Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

steeveemark@outlook.com captainbrucemark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:18 pm

I’ve sent you the valid bank account new details and info to you which was today but guess you did not get it but My school principal said you should use the funds to purchase Amazon Gift Card and the total Sum of the funds For our school science Project Fair plus school excursion coming end of the week is $3200 and don’t know if Your husband has told you the amount of funds you need to send has i have been mad at him for letting it skipped his mind before he got assigned to a special duty and assignment out of Base Camp .
And School register also said you can make Payment Directly into the school account through Cryptocurrency ( BTC , USDT ) or you get the Amazon Gift Card Or Steam wallet and he said payment has to be made latest tomorrow evning Nigeria time here as we are in a different time zone , I would Forfeit School science project Fair coming up & School Excursion snd would affect my Grades at school which I don’t want .
And besides I’ll bad , sad and unhappy and he said you could get a Amazon Gift Card Or Steam wallet Gift card at any heart Walmart or Store near you and you and the gift card with the receipt to have me set up here and register me for both ever talk coming up so you need to buy The Gift card he said school accept and send before 9Am United State Of America time to avoid late payment please and I’ll be happy and so we get this over with and take my time to study more especially my science Project coming up as I want to take first place and make you happy and pray you have it sorted out this time Mum , I love you

Good afternoon Love, How are you?
I hope your keeping safe over there ? I can’t wait to have you in my arms my Queen .
I just spoke with our son Gurdian and said you have issue to wire funds into your Thier account to pay for our son science fair project and coming excursion and he said our Son School is sorry for any inconvenience their Parents Customers are Facing and apologized to me and you my Queen as he said it’s Thier bank account acting as it’s been Upgraded at the money and their Account Officer is Doing some Funds Audit in the School Bank Account and many customers have had issues making bank wire or Payments to the school account as other parents have the same issue and he said I should tell you to use the funds you wants to send to purchase , Amazon Gift cards or Steam Wallet gift card and send as it’s will he used to pay for our son fees as they collect Thier Gift card as payment Fees to and to make things easy you can get those gift card at a nearest Walmart Store near you love , soon as you make the gift card purchase worth the amount your sending out you’ll scratch it all and take a picture of each gift card and send with the card receipt to your son so he can get it to the school register to have him documented and out our son name for the coming 2 events which is starting next week Monday and last day to make payment is tomorrow Sunday 12 Pm Nigeria time and if not he forfeit Paymmet love and I want you to get the Amazon Gift Card or Steam wallet before that time so our son can participate in His school coming Science Fair Project which will add to his semester Grades and also school excursion and hope to read from you soon with a happy news that you’ve got the Gift card and sent to our son for proper Documentation by the school and also want you safe and I’m keeping safe and staying healthy for you here as much as I could though I have few back pain but soon as I’m in your arms and care you’ll massage all that for you love and will hold you so close , I won’t let go.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captainbrucemark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2022 8:29 pm

Ok, no problem Love but you know I’m not at camp Kabul now and would take close to 2 weeks before we return back to base then will issue you back the check and am very sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused you , which I promise I’ll make it all up to you Darling and want you to understand there’s nothing much I can do from here presently especially while serving my country and which is why I want to retire very soon and settle down and pay close and enough attention to you and our son My Queen which is what you are as you’ve made me to realize a lot of things and I also need your Full Support & Attention to make things work out even More for the both of us and I promise you I’ll be of the same to you to my Heart .
I’ve also spoken with Our Guardian who’s also my Friend , I explained the issue to him and he wants to help , Remit The Funds Into His School Account Directly by going To Our Son School Bank Branch very Close to where he’s presently love To Help pay The Funds Directly into our son Schools Account through Teller in Person at Their School Bank Branch and then send You and Steve the payment Slip which he would show to his school Register to have him registered and all Set up Love, I also use to send him funds to help pay his bills and school keeping and others and he get it done successfully and why I trust him more and left our son with him in first place and we’ve been together for Years to Now and he’s more like a Family Friend to now and if you Can send him the funds and get it to him now as he’s presently In Canada at since Wednesday on a 7 Days Gospel Crusade which he has being since 5 Days Now and would be returning Back To our son soon as he’s done with his missionary work in Few days .
He told me to tell you to send the funds to him through MONEY ORDER so he can have it cashed Out At the nearest Post Office or Bank Near Him and Afternoon he picks up the funds you send to him he would go to Our son School Bank Branch very close to Him to Remit The $3200 Payment To His School Account as he has his Identification Card which is His International Passport which he would use to have the Funds picked up after you’ve Sent The Funds to him through MONEY ORDER .
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND ONLY YOU HOLDS THE KEY TO MY HEART NOW .

