Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

richard_jon56@hotmail.com

Unread postby Robak » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:18 pm

From today and few days before. The mails were transleted by google translator from english to polish language and copy to mail, so I post there both version. He wrote to my mom, but she didn't give him a lot of information. Also I add all photos which he used in emails.

email address: richard_jon56@hotmail.com

English version:
Hello Dear,
Thank you so much for the mail that you gave to me so that I will write to you as we said I am very glad to have made contacts with you, i believe it's not by chance that we meet but it could be that we were meant
to be together if we give ourselves the chance to make it work. I hope you understand.I will take the first step to tell you more about myself with the hope that you do the same.

Now my name again is Gen. Richard Johnson, my father is an America.
While my mother is from Poland I have been I am 51 years old and I am widowed for 10 years now with a 14 years old son. I was born and raised in the City of Midland Michigan but have been living here in New York for almost 11 years now.I work in the United States Army as a Commanding Officer and also in charge of the night patrol team in Afghanistan where I am currently based for a National Assignment. My hobbies are fishing, golf, watching moves, dancing, swimming, reading and surfing the internet.I like spending time with loved ones, My dear I am looking for the honest woman who will be truthful and respect and after my retirement in two weeks’ time I will be able to meet the person face to face. Attached are my pictures Please try to tell me more about yourself, your profession, your family, your lifestyle, age, hobbies, and you send me some of your pictures when replying to this e-mail. I wish you the best. I hope you will do this for my sake. And Hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting

Richard

Dearest

Good morning my angel.I hope you had a wonderful night? I also had a great night too.. I must first thank you immensely for the pictures you sent to me. Honey the truth is that i will be leaving Afghanistan in 13 days from now and i will be coming to Poland to meet you face to face,. my dear I must tell you that you are the type of woman that I am looking for to spend the end of my life with, and now that I have found you I will never let you go,

My dear please I will like to know if you have your own house???? Or you're live in rented apartment???? Please my dear I will like you to tell me everything because if things goes well I will be able to meet you in 13 days from now ok, now I will also like to tell you more about myself okay I always try to be myself in everything i do.I am very hard working and dedicated to all that I do. I consider myself educated but also with street smarts more than book smarts.I grew up hard and did not have the benefit of a stable family so I made myself the stable one in my life. I consider myself very loving, honest, caring, considerate and giving. In my point of view, I think people have lost the art of being considerate. I have always been a giver and the world so far has seemed full of takers.I love to communicate and enjoy talking about anything. I think communicating is a must in a good relationship. I think people should be able to talk about anything respectfully.I am very romantic with the right person and love to be affectionate. I love to snuggle and hold hands and I think kissing is another lost art that i miss you so much. When I am in love, I love to express my love in as many ways possible.I am a very honest person and have no time for liars. My losses (Wife and parents) made me strong and to appreciate the little things in life.I tend to be fairly pragmatic about life s trials and tribulations and prefer to deal with problems head on. I love to read and watch good move, and other my dear I will wait for your answer for the next mail ok.

I give you all my love now and all the days ahead of us. I hope you are not disappointed by my honesty in this mail I wish you wonderful night and hope to hear from you soon,

Love

Richard

My Deares

Good evening my angel. I am sure you had a great day my dear. Thank you so much for the your lovely message you send to me, I had a great day as well it is only that I miss you so much and today i will be going on patrol with my comrades and I hope everything will be fine with you. I would rather be somewhere alone with you Instead of praying you're feeling like I do. I'd rather be staring into the depths of your eyes Searching, exploring, knowing, loving ... My secret, I have decided to disclose to you. I've never seen you, never met you, never heard Or smelled, or touched you, never known But truth be told, I'm deeply, truly, madly in love with you. Just because I know that you're in love with me too. And the nights I secretly need you, you're longing for me too. To many, my tears seem insignificant. They're meaningful to you. Someday our winding paths will meet and I will just know, I've found you. Till that day, we'll have to wait because when we find each other and the depths of hearts are revealed

I want you to know that I will like to buy my own house and also invest in Poland.

I love you darling and i will never stop loving you. Have a wonderful and pleasant day and hope to hearing from you again soon.
Love

Richard

My DearestGood morning my love. I am sure you had a pleasant night? I had a pleasant night myself. Thank you so much for the lovely message you sent to me. I want to assure you that i appreciate it so much. Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not eas=
ily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. By the weekend I will give you the date that I will be in poland.

I will love you forever and ever
I will defend you against your enemies
I will support you when you are weak
I will cry with you when you are hurt
I will warn you when I see danger
I will teach you anything I know
I will listen quietly while you teach me
I will pray for you and with you
I will hold you when you need comfort
I will feed you when you are hungry
I will help you live but will not live for you
I will respect your right to your freedom
I will love you forever and ever.

