Wishing you high spirits on this special Sunday, May you enjoy the beauty of the season of spring, May your heart is filled with happiness and joy.

Palm Sunday’s thought; Life is full of ups and downs, Glorify God during the ups and fully trust in Him during the downs.

Day of Palm Sunday is the right time to reflect on the true meaning of Holy Day. Wishing everyone a Happy Palm Sunday.

May the love of Jesus fill your heart with heavenly joy and holy desires now and forever. Wishing you Holy Palm Sunday.

May the spirit of this Holy Day, The warmth of the season Makes your heart bloom With joy and happiness.

Jesus has always been with us and we should never be afraid of anyone because Jesus will always be with Us .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:43 pm

Okay dear I’ve heard you and it feels so good and nice to read from you now as I’ve been waiting for your email but know you might be busy at work and want to also use the time to wish you a happy Palm Sunday and can’t wait to have you in my arms and care love .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:55 pm

Oh that sounds sweet I wish I was there to join you in the flower garden and I would love to have a picture of your garden and also a picture of you love Please am dying to have a glimpse of your picture sweetie .
I’m very sorry and I apologize for my late reply and text as I’ve been on duty over 84 Hours non stop now and did not have access to the Internet through out while passing my duty if not would have messged you on my little break that I get bit I promise to make it all up to you and would also like to know how your doing over there and also how is your work to sweetheart ?
I just wish I was more closer to you and having you in my arms as you mean a lot and the world to me because you give me great joy , peace and filled my heart will the love I’ve lost or never thought I could have if dream about my queen which is what you are .
Am looking forward to read from you soon darling Captain Bruce .W. Mark Loves you .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:34 pm

Hello Love , Are you Okay For me I Haven’t Heard from you in a while why is that you getting me worried Love and hope to read from you soon and I can’t wait to have you in my arms and care so I can give you all the love care and support you deserve
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:45 pm

Nope I die no after I went you one or my offshore online banking .
I you to request for a military Leave request form which doesn’t not cost much as it has to be you to request for form and soon as it paid it will be faxed to you and you edit and fill them and Fax back to the Administration And Admin Office Love

Baby, you came into my life and made everything new. You are more than dream come true. This is why I’ve made up my mind to always do everything I can to make you happy.
My love, as you go out this morning, I want you to remember above everything that I love everything about you. Believe me when I say you are my life.
In every of life struggles today, I want you to know that God is with you. You will obtain favour all round. I promise to always stick around and give you the peace that you deserve.
I wish that you’ll attain your best as it is here already.
We made it through the night, thank God for his mercies. I’ve got you my life is perfect. Have a beautiful day. Good morning my princess. I want you to go into today with beautiful thoughts that you’re special to me now and ever. With you, life in itself is bliss. Good morning my angel. Your love is more than strength for me, you don’t know how happy I am that I got you to be mine. Good morning my love. It’s a rare privilege to have you as my courage on dark and lonely days. You are perfect and you make my days so Thank you are my sweetheart.

My life is perfect because I have you in it , I love that you’re my queen and no one else is. I just want to wish you a good morning and that you’re my first bought for the day and With you by my side every morning, I’ve got the courage and strength I need for every new day. Good morning my perfect woman. Have the most amazing day ahead , Survival and living is sweet with you by my side, I just want this to be your thoughts every morning .

And That’s how I feel and care about you so much my dear and would also love to always hear and read from you more because I really need you closer to me my joy which is what you are and also my pride as your the only one and woman that holds the key to my Heart.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.