Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fieldshayoon9@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wendiharrington38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Dear One;
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I?m in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner who is also my husband Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one thing or the other but indeed i reorganized your efforts to save my life. Please, you should contact the Rev. Father whom used to be good to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is ( revjoshuayuma@yahoo.com ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Joshua Yuma and instruct him where to send you the draft check as soon as possible. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Joshua Yuma on your behalf to released the check for you. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will definitely send
the draft check for you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Wendi Harrington
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.