I wish you a wonderful day and Hope to hearing from you again soon
Love

Richard

My Dearest wife

Good morning my darling wife.I am sure you had a nice night. I did had a great night too but i missed you so much. Thank you so much for the beautiful message you sent to me. I appreciate it so much.

My mother is from Lublin. My son is in a boarding school. He will join me when I am in poland okay.

I haven't been myself since I fell in love with you, my whole world changed. I rediscovered the dreams.I'd hidden in a drawer and found my priorities rearranged. My friends barely recognized me after I met you for as our love deepened and grew, the hope and aspirations I'd cloistered away blossomed anew. And it's my undying hope that the bond we forged shall ever remain for I've placed my hope for tomorrow in your heart.I never want to be myself again.

True love...is not physical beauty, but an inner splendor that glows in the soul and radiates through all impediments, forsaking all boundaries.

True love...is not perfection. The perfection lies in the melding of two hearts, and two souls, to create a bond that survives all imperfections and the passage of time.

True love...is not fire, but the kind of warmth one feels from a golden fire's glow, an incomparable comfort in the face of despair, an offering of hope when all is hopeless.

True love...is us with heart and soul, warm glowing light, and everlasting hope.

I wish you have a wonderful day and hope to hearing from you again.

Love you husband

Richard

My dearest wife

Good morning my love and how was your night I hope you was had a great night, I had a great night too just that I was busy at work. Thank you so much for the massage that you sent to me my love.

i will be coming to poland when I finish my service in Afghanistan.I was born on 17th of march.

Thank you, What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.

Love

Richard

My dearest wife
Good morning my love and how was your night? I had a great night too. Thank you so much for the message that you sent to me my darling. I am always happy whenever I receive a message from you my love. By next week I will give you the exact date that I will leave Afghanistan

I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete.
I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it causes me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you.I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you!
Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, I love you with all my heart and I will continue to love you

Love your husband,
Richard

My dearest wife,
Good morning my darling and how was your night? Thank you so much for the message that you sent to me my love
You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. ;)

I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer.

You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally.
God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we cannot be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.
I love you with all my heart and I will continue to love you.
Love your husband

Richard

My Dearest wife

Good afternoon my darling. I hope you had a great night? I had a great night too. Thank you for the message that you sent to me and above all the caring and concerns on my life. I assure you that i will be fine and i will be leaving Afghanistan very soon. Honey, mere words are not enough to express my love for you. You are my all, the one i hold dearer than anyone on earth. You are as essential to my existence as the air i breathe. And if i only had time final prayer, it would be for you and my last breath would hear your name. But i would not bid you adieu for heaven willing, I'd love you unto death and wait for the day when we are joined.

Few days ago I was given an award for excellent service. I am very happy because of the award. The award that was given to me is worth 2,500,000 dollars.

I love you honey and i trust you too otherwise i would not have been telling you about this money. Honey I will send UN diplomat to deliver the suitcase to you. I want you to know that once the suitcase deliver to you I will join you immediately and both of us can leave together as one love okay

Therefore, I have come to this conclusion. I want to send this money and my luggage to you through a diplomat. Honey, do you have any suggestions, advice or questions? Let me know what you think and I will throw more light on this for you. I love you so much. I really appreciate your coming into my life. Honey I love you so much and nothing can make me stop loving you. You have completely changed my life and I am always thankful to God almighty for bringing you into my life. Honey I will just end here and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a lovely day and hope to hearing from you again soon.

Love

Richard

Dearest
Good morning my darling and sweetheart. I am sure you enjoyed your day? Thank you for the beautiful message that you sent to me. I need your willingness and readiness to assist me receive the money and keep it safe until i come to Poland so that together we would decide on the business venture to invest the money on. I want you to know that the diplomat would of course deliver the box to you at any place of your choice. I also want to use this medium to assure you that as soon as the box is delivered to you, i will proceed to join you immediately in Poland and apart no more,
Meanwhile, i have contacted the diplomat that would deliver the box of the money to you in the day and i informed him that you are my wife and that you will be contacting him later in the night so that you can be able to provide him your contact information that would enable him to come and deliver the box to you in Poland. I told him that the box contains your bags, shoes, clothes and other family treasure. For security reasons i did not tell him that the box contains money so that everything will be alright. Contact the diplomat now with this email address:

Name: David McDonald
E-mail: united_nations1965@diplomats.com

Please contact him immediately because he is waiting for your message. Furthermore, i would also want you to provide me with your contact information so that i would be able to find you when i come to Poland. i hope so much that you will not disappoint me. I wish you a wonderful night and hope to hearing from you again soon
A million kisses for you
Love your husband

Richard

Polish version:
Witaj Drogi,

Dziękuję bardzo za mailu, który wydał mi się tak, że będę pisać do Ciebie, jak powiedzieliśmy, jestem bardzo zadowolony, że nawiązaliśmy kontakty z Tobą, uważam, że nie jest przypadkiem, że spotykamy, ale może się okazać, że jesteśmy sobie przeznaczeni być razem, czy dajemy sobie szansę, aby to działało. Mam nadzieję że rozumiesz. Wezmę pierwszy krok, aby powiedzieć więcej o sobie, z nadzieją, że robisz to samo.

