Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Francesco C.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Francesco C.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 pm

abusing stolen photos of the british actor Francesco C (starnow.com)
Claude Peter <peterclaude88@yahoo.com>
On datemefree:

hi dear how are you doing today, am peter actually read your profile and i like what i saw. i will like to know more about you please do reply me so i can tell you more about me or add me for a private chat peterclaude88@yahoo.com thanks

Profile elements:
peterclaude88
- 39 y/o male
- birmingham, United Kingdom
- English, English, French
- engineer
- Have 1 children

Email:

hi thanks for your response, more about me, i dont really like talking about myself I'm an honest,sincere man tired of people playing head games on me.I am down to earth and love to have fun and be
adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activities, including surfing, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also brutally honest and speak my mind.I enjoy laughing and making others laugh.I also like to sing along with the song on the radio (sometimes badly) and dance around my living room. I stun people with my creativity. I used to be a Trekkie. I like to bake and love sugar. I am allergic to bee stings. I love pets. I drive safely, even while talking on the phone, but usually above the posted speed limit. I like many kinds of music, especially hip-hop/rap,oldies, show tunes and country. I know the physical properties of glass and use this knowledge to my advantage. I love riding rollercoasters. I want to build a go-kart. I like to wear casual, comfortable clothes. I never wipe my mouth on my sleeve - my nose is another story. Simple things
amaze me. I don't do windows. I love to watch thunderstorms. I love the smell on a woman's leaves on her shirt. I firmly believe that chocolate is a necessary tool to survive in this world. I believe there is life on other planets. I love romance
and am romantic. English and Australian accents make me melt. I shop at discount stores. I recycle.. I own and can operate power tools. I know how to correctly pronounce "nuclear." I love sunrises, sunsets and feeling the warmth of the sun dance on my skin (not for too long, though - I burn easily). I love ballroom dancing.. I stop and smell the roses. I measure twice and cut once. I do not run with scissors. I try not to take anything for granted. I believe in God. I do not believe in cheating on someone. hmm what else am separated with a kid the mother died giving birth to him i dont really talking it............. hope you can do the same.

Header:

Received: from [69.31.103.39]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:36:58 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 69.31.103.39
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.