Name : S. Z.
Address : M1P3X5 SCARBOROUGH ONTARIO , CANADA .

Make sure you take your Identification when your going to any nearest available Post Office near you , You may be required to show a valid photo ID (driver's license, military ID or state-issued ID) if you are purchasing more than $1,000 in money orders .
Also the sending Fee is not much and very cheap and it’s safe and very secure love.
When Filling out the money order , Make sure you have both your name and address and that of the payee on both the money order and on the receipt. Make sure this information is correct, because it's used to track the money order in the event of any problems or to know the Status of the transaction Love .
Also Use a self-addressed, stamped envelope to send a money order through the mail by First class and Keep your receipt My Queen

A diamond is known for its brilliance and beauty. You are my Diamond and you add brilliance and beauty to my life. May you continue to experience God’s beauty in your life. I love you.
Happy new month, my love. I promise to be everything that brings a smile to you now and always and I wish you a month full of bliss and blessings. May your cup runneth over now and always. Your King loves you more than brightness does the day .

God has placed you like a light that shines through for me when my world seems dark. I pray that may the good Lord continually help your light shine brighter and brighter. I celebrate my ever-radiant queen.

My Bae is a representation of goodness and beauty. I bless God now and always for the gift of you. I wish you a more profiting month, my love. Happy new month My Queen!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2022 8:33 pm

I hope to read from you soon my love and I also hope your keeping safe for me over there to as you mean the world to me Now , Muah Your Very Sweet and can’t wait to have you in my life and Arms .

Your the one and the best and your my Sacred Heart & I Love It.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2022 8:32 pm

You are so sweet, thank you!

Hello Love, How Are you Doing Today ?
We’re in a diffrent time zone and why I can’t wait to retire and have you in my arms as I really do want and wish to be on the same time Zone as you because soon as I have you I’m not letting Go as we belong to each other and also only you Holds the key to my heart and as each day by day Goes , So is my love for you keeps getting bigger and Stronger and you’ve made me so happy and put huge smiles on my face since the first day I’ve met with you as your meant for me which is why I’m set & Ready for a commitment relationship with a woman like you and also spend the rest of my life and days with you in so much joy and happiness as that is what I always want for you my Love.
Steve Guardian Emailed me as he bares there same name with our son saying our son told him you tried sending the funds to the school register that our son is through International Bank wife but won’t go through as it was declined and want you to use Western Union as it’s more better , raiser , faster and reliable all you need is just info which Steve Gurdian said he has already given to him to give to you and our son school science Fair Project has been shifted to Next week due to some certain situation but our son school excursion remains the same and as planned which is tomorrow Friday so I want you to to a western Union or Either Money Gram store to have the funds sent to him which is $3200 in total this morning so Steve school register can have it picked up before the end of today as Their I’m a different time zone which is 7 hours ahead of United State Of America so he does not miss joining his other fellow students and friends and have him fixed and also to make him happy as he deserve better more and also you to we all do love and thanks for having my back as I’ve got yours to and soon as we’re done with our secrets Operation and raiding here and return to camp Kabul which is our base I’ll issue a $6000 check in your name so you take the your $3200 back that you helped sending to our son and use the rest of $2800 for your upkeepings and you get anything you’re any as I want you safe , healthy and well kept for me my beautiful Wife & Woman which is what you are to me and I belong to no other woman but you always have that at the back of your mind and never forget that love , Muah Your Loved By Me , Captain Bruce . W. Mark Cares More about you Darling .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 9:25 pm