Teraz moje nazwisko jest znowu generał Richard Johnson, mój ojciec jest Ameryka. Podczas gdy moja mama jest z Polski Byłem jestem 51 lat i jestem wdową od 10 lat z 14-letnim synem. Jeśli zależy Ci, aby wiedzieć ,. Urodziłem się i wychowałem w mieście Midland w stanie Michigan, ale nie mieszka w Nowym Jorku przez prawie 11 lat. Pracuję w armii Stanów Zjednoczonych jako komendanta, a także odpowiedzialny za zespół nocnego patrolu w Afganistanie, gdzie jestem obecnie w oparciu o Narodowy zadania. Moje hobby to wędkarstwo, golf, obserwując ruchy, taniec, pływanie, czytanie i korzystania z internetu. Lubię większość rodzajów sportów. Lubię spędzać czas z najbliższymi, Moja droga szukam uczciwego kobiety, która będzie zgodne z prawdą i szacunek, a po przejściu na emeryturę w czasie dwóch tygodni będę mógł spotkać się twarzą w twarz osoby. Dołączone są moje zdjęcia spróbuj mi powiedzieć więcej o sobie, zawód, rodzina, styl życia, wiek, hobby, a ty mi wysłać kilka swoich zdjęć, odpowiadając na ten e-mail. I życzę. Mam nadzieję, że zrobisz to dla mojego dobra. Dobranoc, przyjacielu. I mam nadzieję usłyszeć od ciebie szybko.

Powitanie

Richard

Najdroższy
Dzień dobry mój aniele. Mam nadzieję, że wspaniała noc? Miałem też zbyt wielka noc .. muszę najpierw ogromnie dziękujemy za zdjęcia wysłanych do mnie. Miód prawda jest taka, że będę pozostawiając Afganistan w 13 dni od teraz i będą przychodzić do Polski, by spotkać się twarzą w twarz ,. moja droga muszę ci powiedzieć, że jesteś typem kobiety, która szukam wydać do końca mojego życia z, a teraz, że znalazłem cię nigdy nie pozwolę ci odejść,

Moi drodzy proszę będę chciał wiedzieć, czy masz swój własny dom ???? Albo jesteś mieszka w wynajętym mieszkaniu ???? Proszę kochanie będę podoba Ci powiedzieć mi wszystko, bo jeśli wszystko pójdzie dobrze, będę mógł cię poznać w 13 dni od teraz ok, teraz ja również chciałbym powiedzieć więcej o sobie porządku Zawsze staram się być sobą we wszystkim ja robię. Jestem bardzo pracowity i oddany do wszystkiego, co robię. Uważam się kształcił, ale także z ulicy spryt więcej niż książka mądrość. Dorastałem trudne i nie mają korzyści z stabilnej rodziny, więc zrobiłem sobie stajni jeden w moim życiu. Uważam się za bardzo kochający, uczciwy, opiekuńczy, troskliwy i dawania. Z mojego punktu widzenia, myślę, że ludzie utracili sztuki bycia rozważny. Zawsze byłem dawcą i do tej pory świat wydawał się pełen chętnych. Kocham komunikowanie się i cieszyć rozmowy o niczym. Myślę, że to musi komunikować się w dobrej relacji. Myślę, że ludzie powinni być w stanie rozmawiać o wszystkim z szacunkiem. Jestem bardzo romantyczny z odpowiednią osobą i uwielbiam być czuły. Uwielbiam się przytulać i trzymać się za ręce i myślę, że całowanie jest kolejny stracił sztuki, że tęsknię za Tobą tak bardzo. Kiedy jestem w miłości, kocham wyrazić moją miłość na tyle sposobów możliwych. Jestem bardzo uczciwym człowiekiem i nie mają czasu na kłamców. Moje straty (żona i rodzice) sprawił, że silny i docenić małe rzeczy w życiu. Staram się być dość pragmatyczne o życiu s perypetie i wolą zajmować się problemy z głową. Uwielbiam czytać i oglądać dobre posunięcie i inne kochanie będę czekać na odpowiedź na kolejną elektroniczną OK.

