Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jodie Gasson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jodie Gasson

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:09 am

toniahavij Profile: Txt 4029130303......love is wicked
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Dallas, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Sales Service
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
t mind ...t want to be hurt again. that will make me to not trust any woman again....but i know one day i will find my sweetest love ever.....i am looking for a commitment.no head games. so if my loverone is out their you can come to me.and i also believe nothing gwell am very romantic person....i give all i can do to make a him to feel for me...i will always make him happy wont hurt him...i will never lie to him.....i don

About Me
am seeking a long term relationship and some to live the rest of my life with love and caring....

From: toniahavijDate: 2013-06-15 08:26 PMSubject: hey interesting profile care to know about you if you would like to know more about me too ???
Hello Dear, I just saw your profile today and love to write to you. Am Tonia by name, i am really interested in you for serious long term relationship. Here is my email ( toniahavij@yahoo.com) contact me so that i will send to you my picture to know who i am. Remember distance or color does not matter but true love matters a lot in life.Yours Love Tonia
( toniahavij@yahoo.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: toniahavij@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:45 am

On Facebook,

Tonia Havij aka tonia.havij
Worked at Burberry
Studied at LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)
Past: Orisigun High School, Ketu - Lagos State, Nigeria
Lives in Wilmington, North Carolina
Joined Facebook June 7, 2013.

The email address is also used online with one different set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9545.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.