Hello mum , I’ve my Read from you for several days now , what is the problem ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2022 9:20 pm

I haven’t heard or read from you in several Hours and it’s totally hurting and killing me because I’m so worried and don’t know what stage of health your in or condition ?
But I’ll to pray for you for God love and protection on you and I need to read from
You soon so I can concentrate with what I’m doing here and get done to return to base and after be with you my Queen.

Good morning, beautiful. My day is incomplete without you.
You are my heart, my life, my love, my soul. In short, you are my everything. Never think to leave me, baby. I can’t imagine my life without you. I want to grow old with you and love you infinity.
You add colors to my life. Without you, I can’t even think to breathe. Your presence in my life is as important as water and food in my life. Stay with me forever.

You know, baby, you are my life’s beautiful song. I can’t stay without you now. My love for you grows manifold with each passing day. Good morning darling.

Baby, you are the light to my dull, dreary life. I know I can’t give you the world, but I promise I can give you my life, my affection, and my heart. I’ll do everything that makes you happy. Always stay with me because whenever you’re with me, I feel like I am a prince and you are the princess of my life.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2022 8:50 pm

I miss you so much.

When I’m with you I Feel alive and can’t wait to have you very close to me in my arms Love.
Your all I want and need and you don’t know how my heart feels at ease after reading from you after all this while as it got me worried and was unable to concentrate at work or at the Peace Keeping Mission were In and I feel so pleased and relieved to have read from you the Love of my Life and please don’t stay away from to long again Darling .
How have you been and how are you doing over there and also how is everything going g to at work ?
I hope your not stressing your self over there for me My Queen?
You mean the world to me and want you to always know that & also Thanks for your huge support and care in my life and that of Steve I really Appreciate My dream come through , which is what you are to me Love.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2022 9:13 pm

That's good to hear.

Hello Love How are you this morning ? I hope you woke up well and had a very sweet and wonderful night rest over there ?
I can’t wait to be with you & have you in my arms darling as you mean the world to me .
I’m sorry for my late reply to you know I’m presently on a peace keeping mission here out of camp Kabul Afghanistan , and I have very limited access to anything right now especially am out of Base Camp, and with Steve at the money has have me a lot of headaches especially with work while trying to serve my Country I can’t concentrate here and it’s really affecting what I’m doing here and the mission I was given & directed to follow and handle and the more that happens will make the mission keeps getting longer which I don’t want as every day I’m here in Afghanistan is a risk for my life and that of my Team and not to talk of being out of camp with limited supplies , Man power , Artillery’s , and Back Up is even way more Risk especially staying very close to this Heartless Insurgents which we’re always trying to Suppress & Stabilizes and I’m always trying each and every day to keep safe , healthy for you and Our son and why I also need your full support , attention and Help like no other as I take you for what you are and not what your not and would love if you feel the same way I feel about you towards Me my Queen because that what your to me .
Our Som School Excursion and Science Fair Project was Shifted to the 17th Of May Which is Next week because of the school Bank Account issues while trying to upgrade & Audit their Bank Account , so a lot of parents had similar issue while trying to complete a bank Wire Bank Transfer , same issues as Ours To .
But payment is said and needed to be paid 3 days before The postponed School date which is on the 17th Of this Month and I need your Final Help & Support to have this Fixed and sorted out for Steve as he needs it’s besides don’t want him to repeat Class because of this School Project Coming up and I owe it to Him Love as he deserve better , we all Do.
Please I want you to send the Funds to Steve Guardian which is my Friend then he would have the funds deposited into our Son Schools Bank Account directly through bank Teller and you can send the funds to Him through Money Order then he will have it picked up and have the funds deposit directly into Steve school account and get the receipt then he will send to our son school for proper registration and To Steve and you To Love.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2022 8:42 pm