Dam ci całą moją miłość i teraz wszystkie dni przed nami. Mam nadzieję, że nie są rozczarowani moją uczciwość w tym poczty Życzę wspaniałą noc i mam nadzieję usłyszeć od ciebie szybko,

Miłość

Richard

Mój najdroższy

Dobry wieczór mój anioł. Jestem pewien, że miał wielki dzień moja droga. Dziękuję bardzo za swoim pięknym wysyłanej wiadomości do mnie, miałem wielki dzień, a to tylko, że tęsknię za Tobą tak bardzo, a dzisiaj będzie się działo na patrolu z moich towarzyszy i mam nadzieję, że wszystko będzie w porządku z tobą , Wolałbym być gdzieś z tobą sam Zamiast modlić się czujesz jak ja. Wolałbym być wpatrując się w głąb oczu poszukiwań, odkrywania, wiedząc, kochający ... Mój sekret, zdecydowałem się ujawniać. Nigdy nie widziałem cię, nigdy nie spotkałem, nigdy nie słyszałem lub pachniało lub dotknął cię, nigdy nie wiadomo, ale prawdę mówiąc, jestem głęboko, prawdziwie, do szaleństwa zakochany w tobie. Tylko dlatego, że wiem, że jesteś we mnie zakochany też. A noce potajemnie potrzebujemy cię, jesteś dla mnie zbyt tęsknotę. Dla wielu łzy wydają się nieistotne. Są przemawia do Ciebie. Pewnego dnia nasze drogi kręte spotka a ja po prostu wiem, znalazłem ciebie. Do tego dnia, będziemy musieli poczekać, bo kiedy znajdziemy się nawzajem i głębi serca są ujawniane

Chcę, żebyś wiedział, że będę chciał kupić własny dom, a także inwestować w Polsce.

Kocham Cię kochanie i nigdy nie przestanie cię kochać. Mają wspaniałe i przyjemne dni i mamy nadzieję na kontakt z Państwem wkrótce.
Miłość

Richard

Mój najdroższy

Dzień dobry kochanie. Jestem pewien, że miał przyjemny wieczór? Miałem bardzo miły wieczór siebie. Dziękuję bardzo za piękny wiadomość wysłaną do mnie. Chcę was zapewnić, że doceniam to tak dużo. Miłość jest zawsze otwarte ramiona. Jeśli zamkniesz swoje ramiona o miłości okaże się, że jesteś na stronie gospodarstwa tylko siebie. Miłość cierpliwa jest, łaskawa jest. To nie zazdrości, nie szuka poklasku, nie jest dumny. To nie jest niegrzeczny, to nie jest samolubna, nie jest łatwo gniew, to nie prowadzi rejestr krzywd. Miłość nie cieszy się zła, lecz współweseli się z prawdą. Zawsze chroni zawsze ufa, zawsze ma nadzieję, i zawsze wytrwa.
Przez weekend dam wam datę, że będę w Polsce.

Będę cię kochać na wieki wieków
Będę bronić przed wrogami
Będę Cię wspierać, gdy jesteś słaby
będę płakać z tobą, kiedy boli
Będę cię ostrzec, gdy widzę niebezpieczeństwo
Nauczę Cię coś wiem
Będę słuchał cicho, podczas gdy mnie uczyć
Będę się modlił za was i ze sobą
będę trzymać cię, kiedy trzeba komfort
Ja nakarmię cię, kiedy jesteś głodny
Pomogę Ci żyć, ale nie będzie żył dla Ciebie
Będę szanować prawo do wolności
Będę cię kochać na wieki wieków.

Życzę wspaniały dzień i mamy nadzieję na kontakt z Państwem wkrótce
Miłość

Richard

Moja najdroższa żona

Dzień dobry kochanie żoną. Jestem pewien, że mieliśmy miły wieczór. I nie mieliśmy wielką noc też, ale brakowało mi ciebie tak dużo. Dziękuję bardzo za piękne wiadomość wysłaną do mnie. Doceniam to bardzo.

Moja mama jest z Lublina. Mój syn jest w szkole z internatem. Dołączy on do mnie, kiedy jestem w Polsce porządku.

Nie byłem sam, odkąd zakochał się w tobie, mój cały świat się zmienił. I na nowo marzenia. Ja ukryte w szufladzie i znalazłem moje priorytety uporządkowane. Moi przyjaciele ledwie rozpoznał mnie po cię poznałem; tak nasza miłość pogłębione i rosła, nadziei i aspiracji ja klauzurowych dala rozkwitło na nowo. A to moja nieśmiertelna nadzieję, że więź mamy kute powinna nigdy pozostawać umieściłem moją nadzieję na jutro w swoim sercu. Nigdy nie chcę być sobą ponownie.

Prawdziwa miłość ... nie jest fizyczne piękno, ale wewnętrzny blask, który świeci w duszy i promieniuje przez wszystkie przeszkody, porzucając wszelkie granice.

Prawdziwa miłość ... nie jest doskonałość. Doskonałość tkwi w melding dwóch serc i dwie dusze, aby stworzyć więź, która przetrwa wszelkie niedoskonałości i upływ czasu.

Prawdziwa miłość ... nie jest ogień, ale rodzaj ciepła czuje ze złotą poświatą Fire, niezrównany komfort w obliczu rozpaczy, ofiary nadziei, kiedy wszystko jest beznadziejne.

