Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kimberly.cmoore10@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kimberly.cmoore10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Gallery: http://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index.p ... egory/1254

Learsheart112 Profile: Starting Love life!!!
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Ada, Michigan, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Sales Rep
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i want to meet a man who could be my affectionate friend and passionate lover and who can share with me life experience and give me good advice. i am searching not only a husband but a reliable friend who will share my interests. i would like to look at hthe most attentivethe most intelligent man who will never let me down and i will do all my best to make him happy and to put a smile on his face. my future life i want to share with a man who can achieve my life position of independent woman who want to be a good wife and

About Me
Well, I am a very sincere and honest person, am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic and I believe in the truth and honest of love, I am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and I"m a down to heart honest about the things I say and do cause I don't like hurting peoples feelings. I am really very easy to get along with, fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation, and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. I would really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopeful we can meet in person soon. Well with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.

My Perfect First Date
A candle dinner table for two is good!!!

kimberly.jpg
kimberly.jpg (33.58 KiB) Viewed 991 times

Hi There,

How are you doing today?Saw your profile on here i like what i read about you so far.I'm new on here i simply want to find someone special and loving to complete my life.I have been told games people play on here certainly not here for that.I was told there is love out here am giving it a try again.You never know until you try.I really hope i have not bore you to death with my word to you.Simply get me at kimberly.cmoore10@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.