I hope to read from you soon and please don’t stress your self to much for me at work and soon as I retire here and settle in any part of the world with you I’ll send you close to $3 million USA dollars to purchase a Big Mansion in any part of the world you choose and want and get the funds to you and the house will be in your name as I trust you
The most already and I have nothing to hide from you as I’ve worked well ever since I was young and when I joined the Military I’ve made over $500,000,000 Million Dollars and it’s for You and our son so I can take care of you all and spoil you more as you deserve way more better my love and I promise I’ll let you feel more on top of the world and this I Promise and standing on it sweetheart .

I will send you the details.

Hello , How are you Today ? I hope your not stressing your self to much at work for me darling as you mean the world to me and i can walk a thousand miles just to prove all that to you and soon as im out of here and retire , Im Set & Ready to be with you and have you in my arms and soon as i do there's no letting go my love and also settle down together as your all i want and need in life now and your Like the Air i breath and no human can survive without Air and that's how you are and feel about you my Queen and want you safe and well kept for me over there till am with you in person and come watch and take good and better care of you as you deserve my Damsel .

I want to call you directly on our Encrypted Satellite Phone so i can hear your voice and feel more closer because i will even have more limited access to he internet now due to some certain surveillance and forensic were doing Presetly and don't want to get you worried besides would Love to hear your voice and would make me feel even ,ore closer to you and i am here sitting and waiting patiently for you to read my Emails so i can call you tonight Love soon as your home back from work Love Please , Let me have your Cell phone digits Love .

I will Send to you & Forward you the right bank Account Informations before 8 Am United state of America Time tomorrow Morning as i waiting for the right and complete info so you can have the funds sent once soo as you head there tomorrow morning and have it sorted out once to as i want no stress for you at all in anyway Love .
I want you to send the $3200 tomorrow Morning very Early On your way to work at your bank so it can be picked up and deposited directly into Our Son Steve School bank account then have him fixed up and by then my Mind will be at rest and concentrate on what i am doing here and most especially i need to be in a good state of mind to avoid loss of Life and Mass Casualties Of I and that of my Team which i would also be prosecuted for also if such happens and want to use this opportunity to thank you for your huge and great support , Love , care and Affection like no other and i promise to make it all up to you and stay by your side whenever you need and want me and am always a step an seconds with you love as i Live for you now and Only you holds the key to my heart my SUGAR PIE .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:04 pm

Ok, sounds Good my Queen and you make me happy and Put smiles on my face each and every time Since I have Met with you .
Your my JOY , PRIDE & Care & Affection like no Other , you're just all and will ever want and need in this world and I am glad to have met with a woman like you sweetie & I worry About you more , How was your day at work Today ? I hope it was not Stressful ?
Also i want you to be resting well for me over there to My Darling , So you can be more healthy and Look even more pretty for me and before i forget i want you to do 2 Things for me which is very very Important My love .
First is that i want you to send me your Cell Digits So i can call you once i have the access to and second is that i need a picture of you my Queen so i can use and set it as my Display picture and like i said it's only you that have hold and possess the Key to my Heart Quinee

Account number-112635XXXX
Routing number-113008465
Name .-P. K. A.
Bank Name : Woodforest Bank
Address : Dayton-TX-77535 .

My morning feels incomplete if I do not wish you good morning.
Have an exciting morning, baby. Remember, I miss you a lot and can’t wait to hold you in my arms. Come back to me soon and love me like you love me for the first time.
Do not think of this message as a regular one as I have attached my love and good wishes to it. The moment you read this message, all my love and prayers will seep into your pores and reach your core to make you happy.
Hello…hello…this is a gentle reminder to the recipient that this sender will love you till the sun continues to rise in the sky every morning. Look, it has risen again, which means I get one more day to love you. Good morning, honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.