Prawdziwa miłość ... jest nam z serca i duszy, ciepłe światło świecące, i wieczną nadzieją.

Żałuję, że masz wspaniały dzień i mam nadzieję usłyszeć od ciebie znowu.

Kocham męża

Richard

Moja najdroższa żona

Dzień dobry kochanie, a jak tam noc Mam nadzieję, że było świetnie się w nocy, miałem wielką nocy też tak, że byłem zajęty w pracy. Dziękuję bardzo do masażu, który wysłał do mnie kochanie.

I będą przychodzić do Polski, kiedy kończę służbę w Afganistanie. Urodziłem się 17 marca.

Dziękuję, Co więcej człowiek może powiedzieć kobiecie, która otworzyła jej serce do niego, pozwalając mu poczuć ciepło jej miłości całej wielkiej odległości, która ich dzieli? Naprawdę nie wiem, co czuję do ciebie.

Staram się umieścić to uczucie w słowa, ale nie zdało egzaminu. To uczucie bycia zarówno przestraszony i spokój, posiadania zarówno motyle i poczucie spokoju, jest poczucie, że marzyłem tylko o. Ponieważ dzień nadal przechodzą, moja miłość do ciebie nadal rośnie. Nigdy nie myślałem, że zdolność do kochania kogoś tak bardzo jak ja kocham cię teraz. Jednak moja miłość do ciebie nadal dojrzewa, rośnie poza sferę mojego serca. Wydaje się, że stałeś włókno mojej duszy, prawdziwy powód mojego istnienia.

Nie mam żadnych innych słów, aby opisać sposób, w jaki sprawiasz, że czuję. Żadne słowa, żadne działania mogą nawet zbliżyć. Wierzę, że Ronald Reagan powiedział, że najlepiej do Nancy w piśmie, informując ją tylko, że "I więcej niż Kocham cię". Ich miłość była silna miłość, przetrwanie wszystko, nawet śmierć. Uważam, że nawet po jego śmierci, Nancy poczuła miłość Ronald za nią padający na nią. To dlatego, że zawsze wydawało się spokój po śmierci tak naprawdę kochającego męża. To jest miłość, która do ciebie czuję.

Miłość

Moja najdroższa żona
Dzień dobry kochanie, a jak tam w nocy? Miałem wielką noc też. Dziękuję bardzo za wiadomości, którą wysłał do mnie kochanie. Zawsze jestem szczęśliwy, kiedy mogę otrzymać wiadomość od Ciebie kochanie.
W przyszłym tygodniu będę daje dokładną datę, że będę opuszczą Afganistan

Mógłbym pocałować Cię tysiąc razy i nadal nie jest zadowolony. Moja miłość do Ciebie jest nieskończona, tak delikatne, tak gorąco i kompletne. Przysięgam na Boga, że chcą cię w moim życiu. Kocham cię bardziej i bardziej z każdym dniem i to powoduje, żebym wiedział, jak podejść jutro, że będę Cię kochać bardziej niż wczoraj, a jutro będzie więcej niż dzisiaj. Moja miłość do ciebie nie może być mierzona przez same słowa, jak miłość czy wyrazić swoje prawdziwe uczucia dla ciebie.

Kiedy myślę o naszej miłości to przypomina mi o wszystkich rzeczach, które są dla mnie. Ty i tylko ty dałeś mi tyle nadziei i nie uświadomił mi, jak bardzo cię pragnę! Pokazać prawdziwy sens, jak człowiek powinien traktować kobietę.

Teraz mieszkasz daleko ode mnie, a ja naprawdę oznacza to mnie zabija, ale wiem, że w moim sercu, że robimy dobrze. Nie chcę cię stracić nikomu ani nic, że ktoś chce powiedzieć o tobie. Chcę, żebyś wiedział, kocham Cię z najgłębszą część mojego serca. Ja zawsze tak zagubiony w słowach, jeśli chodzi o ciebie, tylko szkoda, że nie było innego sposobu, że możemy być razem.

Chcę cię i zawsze będę i nie ma niczego, co kiedykolwiek zmienić sposób czuję się o ciebie ... Kocham cię! Miłość może robić rzeczy, które nigdy nie był możliwy. Zobacz, kocham Cię z całego serca, a ja nadal kocham cię

Kocham męża,

Richard

Moja najdroższa żona,
Dzień dobry kochanie, a jak tam w nocy? Dziękuję bardzo za wiadomości, którą wysłał do mnie moja miłość
Jesteś błogosławieństwem, że cała moja istota jest bardzo wdzięczny. Czuję, że zostaliśmy stworzeni do miłości, słuchać, zrozumieć i pracować przez cały czas w naszym życiu, razem i osobno. ;)

Czuję, że mamy wspólny więcej czasu razem, niż kiedykolwiek będzie i wiem, że istnieje wiele innych specjalnych okazjach i momenty w naszym życiu, które zaskoczą i przybliżają nas.

