Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Karen Turner <sweetme1101@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Email:

Do you have Yahoo Messenger

Header:

Return-Path: <sweetme1101@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.168.96]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 04:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.168.96
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

belindablake506@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 27, 2013 2:02 am

On wdf:

Hello Dear !! How are you doing ?? i just saw your profile now and am really interested in getting to know more about you if you don't mind !

Nice to meet you dear .... I'm really interested in getting to know more about you if you don't mind ! belindablake506@yah oo.com

Profile elements:

Hulk1
32 y/o female from Accra, Ghana
Nurse
Am belinda and am here looking for someone that i can spend the rest of my life forever and if possible marriage

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: belindablake506@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 27, 2013 2:03 am

Email:

Hello John! How are you doing ?? i hope all is well with you , It very nice to hear from you again and i do appreciate what you write !! Well ... Am Emefa and am half American and half African , but right now am currently living in Ghana now with my grand mother since my parent pass away! ( Its a long story ).... I do love to stay in state first and i was ones a model but since my parent pass away everything go down with me that is why am currently living in Ghana now but never mind, with God everything shall be possible!Well! am 32 years old and my birthday will be coming soon ! ( 4 june 1981)... I have no kids yet ..I love going to beach most at times and i love sport as well and my favorite movie is (Merlin ).... I know it very hard found you life partner on internet but Love Goes where Love is..... Am really looking for a man that is loving, honest caring and hard working so that i can spend the rest of my life with forever and if possible marriage ! and in my dreams, i wish to stay with my husband forever and support him as well and make family together....That is all i have for you now John but as time goes on, we still going to know much about each other..... and if any you still want to know about me just ask me and i will tell you everything !!!!!!! Emefa

Header:

Return-Path: <belindablake506@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.139.37.188]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 14:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.139.37.188
Originating ISP: Teledata, Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jettalove@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:25 pm

jettalove Profile: Hello how are you doing my dear......
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 5" (135 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Asian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: FriendsMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Cool
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
my desire is to meet a handsomesensitivesensuouswarmassertive single man who wants a friend. my interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heartchaff and grain togetherknowing that the gentleness of hands will take it allsift itkeep that which is worth keeping andwith a breath of kindnessblow the rest away. i thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.

About Me
jettalove,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), fair black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Restaurant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Stu ding Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Proffession.....lol....you can add me on yahoo:jettalove@rocketmail.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Mercyanderson8080@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 am

Loveme1 Profile: i need true love
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Port Lions, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Drug Administration
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: DivorcedI Want Children? YesI Have Children? Yes
dancing beach funny loving party flower

About Me
I am a 30 years old woman,with great sense of humor...i am very caring,loving,respectful,hardworking,and discipline.i need true love in a man,Mercyanderson8080@yahoo.com,scammers are not welcom

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Ladycaring664@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:59 pm

memuna1234 Profile: Hi
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 9" (145 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Dallas, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
my name is memuna. i am single never been married 31yrs of agedont think i am to young for you because no one is too young or too old to be in a relationship or to have love57 inch tall i weight 130 lbs. i lost my father when i was a young lady.i have been played all my life and i am now looking to find mr. right to be with.i am caring loving honest truthful and trustworthy. i am looking for a single man to have amonogamous ri am a very open minded personsomeone who accepts people as they arei am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullestand looking to meet a man that i can spend the rest of my life with.. i will like to get to know more about you .please can you give me our private e m a i l address so that i can contact you e-m a i l m e aty a h o o d o t c o madd me on y a h o o m e s s e n g e r :ladycaring664

About Me
My name is Memuna. I am single never been married 31yrs of age,( Don't think i am to young for you because no one is too young or too old to be in a relationship or to have love) 5 "7 inch tall I weight 130 lbs. I lost my father when i was a young lady.I have been played all my life and I am now looking to find Mr. right to be with.I am caring loving honest truthful and trustworthy. I am looking for a single man to have amonogamous relationship with,I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a man that i can spend the rest of my life with.. I will Like to get to know More about You .Please Can You Give me our Private e m a i l Address so that I Can Contact You
E-M A I L M E at (Ladycaring664@ y a h o o d o t c o m )
ADD ME ON Y A H O O M E S S E N G E R : (Ladycaring664)
Ladycaring664@yahoo.com

Wayne

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of yulia avalos seejulie

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:11 am

kelsy2013 Profile: looking formy soulmate
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Other
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Miami, Florida, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
will tell later

