Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sij So (Scott) sijso@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sij So (Scott) sijso@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 pm

From oceansofpeople.com: kija12, 51, Alexander Alabama USA (Engineer)

Spam:
hello Good afternoon. am Scott i just joined this site looking for friends to chat with if you don't mind we can be friends to get to know each other well.. this is my email id sijso @ yahoo.com add me.. am online there now..

Email:
hello xxxx sorry for taking me alonger time to reply to your mail.i cant write much because am busy working i will tell you more about my self when i make free.am jus sending you this mail to inform you that i got your mail.how are you doing and how is your weekend.Scott

Ip address: 141.0.9.123 Confirmed proxy server

sijso.png
sijso.png (27.15 KiB) Viewed 1850 times
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.