Jesteś moją bratnią duszą i nic i nikt nie czuje się bardziej w prawo niż ty !! Kocham Cię na zawsze i bezwarunkowo. Boża miłość nie odpowiedział na tę modlitwę chciałem i byli niemal zbyt zależało na tak długo. Brakuje mi to więcej niż słowa mogą powiedzieć, a moja miłość osiągnie żadnej odległości i latać będzie w twoich snach i sercu każdego wieczoru, że nie możemy być razem. I fizycznie długo na ciebie każdej nocy i zobaczy cię w moich snach, aż znajdziemy się owinięte w miłości, która rośnie silniejsze i głębsze każdego dnia, do naszej wspólnej przyszłości. Wierzę i mam wiarę w Ciebie.
Kocham Cię z całego serca, a ja nadal kocham.
Kocham swojego męża

Richard

Moja najdroższa żona

Dzień dobry kochanie. Mam nadzieję, że świetnie się w nocy? Miałem wielką noc też. Dziękuję za wiadomości, którą wysłał do mnie, a przede wszystkim troski i obawy o moim życiu. Zapewniam cię, że będzie dobrze i będę pozostawiając Afganistan bardzo szybko. Kochanie, zwykłe słowa nie wystarczą, aby wyrazić swoją miłość do ciebie. Jesteś moim wszystkim jeden trzymam droższa niż ktokolwiek na ziemi. Jesteś za istotne dla mojego życia, jak powietrze, którym oddycham. A jeśli miałem tylko raz ostatni modlitwę, to byłoby dla ciebie i mój ostatni oddech by usłyszeć swoje nazwisko. Ale nie licytuje was adieu chętnych do nieba, będę cię kochać aż do śmierci, i czekać na dzień, kiedy są połączone.

Kilka dni temu dostałam nagrodę za doskonałą obsługę. Jestem bardzo szczęśliwy z powodu tej nagrody. Nagroda, która została mi dana jest wart 2.500.000 dolarów.

Kocham cię skarbie Ufam ci zbyt inaczej nie zostałby informujący o tym pieniądze. Miód poślę dyplomata ONZ, aby dostarczyć wam walizkę. Chcę, żebyś wiedział, że gdy walizka dostarczyć do was dołączę cię natychmiast i oboje mogą zostawić razem jako jedna miłość porządku

Dlatego doszedłem do tego wniosku. Chcę wysłać pieniądze i mój bagaż do was przez dyplomatę.
Kochanie, masz jakieś sugestie, porady lub pytania? Daj mi znać, co myślisz i rzucę więcej światła na to dla ciebie. Bardzo Cię kocham. Naprawdę doceniam wasze przybycie do mojego życia. Kochanie Kocham cię tak bardzo i nic nie może mnie powstrzymać cię kochać. Jesteś całkowicie zmieniło moje życie i jestem zawsze wdzięczny Bogu Wszechmogącemu za sprowadzenie cię w moim życiu. Miód po prostu będę kończyć tu i mam nadzieję usłyszeć od ciebie szybko. Mają piękny dzień i mamy nadzieję na kontakt z Państwem wkrótce.

Miłość

Richard

Najdroższy
Dzień dobry kochanie i kochanie. Jestem pewien, że pomoże to w dzień? Dziękuję za piękne wiadomości wysłanej do mnie. Muszę swoją chęć i gotowość do pomocy mi odebrać pieniądze i zachować ją w bezpiecznym miejscu, dopóki nie przyjedzie do Polski, tak że razem będziemy decydować o przedsięwzięcie zainwestować pieniądze. Chcę, żebyś wiedział, że dyplomata byłoby oczywiście dostarczyć pola do ciebie w dowolnym miejscu swojego wyboru. Ja też chcę używać tego medium, aby zapewnić, że gdy tylko okno jest dostarczana do was, i będzie kontynuować do przyłączenia się od razu w Polsce, a od siebie nie więcej,
Tymczasem mam skontaktował się z dyplomatą, który wyda pole pieniędzy do Ciebie w ciągu dnia i poinformowałem go, że jesteś moją żoną i że będzie kontaktowanie go później w nocy, dzięki czemu można być w stanie zapewnić mu swoją skontaktować się z informacji, które umożliwiłyby mu przyjść i dostarczania pole do was w Polsce. Powiedziałem mu, że opakowanie zawiera torby, buty, ubrania i inne skarby rodziny. Ze względów bezpieczeństwa nie powiedziałam mu, że opakowanie zawiera pieniądze tak, że wszystko będzie w porządku. Skontaktuj się z dyplomatą teraz z tym adresem e-mail:

