Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

captainbrucemark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:14 pm

Are you ready for a commitment relationship established on full trust and honesty with a Man Like Me ?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:30 pm

Yes, I’m love

How was your day at work today? I Hope you did not stress your self to much for me love and really wish you were in my arms as I can’t stop thinking about you.

Happy Easter Sweetheart! I hope God will favor you in every aspect of your life. God bless.

Just like our savior, Jesus has sworn to save us by rising again- may God bless me to repent and be a better half for you, dear. Happy Easter, my true love. Happy Easter to the cutest bunny in the world. I love you to the moon and back! Happy Easter to the love of my life. Let’s pray for a blessed Easter Sunday today and all that is yet to come.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:14 pm

Really? Wow that sounds sweet and romantic love and my Love for you keeps growing bigger and bigger each moments here love snd day by day and it’s feels so good and Romantic when I get to read from you more as it make my heart Race and I’m ready to walk the whole world just to prove how much I love you want want you so much and only you hold the key to my heart and also I can’t wait to have you in my arms and we walk side by Side with you other while I have you so close to me darling .

It’s also feels good and relaxing to know your good and had a good and nice and good Day and Easter over there love as your safety and well-being is what I’m after and want the more and also with great joy and huge smiles on your face my Queen which is what you are to me.

Hello Dear How are you doing today ?
I haven’t heard from you or read from you in a while and that makes me worried And so paranoid and hope you safe and okay for me my Queen ?
I just got off duty now if not I would have sent you an Email as I can’t wait to hear or read form you my Queen because that’s what you are to me my Dear As only you holds the key key to my heart now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:54 pm

You are so sweet, thank you!

Your words to me are very sweet , romantic and lovely

How has your day been so far today love ?
I hope it was not stressful for you?
I wish you were in my arms and care as I can’t wait to hold you close my joy , you mean a lot and the whole world to me and always know that and keep that at the back of my mind

I’m hoping you have a great , sweet and loving day ahead of you at work Today Love

Hello dear how are you doing today?
Are you up yet ? How was your Night rest , Hope you slept well ?
Wishing I could lay right next to you on bed and wake up next to you as it’s only you I need so close in my heart my love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:59 pm

Maybe I should say "putting up with" rather than "loving" (just kidding, Dad). Although we all have our moments, my dad included, you know just how to handle him, support him, and give him a little kick in the pants. You have given him unconditional love that he needs and deserves, just as you've done with me and with the rest of our family. You've served as a "middle man," not only to settle anything at hand, but to unite us and teach us all about the important things in life.
In our crazy world and our crazy lives, it's easy to get swept away in the stressful current. But at the end of the day, even if times get tough, I know that you will always listen, give advice, and talk to me about anything without any sort of judgment.
I would love to read from you soon as My Dad has been speaking a lot about you anytime I make contacts or communications with him and have never heard or seen him so happy in a very long time since he lost My biological Mother and wanna thank you for what ever your doing to put so much huge smiles and laughter on His Face I thank you so much ?? and would love to know more about you and get to read from you soon .
Steve Mark Cares a lot ??????????????.

Header:

Return-Path: <steeveemark@outlook.com>
Received: from MN2PR17MB3342.namprd17.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::f010:990f:f239:a2e4]) by
Subject: Thanks for Loving My Dad
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 14:43:30 +0100
Message-ID: <MN2PR17MB334280B5FFA5CF1D313D3276B8F39@MN2PR17MB3342.namprd17.prod.outlook.com>

Captain Bruce Welsh Mark , sounds familiar now ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:52 pm

Yes my Day was good but would be better having you right next to me and in my arms love hope you did not stress your self to at for work me Love ?

You are so sweet, thank you!

