Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tinaiyobor@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tinaiyobor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:12 am

On net log,

Hello dear How are you today i hope that you are in good health which is the most important thing in this life, dear my name is Tina i found your details contact today when i was looking for a good and honest man for my life partner my spirit tell me that you are the kind of man i have been looking for my. life partner, pick interest to know me,and be a friend if you are willing or interesting to know who i am, you can write me no id
tinaiyobor@yahoo.com
wait to hear for you soon
this is my number 00221 77 5356344
you are free to call me

tinababyokat
female - 28 years, Kentucky, United States
Active since 10 April 2012.

+221775356344
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tinaiyobor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:12 am

On DMF:

Hello dear How are you today i hope that you are in good health which is the most important thing in this life, dear my name is Tina i found your details contact today when i was looking for a good and honest man for my life partner my spirit tell me that you are the kind of man i have been looking for my. life partner, pick interest to know me,and be a friend if you are willing or interesting to know who i am, you can write me no id
tinaiyobor@yaho o.com
wait to hear for you soon
this is my number 00221 77 5356344
you can call me

Profile elements:

tinalove23 - no picture
- 32 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- student
- Have 1 children
I am good looking with perfect body figure though i do not have much to say for now till i
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 am

Email:

Hello my daring

Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, am Tina iyobo 31 year old.am form Giunuea ,about i live in Senegal Dakar .seeking a life partner who can be honest care trust understand man in my life do you think distance relationship because i don't want my heart to be broken,as you might wonder why I went this far in search of true love,I really want to know you if you are serious man, as i dislike those man who chose to play with emotion's of others, I want a man that will always be there for me to show me love as i will do the same...sorry for the later reply am so busy in my work okay

I like to listen to music I like to read just when I have free time and I like the outdoor I like go to the beach sometimes weekend after church service just to see the nature,I am hard working woman I like to make good friend I am social and open minded kind of person and I have good sense of understanding I think am a very simple woman and happy person.I love children I also like to travel far to know and learn from others culture

I will like to read back from you and tell me about your self and send me your pic

I will be glad to read back from you soon,

Best Regards

Header:

Return-Path: <tinaiyobor@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.154.206]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:28:27 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.154.206
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 am

Email:

Hello My Darling xxx,
How are you doing, and how was your week end, I hope fine and alright, I wish i am there with you, i believe you would have taken me round your city and everywhere around your town, i hope soonest our dream shall come to past.
Darling xxx, thanks once more for the responding my mail asking me what am doing in Senegal.
Though like i told you before, am from Guinea in Africa, presently in Dakar Senegal, with my friend Faith, i am doing stylish as my working living, my parents is working here in Dakar Senegal, they are living different place, as my mother is a Senegalese while my Father is from Guinea.
My Darling, Please If there is any other thing you need to know from me, you are free to ask me, i hope you understand me my darling.
Please write back to me and tell me everything about you, that you know that i need to know, i hope to read from you soonest, have a nice day and think about me.
Yours Lovely Darling Tina.

Header:

Return-Path: <tinaiyobor@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.179.114]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.147.553
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:30:18 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.179.114
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.