Imię i nazwisko: David McDonald
E-mail: united_nations1965@diplomats.com

Należy natychmiast skontaktować się z nim, bo czeka na wiadomości. Ponadto, chciałbym też chcę Ci dostarczyć mi informacji kontaktowych tak, że będzie w stanie cię znaleźć, kiedy przyjedzie do Polski. Ufam, kochanie, a mam nadzieję, że tak dużo, że nie będzie mnie zawodzi. Życzę wspaniałego wieczoru i mam nadzieję usłyszeć od ciebie wkrótce. Milion buziaki dla Ciebie
Kocham swojego męża

Richard

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Robak
New survivor

Re: richard_jon56@hotmail.com

Unread postby Robak » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Rest of the images:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Robak
New survivor

Re: richard_jon56@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Thank you for the update, Robak.

You have here some useful advises:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 - What to do if you are a victim of a scam

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058 - The post-scam stage - waking up to reality

Please read it and try to do what it's needed to protect yourself after being targeted by this scammer. Your information about this one will save others.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

James Nehmer - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62576 - ‘A tragic story.’ She thought it was love, but he took more than $600,000 from her.

Fake profile used in scam:

James Nehmer / james.nehmer.1650 and james.nehmer.5264
Single

Stolen pictures used:

james.jpg

james1.jpg
james1.jpg (25.23 KiB) Viewed 9226 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gorw489@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

This guy George Walker has been scamming me telling me he is this guy in picture Gen Stuart and he sent me a doctored d/l which I insisted on since his story and accent didn't make sense to me. His email address is gorw489@gmail.com He has not asked for anything as of yet. I even threatened to report him if he didn't send proof of who he is and so he sent this drivers liscense a day ago. The guy is a piece of work that is for sure. Today he says there is something wrong with his phone. Says he is on his way to south africa for work. Will send copies of his emails. This is the same guy as on all the other info I read on your site.
The cell number we have communicated on is 951-412-1951 and we have texted each other Also he has another phone number for me. He approached me on POF saying he was on a business trip in xxx ontario canada.

+19514121951 - Enflick VoIP number

Fake document used in scam:

fakedoc.PNG

Email received:

Sent: January 2, 2018
To: victim
Subject: Hi

Dear xxx

How are you doing? Let me start by saying I am glad we gave each other a chance or should I say you give me a chance loll........ It would be a pleasure to make this grow more than our expectation....

George walker is my birth name most of my friend called me Gee. Honestly, caring, sincerely, obedient, faithful, respectful, simple and understanding ...am easy to go along with but I get a little shy sometimes especially when we never get along with each other. I am one woman, man... Most people think I am the successful type but in my own opinion I see myself just taking a step in life because they do not know the real meaning of successful... Right now my aim is to find a woman that would make my life successful (complete) been single is never an option it just as selfishness and a punishment to a person day by day life ....I own a house and a car which I believe it the most important in life because they makes thing easy and comfortable .....

I like reading a lot, I love cooking, and playing squash, watching basketball also talk shows like opera Winfrey show as my hobby.

my parent are late I lost my mom when I was 16year of age God willing I was able to spent a lot of time with my dad so I leant a lot from him.. I took over my dad profession he died at age of 68 that was 10year ago it was tragic for me because I lost my dad and then my wife followed six year later so I had to stay out of job got me thinking but God never blessed me with a kid ....Later I got myself socialized by counseled till I get over it… I believe all this might have happen for a reason.

Am looking for a woman with a wide open heart who is honest, caring, obedient, respectful who know how to treat a man and who knows what she wants because I need something that would last forever….. I love someone to walk with at the beach by holding each other hand etc. I would say i have a lot more to share than ever all that I say…..

Yours George

Stolen pictures received with the message:

george.PNG

george1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

James Richard - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm

The scammer tried to contact the potential victim on Facebook. The attempt failed - she recognised the stolen pictures used.

Fake profile used:

James Richard
2 Star General at U.S. Army
Widowed
Active since February 20, 2018.

Stolen pictures used:

james.jpg

james1.jpg

james2.JPG
james2.JPG (26.62 KiB) Viewed 8991 times

james4.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Gen James Miller - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:35 am

Fake character used in scam:

Gen James Miller
Afghanistan

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Gen James Miller

Stolen pictures used:

james.jpg

james1.jpg

james3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Alex Scott - alex01471@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66732 where the fake site used in scam resowealth.com / Resource Wealth Bank is reported.

Fake character used in scam:

Alex Scott
Email address: alex01471@usa.com
Phone number: +17023423123 - Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Claimed location: 115 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
New York
10036 New York

Stolen image used:

alexscott.JPG
alexscott.JPG (11.75 KiB) Viewed 8668 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidambrose114477@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:35 pm

From a Survivor concerning this website group:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 17&t=71264

I was doubt before so I called to Action Fraud Police in UK. Also I went to the
police department and made report.

