Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jordana Ingram

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jordana Ingram

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Gallery: http://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index.p ... egory/1257

ilovemyself339 Profile: is just me sandra morris
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Chicago, Illinois, US
I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Make Up Atrist
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am looking for a good soul that lives his life with integrity and sincerity. cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn offs

About Me
My name is sandra morris i am single I am 5' 6", shoulder length hair, I have a great sense of humor and appreciate others who are able to see the humor in life. Some of the ways I like to spend my free time is hiking and walking wherever I can, listening to music, traveling and exploring new places, meeting new people and learning new thing, I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else!
I am a spiritual sort, who values conciousness and honest communication but I tend to be down to earth. Keeping physically and emotionally in shape are important to me and I like someone that feels the same.. When it is mutual, I like being with people that are interested in life and endeavour to look at the bright side of things(who are also willing to deal with life when it is not necessarily very bright). Cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn off's. I find gentle and compassionate men to be very attractive. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful journey of love, friendship and companionship. I am actually looking for someone i can live the rest of my life with.

My Perfect First Date
Well that I can not say for now because I believe when we do meet then I will let you know how thing is going to be, well if you really want to know me well you can email me on this email s\a\n\d\r\a\m\o\r\r\s\9\6\8\@\y\a\h\o\o\.c\o\m or you add me on that email or you text on this number 7\7\3\ 4\9\2\0\5\1\7

sandramorrs968@yahoo.com

sandra.jpg
sandra.jpg (30.22 KiB) Viewed 1088 times

+17734920517
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Il
Google Voice VoIP
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.