Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gabbywilson68@yahoo.com new gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=693

Resurfacing recent on Yahoo with one new gallery:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

narkork@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:41 pm

On FMF:

Hello and how are u doing dear. im teena and 35yrs old single looking forward to meet some one real honest caring a good man to known more beter and see how its goes between us..this are few pics of me hope u like it.? i wil like to hear more from u also. tell me more about u and send me some pics to my email or add me so we can talk more from there...narkork@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

narkor35 Profile: Hello and how are u doing mydear im narkor and i want to meet some one real out there.
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hello and how are u doing mydear im narkor and i want to meet some one real out there..

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: narkork@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:43 pm

On Tagged,
Narkor K aka 36
Profile Views: 67 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Hello and how are u doing my dear im teena and i will like to know u more beter and see how its goes on here
Orientation: Straight

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: narkork@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Email:

Hello and how are u doing mydear im glad to hear from u.Well yes i sent u an email there i was looking and i came across ur profile and red it and thats why i sent u that email.and glad u sent me email...Well im single with no kids. and im 35yrs old single im also looking forward to meet some one real honest caring a good man to get to know more beter and see how its goes from here or between us..xxx..send me some pics of u,mydear i hope u saw mine on the site..

Header:
Return-Path: <narkork@yahoo.com>
Received: from [74.117.61.78]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 18:52:48 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 74.117.61.78
Originating ISP: Psychz Networks
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mooremary188@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:42 am

On FMF:

how are you doing your pics look great am single woman no kid i will like to know better can you send me your number so at we can text to know each other

thank you very much 6463972536 text me back

Profile elements:

mooremary188 Profile: a man lovely honest trustly
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Virgo

To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to.

Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny - Skype number.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rose_mary120@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:19 pm

On FMF:

how are you doing today am rose single and i have one kid and if want to chat to me add me on yahoo rose_mary120@yahoo.com

rose211 Profile:
am single and looking for
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

My real name is rose am 32year old Light skin African female, single , one kids, 5-7 ft tall, 128 lbs., black hair and fair color..I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast of Ghana, and have been studying Home Economics full-time student for 3 years at the University of Ghana but I have stop schooling due to the loss of my mommy in a car accident and now i live with my Grandma.and my father to also had an Heart Attack and also died in the hospital . So life have been very hard for both me and grandmother

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

katesexy563@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:58 pm

On FMF:

Am doing fine...i would like to tell you a little about myself to you well My name is Kate Jackson,No kids,am divorced woman....am 5:8feet.i work as sales manager....Am single and searching for a man that will be honest and faithful and also sincere and serious...i mean a man who will not play games with me and also who will not hurt me cos have been hurt so many time,i like cuddling and i like walking in the park while holding hands,i like the out doors and i also like hugging out with my friend.i like to play games while in the room and i also like to watch good movies when am in doors... Are you married? do you have a kids? what do you do for a fun? how tall are you?if you wanna know more about me you can add me on yahoo messenger chat or email me at katesexy563@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you as soon as possible

katesexy563 Profile:
am searching for mr right who will be here for in time of pain and happiness
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Taurus

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: katesexy563@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Email:

My name is Kate Jackson,No kids,am divorced woman....am 5:8 feet.i work as sales manager....Am single and searching for a man that will be honest and faithful and also sincere and serious...i mean a man who will not play games with me and also who will not hurt me cos have been hurt so many time,i like cuddling and i like walking in the park while holding hands,i like the out doors and i also like hugging out with my friend.i like to play games while in the room and i also like to watch good movies when am in doors... Are you married? do you have a kids? what do you do for a fun? how tall are you?what you do for a living?what kind of woman do you want?..I Hope to hear from you as possible

Header:

Return-Path: <katesexy563@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.255.166.254]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: read and understand me

Originating IP: 197.255.166.254
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: katesexy563@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:02 pm

On Facebook,

Kate Jackson aka kate.jackson.14811
Joined Facebook March 9, 2013.

Some of the stolen pictures used (45 total):

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sweetme1101@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 4:34 pm

On FMF:

Hello dear, my name is Karen,I am interested in been your true friend. Please email me back in my email at, (sweetme1101@yahoo.com) so that i can send you some of my pictures and tell you more about me....want to hear from you soon...

Nobleturner1101 Profile: Looking for love
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries

I think that it is the best way to describe myself. I love this life and people around me. I am a positive thinker and people always feel that energy from me. I like laghing with my friends. I a devoted and caring person and I never lie. I think that it is my best qualities. I have no bad habits, love dancing, sports, walking. I think that it is a part of my character. I love cooking and I can be a good loving wife. =)) Woman should dress well, talk well and always develop herself(inner world). Yes, I always follow these rules.))

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.