Hello love please download Google Hangout or Google Work space to access Their chat so we can stay in touch with each other even often as I know your very busy and hard working Woman to as I’m of the same to but I still create time for you which I’ll continue to do till I’m with you in person and settle down with each other and also let me have your cell phone digits to so I can call you directly on my satellite Phone so I can hear your seeet and lovely voice my angel wishing I was with you now , I just Got Off Duty’s Now am trying to write you this email with great joy like no other and happiness and after that I want to Take my Shower to look and stay clean for you love and also Eat and stay Healthy then get some Nap and rest Because I need that and I also want the same for you my Angel.
You mean the world to me Love always know that and never forget that and put it at the back of your mind Sunshine
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:56 pm

Hello Mum , How are you doing today ? I'm sorry for late reply to your Email I Had to Go to school and when I came back after school Hours .
I Also had to do my assignments that I'm meant to submit at school today and also a School Science ?? ?? ?? Project to and we're still working on my science project though with my classmate as we were divided our self into 3 Teams to make an exclusive science Fair Project and The winner get Good Scores and Grades Added to our Semester Examination result .
Well I'm a very smart Boy and like that of my Dad as I've inherited so much from him especially most of his characters and also am a Reflection of Him To and I can't wait for him to settle down with you so he can bring me over from the country I'm and with you and both you Care and have the full attention and Love I Need and the 2 emails we've exchanged I've seen what my Dad saw in you as He Said " You were the sweetest woman and very caring and loving ?? Woman he has ever met in life which is true , and I collected your Email from him just to make communications with you just to be sure my self and I'm Now .
Well I'm 14 Years Of Age Mum but with my Inner mind and Brian , I'm like a full Grown Teenager Lol .
It was nice meeting with you and getting to make communications with each other to as it's very sweet and like Your Husband said has he already had a thing for you already and please don't tell
Him I said that and want you safe as my Dad also said you work a lot and please you need to rest well and stay Healthy for us as we all need you , I've got to Go Now had to use the School library ?? That has internet access here to check my Email and Communicate with you and will be looking forward for your reply .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:52 pm

Oh that sweet and very lovely to hear and I wish I was with you in person to join you and grab a hot shower together and have fun while I hold you so close to me and don’t let you Go love, do just that and what is it you cooking and preparing for Dinner?
I can’t wait to be with you while you cook my Food and I Eat them all one after the other as I’ll accept what ever comes from you because I take you for what you are and not what your not Love, Only You Holds the key time my heart My Queen is what you Are , Muah
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeveemark@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:01 pm

Hello Mum , How are you doing today ? Sorry for my late reply I only have access to the internet few times a Day just to read and study my Book online then use the time to check on my Email and social networks to before I go to bed after school hours and we're on break here and can't wait to be with you and my Dad after you've both settled down and we life with great joy and happiness like no other .
I hope your not stressing your self at work Mum ?
Because in your last Email you sounded busy , I just want you to get your rest as much as you could Mum as you mean a lot to me and my Dad now .
Yes your right he sounded busy as he has not replied my Email from yesterday , I think he's on Route on a special mission and pull off and even more busy than usual.
Something came up at school which was urgent as we have a school Project that coming Up and more like a Fair & also a School Excursion Trip and Your husband is yet to pay the fees as he has been very busy to go to the nearest Supermarket or store around him in , Afghanistan ???? to go and send as he has to collect a leave Permission to Leave Camp Kabul , as that He's camp name where he's presently at in Afghanistan and was hoping if you could help him till he's able to go out of Camp to have me fixed totally play other few things and books that I need Mum , I hope you don't mind me asking ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:47 pm

No problem, I understand.

I also knew you were busy as your a Harding working woman and I appreciate that and respect that about you , I’m of the same now and presently on Duty out of Camp we went for a Big Drug Burst connected with Terrorist and we be off Camp and at a black site close to the location burst and would take us like 2 weeks for direct monitoring and before we Ambush and Hit Them and that why I’ve been so busy here and have not been able to attend to my personal Life and why I can’t wait to retire and settle down with you I used a secure device to access my email here and reply you before I get back to work again and want you to know I love you so much.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.