I still received messages and calling from Daniel Moses and
contacted with him.

The last request of the money was November 1st.
It was from Diplomat calls Gregory Jackson.
He wrote that he was arrested by FBI at the SFO while he was delivering Mr. Daniel’s
suit case box to my address.
He wrote that FBI demands him diplomatic pouch/seal $ 71.500.
Daniel Moses said that he negotiated with FBI so I need to pay $10.000 for the
deposit then Gregory Jackson can release.

I called to FBI and asked about Gregory Jackson’s case because I was doubting. Then
they said you are scammed and gave me online address (http://www.IC3.grv)
I just started to write report.

I contacted with Daniel Moses by WhatsApp and sometimes by text message. I don’t
know his mail address.
I contacted with Instant delivery company by WhatsApp and I have Diplomat’s text
messages.

At first. . .he will make you fall in love. . He will give you nice information
about him. . Like his job as a pilot as you can see in her profile wearing a pilot
uniform inside the plane. . .and one thing he says is he owned a construction
company in LA that he inherit in his late parents that he is only the surviving
child. . Then after that he ask for prayers for the investors to invest in his
company. Then he will tell you that it's approved. . Since it's approved by the
investors. He will shop some items for you. . But he will not tell what's those
items coz it's a surprise. .he will give you the website which is
The insta delivery. .but you cannot open this site coz i think it's blocked here. .
.then he will give you the email add of the company. . Which is diplomatjohnkeith i
think. . Then they will tell you that once your items arrived you need to give them money.

His email adress is davidambrose114477@gmail.com

The entrycode on the website of global logisticx is XXXXXXXX and there I
could see the delivery of the packages he tried to send me.
I was indeed screwed, now I know for sure.
And a lost money too.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harytyler@customservice.us

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:49 pm

From a Survivor concerning Hary Tyler. He is a character from this website group:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 17&t=71264

hary tyler <harytyler@customservice.us>
Wed, 19.09,

INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TURKEY ISTANBUL ATTACK

Date: 09/19/2018.

Reference: FBC154803695

WHICH CAN BE EXAMINED

Dear Sir Madam,

We are writing to inform you officially about the destination of a plot
from its origin AFGHANISTAN to BULGARIA; bearer of the sender Raymond
Underwood and . as recipient with courier invoice
a company containing personal data of both the sender and the recipient.

We draw your attention to the fact that during the customs clearance process, which
is a legal obligation to be performed when delivering to Turkey at the airport, we
we understand that your plot is contained in electronic devices that do not have
An import license for the carriage of such devices is already accepted for
slowing down your land until the clearance is done here in our office
ISTANBUL ATATURK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT; because you were obliged to
you pay the charges imposed on you to clear it before yours
parcel can arrive for a destination for delivery.

Customs clearance must be done before the goods can
be exempted for all shipments (over $ 300) in Turkey or during
Checking at the Customs Airport for transit. In this sense it means they are
taken or dispatched by any country and introduced into Turkey, by land, under
sea ​​or air (whether landed or transhipped in TURKEY)
for the sole purpose of being transported to another country through one or the other
carriage; right of re-evaluation of the shipment, if they wish, when it occurs
necessity, as it affects the promulgated Customs Act,
operations which may lead to a delay in delivery
therefore, require formal clearance before they are released. /
consignor to obtain an import license in the parcel of a parcel it contains
electronic equipment.To avoid delays, the license must
be received prior to dispatch from the country of origin.In cases where
this license was not discovered during the customs discharge regime, plot
is charged for shipping, customs clearance, customs duties and taxes too
an import license is required to support its release.

You are required to pay for the release of your parcel in the following
reasons:

Airport tax ...................... € 1, 700
Import license ........ € 1, 300
Clearing fee ................ EUR 500

Total ............................... € 3,500

{Just three thousand euros only.}

For a quick response to the release of your plot, this payment should be
as soon as possible to our account employee.

* NAME OF THE BANK: ZIRAAT BANKASI *
* ACCOUNT NAME: ABOY J. *
* ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8453 0118 XXXX*
* IBAN NUMBER: TR76 0001 0004 8484 5301 18XXXX *
* SWIFT CODES: TCZBTR2A *
* EURO ACCOUNT *
* BANK ADDRESS: 484 SISTI ISTANBUL TURKEY *

Payment receipts must be sent to us as evidence
payment, as well as our documentation and bookkeeping. We'll
continue with the actions required to release your plot without
an additional delay when the payment is confirmed. This is urgent
situation, which is why a response is needed to support the release
of your plot as it stays below us within the expected time
for clearing before action is taken against it.
We hope that we have been able to inform you about this by showing up this one
a situation that caused your shipment to be delayed on delivery.

Sincerely yours:
HARI TILER.
CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT
TURKEY CUSTOMS.

Additional Phone:
+18008899898
Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.