About Me
will tell later

Wayne

berkson.juliet@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:58 pm

beksonjuliet Profile: am looking for serious relationship
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Mountain View, California, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
how are you doing todaymy name is berkson juliet im from florida jacksonvilleam new here in the sitei was going through the profile of all the men on this site and i came across yoursi must tell you that among all the profile of men i saw on hereyours is the one that caught all my attention mostbecause you are a handsome manlooking niceand i saw it in your profile that you will be a caring and also a loving man... i will love to chat with you on y a h o o messenger and i will love to get to know you better if u dont mind.. here is my y a h o o id berkson.juliet u can also send me e m ayahoo.com i will be looking fwd to hear back from have a blessed day.. much love juliet

About Me
How are you doing today, My name is BERKSON juliet I'm from florida jacksonville, am new here in the site,i was going through the profile of all the Men on this site and i came across yours,i must tell you that among all the profile of Men i saw on here, yours is the one that caught all my attention most,because you are a Handsome Man, looking nice, and i saw it in your profile that you will be a caring and also a loving Man... i will love to chat with you on y a h o o messenger and i will love to get to know you better if u dont mind.. here is my y a h o o id berkson.juliet u can also send me e m a i l with the same id berkson.juliet@yahoo.com i will be looking fwd to hear back from have a blessed day.. Much Love juliet
Wayne

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of yulia avalos seejulie

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:59 pm

julietbaby232 Profile: am easy going lady with no fear but i fear God
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Orlando, Florida, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: My Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Musician
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
am looking for a honest man and serious that ready for a lady in married the man must be serious in anything he do with me bcos am not here to play or joke am here for something serious so pls if you not serious or ready to married pls dont chat with me

About Me
l am caring single,honest,sincere with a very good sense of humor.l have never been married before and i got no kid.l want to meet with a very honest and sincere man for something real and serious

Hello,

How are you doing today,i hope you really enjoy your day.Nice
profile. I just read your profile ..Again right now and it really
mean a lot to me and sound great to me,i will like to get to know you
and see if we can make things real together that is why i'm sending
you this message, i am new to the dating site and i really want to see
how it will work for me, i have been hurt before that is why i am on
the dating site when i caught my best friend making love to my ex boy
friend but i have erased all this from my past. I am a very happy easy
going person with sense of humor,I enjoy the company of good people
having good conversations, i read your profile and to GOD i liked
it....I'm interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will
lead to a serious relationship. A man that will be my best friend,
confidant, companion, partner, husband, father and the best lover in
the world. A man that is intelligent, playful, romantic, sexy, laughs
a lot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer, one who
knows how to treat a woman and make her melt. someone who thinks and
does as much for me as i would them regardless of the means.. Let's
get to know each other.. Care to share more about yourself?
Wayne

christinewantsu111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:34 am

christinewantsu000 Profile: i will like to meet the right man
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Boca Raton, Florida, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: Sales
christinewantsu111hotmail dot com .......my name is christine harrison i read your profile and would be interested in getting to know you better since i said relocation was not out of the question if i met the right man.i am a singleactiveintelligentkindheartedlovingaffectionateprofessional gentlewoman who has a wide variety of interests and is a romantic at heart. i am 56tallweight125 lbswith hazel eyesblonde hair. i am a non-smokerless than a wine drinkerand absolutely do not use drugs.i enjoy moviesdining outreadingmeeting friendsdancingwriting poemlistening to musicif you want to know more about me you can email me to my personer email address so that will can talk better here is my email address below .....christinewantsu111hotmail.com.......crewnsu1htail.com

About Me
christinewantsu111@hotmail dot com .......My name is christine harrison I read your profile and would be interested in getting to know you better since I said relocation was not out of the question if I met the right man.I am a single, active, intelligent,kindhearted,loving, affectionate,professional gentlewoman who has a wide variety of interests and is a romantic at heart. I am 5'6" tall,weight125 lbs, with Hazel eyes, Blonde hair. I am a non-smoker, less than a wine drinker, and absolutely do not use drugs.I enjoy movies,dining out, reading, meeting friends, dancing, writing poem,listening to music,if you want to know more about me you can email me to my personer email address so that will can talk better here is my email address below .....christinewantsu111@hotmail.com.......christinewantsu111@hotmail.com

l9tuuh0p-6654-0-mrkamkr.jpg
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.